Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moe: A 19yo Japanese Girl to Avoid

Senior Member(無間使者)

Moe: A 19yo Japanese Girl to Avoid

When I saw Moe appear on the roster a couple of days ago, I thought she would be worth a punt. Cute pics (one since removed) and on the upper edge of my spec at 155 and 46kg. So, let’s give her a try. The No5 Team did their best to warn me she has no experience, so ……… did I really want to venture inside Moe.....?

But Sana and Sola had no experience in this job, as did Mona and Likako. Plus, I am a customer that is happy to take it slow and give the girl plenty of time to warm up (err, since her last customer five minutes ago) and give more pleasure to her than I receive in return. So, I still booked Moe.

However, there is a difference between “inexperienced” (and therefore keen to learn or keen to do a good job) versus the reluctant, no effort, lazy, BS experience Moe exhibited today. Apparently, Moe did not read the first page of the ‘WM Girls’ Guide to Pleasuring Punters’ where it says that the customer pays (now hundreds of) dollars to receive a pleasurable experience from a friendly, happy, cooperative girl who provides those pleasures in return for payment. On page 2, it also mentions that it will greatly increase the number of punters who return for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time if the girl enjoys sex and is determined to ensure her customers also enjoy the time with her.

Afterall, if the punter wants a lousy and lazy root, he can stay at home, save the $$$ and give one to the missus, should he have one. Fortunately, I don’t – for the same reason as Moe’s service today.

Moe walked in the door right on time. I know as I almost always check. Moe is one of the typical sizes and shapes of Japanese girls in looks and size (there is more than one) that you stumble across in the suburbs of Tokyo or Osaka (but not Kyoto). 155cm, a little dumpy, cute face and I am sure would have a nice smile, should she care to use it. But, I never saw it. This is perhaps covered in a chapter NOT in the above book called ‘Service without a Smile’. Followed by the next chapter, “Service without Service”, which seemed to be Moe’s favourite section.

Moe explained she does not speak English (albeit ironically in perfect English) and I replied not to worry, as I speak a little Japanese and so most of the almost non-existent conversation was in Japanese after that. I asked for a kiss but she refused until after the shower, so …. off I went to shower. No attempt to join me in the shower, which doesn’t bother me, but I know some punters like it. So, I guessed there would be no BBBJ in the shower. Again, no problem for me, but just mentioning for other punters as I know some like it.

Toweled off and I finally got my kiss. Moe has a cute little body with perfect B cups (not C cups, unless you are a bad speller, dyslexic, or have very small hands). Little shaved pussy between slightly (but not overly) chubby legs, which I was looking forward to exploring.

Jacinda had made it clear I would need to lead the way, with which I have no problem. So, a very very light kiss and a tiny bit of tongue action, as if she was kissing for the first time. Hmmm, I wonder – no can’t be – she is working in a brothel!! I didn’t push it as I didn’t want to create a bad atmosphere. I placed her hand on my chest and showed her how to touch my nipples with first one hand and then the other. It took a few times to get the nipple-touching routine happening on a continuous basis, but we got there in the end. By that time she started to complain that she had a crook neck from kissing me while standing. This was a new one on me. Almost all the girls I see are shorter than 160cm, with 80% below 150 and a few below 140cm. I am always happy to bend over to their height, so the suggestion that she was getting neck pain seemed far-fetched.

Ok, let’s try horizontal rather than vertical, and we moved to the bed. But no more kissing (must have also lost that page from the Girls’ Guide). Showed her how to lick my nipples, but it was tough going. I knew ‘cat bath’ would be difficult to translate so I dared not mention that.

Alright back to me taking the lead and so I moved to reciprocate and kiss and lick her lovely breasts and delightful nipples. She obviously feared the worst (about ……. something, dunno what) and turned he head away from me so I ventured down between her legs. Soft kissing, followed by tongue action producing a deliciously wet little 19yo pussy. I could tell it was feeling nice from the anatomical response I was getting, but Moe was not about to admit or show any of that. Jeez, it’s like this girl is a time traveler from Victorian times, thinking of Mother England during sex (or whatever she was thinking about - maybe lunch!)

I had to continue to push open her legs to access her pussy, which was starting to annoy me. I think that little thing between her legs is the attraction that comprises most of the $280 charge for the hour, so ummh, errr …. that’s what punters have come for!! So constantly reducing access to that little goldmine is bound to cause problems in the buyer-supplier relationship.

I started gently rubbing her pussy lips with one finger and then very gently up and down her slit as she got more wet. Then inside her, which revealed a slightly snug pussy, but by no means tight (on my finger). Then came a little squirming from Moe and a claim that my 2cm diameter finger inside her very wet pussy, which had already been fucked by at least one other punter before me, was “painful”. I shared my opinion on the subject of it being painful, which ended the discussion and her ridiculous claims.

Ok, so back to her turn and I swapped position and asked for a BJ. This was actually the best part of the hour. It was like a young girl sucking cock for the first time. Very sweet. Not much traction on my cock, but she was definitely trying and making an effort – so good on her!! Cute and enjoyable with reasonable stroking.

Time to fuck and so on with the dom and Moe on to her back. Moe then pumped out a whole handful of lube into one hand, put 75% on my cock and the rest on her pussy. So that would put an end to any feeling during penetration I mused. Hmmm, ok. As expected by now.

I wiped off half the lube as I moved into position to penetrate her and slid into her. Still lots of lube to make entry easy, but I took it slow on Moe’s request. Of course, Moe is not only inexperienced but also absent of individual thought or perhaps memory, so I had to show her how to touch my nipples while fucking her (mish only as I was worried about translating ‘doggy’ &#128521 It felt quite nice inside her and with less lube could have been much better. But with so much lube, there was no way to be able to cum, so after a while and a couple of different stances, I pulled out to finish by hand. Then, …. her phone alarm went off! WTF, did I only book for 45mins??!! No, I booked for an hour, so why so early?

Moe just let the alarm ring and ring, making it more difficult to finish and starting to piss me off more and more. After squirting, I mentioned this was very early to which she strongly disagreed. I had had enough of this by now, so got up, showered and dressed. To prove the point I showed her on my phone that I was walking out 10 minutes before the hour, despite already having a shower and getting dressed.

Not impressed. I passed on some feedback to Jacinda on the way out. I won’t be seeing Moe again. May I add, Moe’s service (or lack thereof) is not typical of No5 and it is very surprising to see at this shop. I have only had this once before, pre Covid, I think. I have no problem leading someone young, new to the industry or even a first-timer – all of which I have experienced in the past, without complaint. But this girl wants to get paid for minimal effort, other than the effort she put into moaning.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't see the appeal of "super inexperienced" as a selling for a WL. Especially at a $280 price point.

Appreciate you taking one for the team. Hopefully Moe takes a job in real estate soon.

Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    I don't see the appeal of "super inexperienced" as a selling for a WL. Especially at a $280 price point.

Appreciate you taking one for the team. Hopefully Moe takes a job in real estate soon.
    Hi Kebab, we are not use "super inexperienced" as a selling for the girls, we always introduce girls objectively on the description, because we don't want to upset our customers if the girl have no experience and not as good as other girls. I guess maybe you misunderstood about why we said inexperience....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a booking with Moe that was cancelled as she apparently wasn’t feeling well. Sounds like I dodged a massive bullet.

OP is correct though that this is very atypical for M5. If you want to try an inexperienced girl there give Lino a go, she is excellent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    N5M is now my go to establishment. I’m sad to hear OP’s experience. Moe is (or was?) on my to do list. Moe’s photo reminds me of Meeko who was also labeled as inexperienced but I had multiple great time with her. I found inexperienced WL more GFE. Thus I want to see some inexperienced girls who are friendly and compliant. But I’m definitely not going to see someone who would repel me and piss me off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Hi Kebab, we are not use "super inexperienced" as a selling for the girls, we always introduce girls objectively on the description, because we don't want to upset our customers if the girl have no experience and not as good as other girls. I guess maybe you misunderstood about why we said inexperience....

It is a selling point some guys, to me as well as I explained in my above reply. But I guess no one wanted to see an unfriendly girl. I’m not sure whether management will do something on this. But tbh, N5M’s description is quite accurate and objective compared to some other places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey fellow punters,

I just want to make it clear that nothing in my AR is intended to be or to invite criticism of the No5 Management. When I spoke to Jacinda, she was visibly concerned about Moe's performance and frustrated that the training/coaching they gave Moe had not rubbed off.

I also re-emphasize that No5 went out of their way to stress to me that Moe was inexperienced prior to my booking and would that be ok for me? It was me who made the decision to book her, regardless of what may have been a hint from No5 that Moe may not have been a good choice (by me).

Despite coaching for the girl and managing the expectations of the punter (me), it didn't quite work out. But that was down to the attitude of the girl who CBF to provide service that c.$300 requires. I made similar points in a review of a girl at Sakura several months ago. Again, not the shop's fault.

This forum is therefore useful for punters to share their experiences and opinions.

I have also received this input (from Jacinda) about other bookings I was planning to make. One memorable one resulted in me booking Mona on Jacinda's recommendation, which, as you may see from my review, worked out wonderfully.

Personally, I like the inexperienced, but enthusiastic amateurs who tend to offer closer to a GFE, rather than the more experienced girls who provide PSE.

Approx four years ago, I booked a young Chinese girl at No5 who was approx 140cm tall and less than 40kg. Unheard of in those times. To be honest I went to the shop to see if the photos were actually true. The girl popped her head around the door and gave me an excited wave and jumped up and down on the spot. Within 10 minutes of meeting, I extended my one-hour session to 1.5 hours. At the time of booking, the shop told me the girl was hearing impaired and also mute and so, would that be ok? You all know EXACTLY who I am talking about and I have seen Jay many many times since that first booking. Often for 1.5 hours. Once with a double with Queen. My point is that it is the girl's choice on how hard they try with their customers. Jay appeared to work hard on delivering great service from her first day - and continues to do so - years later. Other girls don't wish to do that and will likely earn less.

I have experienced exactly the same outcomes in my normal workplace. Some staff work hard, others just don't care and want to get by with minimal effort. We can also experience it at a cafe or retail shop. Some staff go the extra mile to provide great service and make us smile. Others appear to not give a shit.

My point is that it is not the shop's fault on how good the service provided by the girl is. We all take the girls on face value, as does the shop. It is up to the girl to perform. It is up to the girl to deliver on the promise they make to the shop and make to their customers. There is also the question of chemistry, but in this sex-for-money business, that should be less of an issue. But we know it is not. Of course, the shop is responsible for taking action on the feedback and we can choose to either believe my review, or go see for themselves. That's cool. I won't be offended if someone has a better experience.

Fellow punters, please don't be too hard on the shop. I think they did everything they could do prior to my booking. we all know shops and girls that make considerably less effort to keep their customers happy than at No5 and 42.

Just one thought to the No5 Team: If you would like someone to provide extended, or even extensive training to any of your new girls, I am happy to sacrifice my time to assist them in reaching the gold standard that so many of your girls deliver on �� �� ��

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I totally agree with that. N5M has one of the most accurate and objective descriptions and their receptionists always remind me and double check with me when the girl is inexperienced or etc when I made a blind booking. But I still think an unfriendly WL with bad attitude is not welcomed and management should do something about this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "Experienced" vs "inexperienced" doesn't really matter in this job; what really matters is the attitude of the girl. A session with an "experienced" girl with a bad attitude would be the worst.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I totally agree Jacinta is absolutely the best receptionist I've encountered from ANY place I punted. Sarah is also nice, Jason seemed a bit dismissive and rude at first, but after a few times has warmed up. I empathise with OP's experience as I've had a similar experience with another J girl Mei this week. Besides pleasantries, she didn't seem to be present or enjoy her job. Typical K-princess vibe and was very robotic throughout the session.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice AR and discussion WM
    Sounds like N5M has good management so a tick right there
    I never ask about experience, too misleading. I just ask the management beforehand about service quality

Noone is a fan of dud expensive punts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If a girl gets advertise as inexperience then most of the time it means that the service will not be good. Some punter might like that . But if they are not experienced then why they start with a higher price ? Just cause they are Japanese ? They should start with $230-$250 then move to higher price as their service gets better. Punter actually paying more and getting bad service . Shop does not lose anything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    I had a booking with Moe that was cancelled as she apparently wasn’t feeling well. Sounds like I dodged a massive bullet.

OP is correct though that this is very atypical for M5. If you want to try an inexperienced girl there give Lino a go, she is excellent.
    Thanks Bro, Lino is on my list ..... Maybe next week..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice AR. You like them small I see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Nice AR and discussion WM
    Sounds like N5M has good management so a tick right there
    I never ask about experience, too misleading. I just ask the management beforehand about service quality

Noone is a fan of dud expensive punts
    Hi frisson, I think this is the major point. It is not really the experience that counts (for many of us anyway), it is the willingness/desire of the girl to do a good job, which in brothel-land, means pleasing her customers and giving them an experience where they walk out feeling like they want to book her again the next day or the next week. A reluctance to provide good service in a service-based industry is not a winning combination.

I know some punters like the PSE and so need an experienced girl. That's great and that's probably why the shop mentions if the girl has less experience or no experience. Not necessarily (or only) as a selling point, but more as advice to PSE-lovers that this girl may not be able to provide that.

This Forum is a useful tool to share punters' actual experiences to not only advise about the girl, but also the attitude of management, cleanliness of shops, location, accessibility, etc. There are some shops that blatantly lie about the girls' age, size, skills, etc and this Forum is great for exposing that. No5 already contacted me to advise they provided feedback to Moe and her sessions in the afternoon were more 'successful'.

Here is an interesting comparison. Earlier this month, JJBlows posted a review on Anna at Chatswood60. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-japanese-girl

I looked at her pics (super cute) and ended up on their website chat, which pops up automatically and asked if the feedback from the Forum had been provided to the girl. Management's immediate response was to advise the post was written several weeks ago and deny it was about the same girl. When I mentioned it had just been posted 'last Sunday', the Manager stumbled around and suggested I choose another girl. So the approach was to lie first to see if that worked and then to avoid it - rather than to simply provide feedback to the girl to help her improve and make her more successful plus make the shop more successful.

I used to go to Chatswood60 quite regularly to see Minnie (a 'Jay-sized' girl) who actually lost her virginity at a different brothel and joined Chatswood 60 almost immediately after. Well, you can't get more inexperienced than a virgin. But Minnie was eager to please and provided great service. She picked up tips and techniques from various punters and ended up with solid bookings every day. After Minnie moved to Melbourne, I tried a couple of girls who were raved about on their website but provided shit service when I visited. Consequently, I never went back. Chatswood60 provides a position on their website to provide feedback - but deletes any/all negative comments.

I find this an interesting comparison. Immediate feedback from Jacinda to Moe versus ignoring and deleting negative comments and providing no feedback to the girl to help her improve.

This is basic business sense, but so many shops don't get it. We probably all got feedback in our careers, which helped us grow, develop and do a good job, which means we can afford to go to these shops. Earlier this week, the CEO of NAB advised senior staff could no longer work from home - for exactly the same reason. He felt that if the senior managers were working from home, the junior staff were not receiving on-the-job training/coaching and contemporaneous feedback to help them grow, develop and do a good job. So, why are most shops reluctant to pass on the feedback to their girls? Fortunately, No5 and 42G do pass on the feedback and appear to have a great business as a result. So simple.

I totally agree, No5 and 42 are the only shop taking their customers feedback and willing to admit and apologize if the girls are not up to the standard. Jacinda and Sara will never give recommendation if the girls is not to my liking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice AR. You like them small I see.

Thanks Bro Meng.

Yes, guilty as charged.

I believe you may cast your net a little wider....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks WM for your constructive discussions

"I know some punters like the PSE and so need an experienced girl. That's great and that's probably why the shop mentions if the girl has less experience or no experience"

This is the industry:

1. Porn star experience PSE - great, we love it

2. Girlfriend experience GFE (and WL has some experience) - great, we love it

3. Girlfriend experience GFE (and WL has little experience) - great, we love it

4. Starfish experience SFE - newbie inexperienced WL who doesn't like the job - managers please let regular customers know this AS SOON AS THE FEEDBACK ROLLS IN

Quote:
    "This is basic business sense, but so many shops don't get it"

I suspect most businesses do understand their trade, they know when they are selling flat lemonade, if that shop can't recruit well
    For a long time it's been known not to spend big bucks in Sydney unless management have good recruiting and are looking out for you.
    But then I agree, I'm surprised that more managers don't reach out to punters with small loyalty discounts. It seems business must be booming everywhere that they can take regular customers for granted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Thanks WM for your constructive discussions

"I know some punters like the PSE and so need an experienced girl. That's great and that's probably why the shop mentions if the girl has less experience or no experience"

This is the industry:

1. Porn star experience PSE - great, we love it

2. Girlfriend experience GFE (and WL has some experience) - great, we love it

3. Girlfriend experience GFE (and WL has little experience) - great, we love it

4. Starfish experience SFE - newbie inexperienced WL who doesn't like the job - managers please let regular customers know this AS SOON AS THE FEEDBACK ROLLS IN

Quote:
    "This is basic business sense, but so many shops don't get it"

I suspect most businesses do understand their trade, they know when they are selling flat lemonade, if that shop can't recruit well
    For a long time it's been known not to spend big bucks in Sydney unless management have good recruiting and are looking out for you.
    But then I agree, I'm surprised that more managers don't reach out to punters with small loyalty discounts. It seems business must be booming everywhere that they can take regular customers for granted

Hi frisson,

100%!

I haven't heard of "SFE" before, but I know the outcome!!

WM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally similar experience with Neena, same style with the lube, the painful pussy and the alarm!! Looks like these are thier go to moves!

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast