Thread: 41 Epping - I still rate this place for all round good value..

Senior Member(無間使者)

41 Epping - I still rate this place for all round good value..

Havent posted a lot this year and def been a less frequent punter.

Sticking to the very occasional RNT and catch up with some regular privates.

Felt the itch and ran over to 41 Epping Massage and after the session, def still think it is one of best value offers in Sydney.

On average, the ladies are pretty decent and have a variety of options of extras.

$70 for a hour of a decent massage, a good tickle plus then some good options on extras avail for different girls is what I think is good value.

No need for who and a review as such because the lady I saw is leaving our shores soon but I think the odds are still pretty good for a good punt from this place. There are a couple of Thais, Chinese and J girls in this shop I wouldnt mind still trying. Can't say that for a lot of other shops.

Peace out!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Will check this place out at some point
    Good recruiting. Tick
    Responsive smart manager. Tick
    Great price. $70/hour for a look-see (until their level of service is established)? Take my money. Tick

But the service? ....

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Havent posted a lot this year and def been a less frequent punter.

Sticking to the very occasional RNT and catch up with some regular privates.

Felt the itch and ran over to 41 Epping Massage and after the session, def still think it is one of best value offers in Sydney.

On average, the ladies are pretty decent and have a variety of options of extras.

$70 for a hour of a decent massage, a good tickle plus then some good options on extras avail for different girls is what I think is good value.

No need for who and a review as such because the lady I saw is leaving our shores soon but I think the odds are still pretty good for a good punt from this place. There are a couple of Thais, Chinese and J girls in this shop I wouldnt mind still trying. Can't say that for a lot of other shops.

Peace out!
    Thanks for your ongoing supports
    Please come again
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro got to vouch for their service. Spoke to papasan and he very accommodating. Saw Celine she is tops reminds me of Alexia from Alexia and Katie on netflix.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there a back entrance for this place?
    I drive past every night and have never seen anyone walk out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xse3n3rgy View Post
    Bro got to vouch for their service. Spoke to papasan and he very accommodating. Saw Celine she is tops reminds me of Alexia from Alexia and Katie on netflix.
    Agree with you - similar looks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No back entrance. It's the same entrance sort of as the kbbq and a pool place upstairs.

Going in is definitely not for the first timer or faint hearted especially when beecroft Rd is bumper to bumper.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARG View Post
    No back entrance. It's the same entrance sort of as the kbbq and a pool place upstairs.

Going in is definitely not for the first timer or faint hearted especially when beecroft Rd is bumper to bumper.
    That's when you walk out holding your backside and crab walking down the street brother. You're missing a golden opportunity for comedic timing. I've also heard your life flashes before your eyes at the end as well, so that's money in the bank to spend on the way out too. Who says you can't buy happiness.