Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: High / ridiculous prices ? Sorry, no longer horny ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the VFM from most shops isn't there, at least for me. Like most I've had missed success with privates at the $100/30min level. At least for that money is a fully nude service with some respectful touching, often much more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have just been in Perth for 2 weeks and I can honestly say we are getting ripped here in Brisbane.

Bodyheat massage $180 for an hour, lady is fully naked whole time, custom built establishment, beds with a hole in the middle so you can hang free, front and back bodyslides and most of the ladies there are top notch.

Yet to find anything comparable in Brisbane.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    15 to 20 years ago the standard price at many shops was $60/hr, with some charging $50, so a $10 increase in that time I don't think is unreasonable.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We have a financial divide between the tight arses and those who pay market prices. The same girl will provide completely different services to each group. Choose whichever you prefer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    15 to 20 years ago the standard price at many shops was $60/hr, with some charging $50, so a $10 increase in that time I don't think is unreasonable.
    Hey Pop - just wondering if you paid $60/ hr in 2003 for the massage, can you remember what the extras were?
    From my records in 1991 I was paying $50 a session total, now my memory fades but I'm pretty sure that would have been BS with NHj at least, possibly FS, but not sure.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2000-2003 massage $50-$60/hr - a proper massage - follow up usual $30HJ or $50 top nude or $80 full nude/slide - occassionally some offer full BJ and body slide touching for $100 - price increase was acceptable but quality of therapist /attitude / quality of service has gone south

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    2000-2003 massage $50-$60/hr - a proper massage - follow up usual $30HJ or $50 top nude or $80 full nude/slide - occassionally some offer full BJ and body slide touching for $100 - price increase was acceptable but quality of therapist /attitude / quality of service has gone south
    Yep concur with those prices - my usual spend back in early 2000's was $150 all up which I think was 50 M fee and 100 extras whereby not necessarily FS but definitely BS with NHj and touching allowed.
    In 1990's my sessions were 5% of my net fortnightly wage now its around 12%. Agre with Ace, I could handle the price increases as long as the service quality was there, which its not and to me its a gamble now.
    $FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah the good old days discussion.
    Time to wrap it up grandpas. Whats next? Young people today?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Putting the issue of quality to one side. I was curious to know if you spent $150 in 2001 what the equivalent is for today? A quick search told me $1 in 2001 is equivalent to $1.71 today. So, $150 in 2001 is eqivalent to $256 today. The shop fee of $50 in 2001 is equivalent to $85 today. $100 in 2001 is $175 today. So, based on this price has increased, but the increase would appear to be not all that different to what you would expect. However, on the quality side, it does appear that shrinkflation (it's an actual term in economics) is in operation and is affecting both quantity and quality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Ah the good old days discussion.
    Time to wrap it up grandpas. Whats next? Young people today?
    They’ll be on about interest rates soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm an old guy too. And I'm dreading this type of conversation when I move into my retirement home. Hopefully I'll be too senile to know about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't usually contribute to general discussion, but felt a need to make a point. Using historical statistical data to compare and analyse a current economic situation, to me, seems like a perfectly logical and intelligent thing to do, as MR. FredWrad has done as well.
    Yes, I too, sit on the porch in my rocking chair, watching the young bucks galavant around thinking quietly to myself " Young, dumb and full ....", you know the rest.
    Don't kid yourself, you'll be there one day.
    Puff Puff Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Puff Puff Prof
    As a totally off-topic aside, I'd like to add that 'Puff' is a German slang word for brothel......

I could make a few on-topic comments, but most of you guys here don't want to discuss politics and root causes, and instead prefer to blame the 'greedy girls'...

In another thread a guy here stated that he didn't regard MLs/WLs as humans, we recently read the proud report of someone who caused a deliberate CIM 'accident', a few weeks ago a ML told me how she got almost raped by a 'customer', etc. etc.; maybe all this has also a bit to do with motivation, prices and service quality.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Hey Pop - just wondering if you paid $60/ hr in 2003 for the massage, can you remember what the extras were?
    From my records in 1991 I was paying $50 a session total, now my memory fades but I'm pretty sure that would have been BS with NHj at least, possibly FS, but not sure.
    4FoW2
    I was younger, dumber and broker in those days, so usually just went the basic option. Handed over two fifties for a $60 shop fee and said keep the rest for extras. There was of course only a handful of shops in and around Brisbane back then, so the quality was much higher. If I was after more, I would happily drive down the Goldie on occasion where you could get much better bang for buck which would have left me out of pocket around $120/$130 for an hour with bodyslide and DATY and a BJ if you got the right girl.

Back in the late 90's before I discovered Asian massage places, I was seeing this caucasian girl very regularly. It was a $60/hr session and started off as a legit massage. After a few visits managed to get a HJ included. Not long till the sessions ended up fully nude with BBBJ and DATY. Never paid any extra. Never had the guts to hit her up for more unfortunately. When she stopped doing massage, that's when I discovered the Asian places. The good old days. haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucket View Post
    The question is, is the price the same for everyone? Maybe it reflects on you if they seem dear, maybe they’re trying to get you in particular not to do it
    I think that’s a fair comment?
    Read a review on this site, some punter reporting he’d paid 6 pineapples for FS.
    I visited the same girl, a few weeks later. FS was offered at 4 pineapples.

I’m still paying 3 pineapples for Option 3, and 4 pineapples for option 4.
    If asked to pay more….I politely decline.
    I’ve also come across some girls, that are new to me, who take a different approach with pricing. They list the menu, then ask how much I’m willing to pay? I guess it’s a tactic…..try and maximise profit from the unwary? Personally, it puts me off….usually leads to some form of bartering process. I can’t be bothered with that….. it’s become a transaction, not a connection.
    Obviously, it goes without say, the very best experiences I’ve had, money is never mentioned…..that’s when you’ve found a reg.

On a tangent; big price hike I’ve noticed, entry fee at certain shops?
    Some are now asking $80-$90 for an hour. I tend to walk, unless there’s the carrot is too tempting?
    Then I’m praying I’ve found a reg…..lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I asked another punter who claims great prices for some detail but get crickets.
    Hey Yella, these shops where FS is 4 pines. Any details, I mean at least you can give us a suburb and we can work out the likely candidates.
    Which shops are asking $80-$90 for an hour? To me if they are asking that much it screams rip off and I'm not even considering it.
    BYVMD
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking good idea

Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    i think someone in here should organize a trip for us all to go to Thailand or PH for a get-drunk-fuck-or-be-fucked kind of experience. But alas, i don't know anything about Thailand nor PH.
    good idea. much cheaper and lots of fun in thailand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharoa View Post
    I have just been in Perth for 2 weeks and I can honestly say we are getting ripped here in Brisbane.

Bodyheat massage $180 for an hour, lady is fully naked whole time, custom built establishment, beds with a hole in the middle so you can hang free, front and back bodyslides and most of the ladies there are top notch.

Yet to find anything comparable in Brisbane.
    You are conflating legitimate and illegitimate service prices here. But you are correct, Brisbane does not have anything comparable–at least that I'm aware of. I wonder why that is..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    got the shock of my life yesterday when I rocked up for a $60/30 min appointment. I little fondling and what not and ending up with her on the table and me balls deep inside her. Its rare but it happens

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    got the shock of my life yesterday when I rocked up for a $60/30 min appointment. I little fondling and what not and ending up with her on the table and me balls deep inside her. Its rare but it happens
    Where and who was this PM please :-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast