Thread: 295 Ashfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

295 Ashfield

Hey all,

Quick review of the two recent punts at 295 Ashfield. Both are $150/60mins.

Rolled up about a month ago to their door and asked for Anna as I've heard good things from others. Waited for a bit and she answered the door, and led me to her room. Took a quick shower and laid down to wait for Anna while she came in for a shower. She got done quickly and got on top of me, pointing to the clock and said, "one hour yeah?" Good for this place to start the timer when you actually start your business.

Decent body with very good boobs, not much fat all around and I'd say she's around her 30s. She started with a BBBJ and I'd say it was good, and quickly started doing cowgirl. I got up and started fucking her doggy then missionary, got off the first load in the first 30 minutes. She asked me to lie down and gave an actually decent massage, while chatting along the way. Got to know that she's Chinese and came here a few years ago, and she's pretty friendly when she knows you speak Mandarin. Got back up after 20 minutes or so and went from round 2 with overall the same process, and got off the second load before the session time ended.

I'd say 8/10 for the price. Pretty decent.

Second one was a week or two ago, asking for Linda while I asked for Anna for my friend. Again, $150/60mins.

Waited for a bit and overall the same as last time, starting the timer when she actually starts her business. Decent body with big boobs, however a bit chubby overall compared to Anna. She started with CBJ and doggy, overall same procedure as last time again. She was less responsive than Anna which was a slight letdown but I'd say it was okay. Lied down for a massage but she wasn't nearly as good as Anna. Got back up after 10 and asked her to do BBBJ which she asked if I really wanted it as she was afraid, but I insisted and she went down starting her work. Wasn't that great this time so I got up and asked her to do doggy, and she asked if I was actually able to cum before the session time ends. I asked her to shuffle her ass higher and got off the second load right before the hour ended. Maybe she liked me more, as she asked me to save her phone number and asked me to call her when I come again. I pretended to add it as I didn't want any trouble, and I'd prefer Anna if I do come again.

I'd say 6.5/10 for the price. Alright but there's better ones at the store.

Important note however, my friend who I asked for Anna, apparently got a bait and switch and got someone else. From his descriptions it did not sound like Anna from the first time, so that's something to keep in mind.

Good store overall though. Decent for the price.

Anyways, Happy punting everyone.

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SourLemon View Post
    Hey all,

Quick review of the two recent punts at 295 Ashfield. Both are $150/60mins.

Rolled up about a month ago to their door and asked for Anna as I've heard good things from others. Waited for a bit and she answered the door, and led me to her room. Took a quick shower and laid down to wait for Anna while she came in for a shower. She got done quickly and got on top of me, pointing to the clock and said, "one hour yeah?" Good for this place to start the timer when you actually start your business.

Decent body with very good boobs, not much fat all around and I'd say she's around her 30s. She started with a BBBJ and I'd say it was good, and quickly started doing cowgirl. I got up and started fucking her doggy then missionary, got off the first load in the first 30 minutes. She asked me to lie down and gave an actually decent massage, while chatting along the way. Got to know that she's Chinese and came here a few years ago, and she's pretty friendly when she knows you speak Mandarin. Got back up after 20 minutes or so and went from round 2 with overall the same process, and got off the second load before the session time ended.

I'd say 8/10 for the price. Pretty decent.

Second one was a week or two ago, asking for Linda while I asked for Anna for my friend. Again, $150/60mins.

Waited for a bit and overall the same as last time, starting the timer when she actually starts her business. Decent body with big boobs, however a bit chubby overall compared to Anna. She started with CBJ and doggy, overall same procedure as last time again. She was less responsive than Anna which was a slight letdown but I'd say it was okay. Lied down for a massage but she wasn't nearly as good as Anna. Got back up after 10 and asked her to do BBBJ which she asked if I really wanted it as she was afraid, but I insisted and she went down starting her work. Wasn't that great this time so I got up and asked her to do doggy, and she asked if I was actually able to cum before the session time ends. I asked her to shuffle her ass higher and got off the second load right before the hour ended. Maybe she liked me more, as she asked me to save her phone number and asked me to call her when I come again. I pretended to add it as I didn't want any trouble, and I'd prefer Anna if I do come again.

I'd say 6.5/10 for the price. Alright but there's better ones at the store.

Important note however, my friend who I asked for Anna, apparently got a bait and switch and got someone else. From his descriptions it did not sound like Anna from the first time, so that's something to keep in mind.

Good store overall though. Decent for the price.

Anyways, Happy punting everyone.
    Thanks for the AR. I couldn’t find a lot about 295 Ashfield on the site. Good to know you had a good first session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You got to fuck twice, gee I need to hit this place up, most places I've booked for 60 minutes after the first load they massage for the remainder.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    295 looks a bit sus.... I've been going to Chanel At Home as it's a good punt and consistent quality (usually pick 2 girls as my regulars).

Might riak it and try here though