Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: High / ridiculous prices ? Sorry, no longer horny ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All I can see from this industry is:
    1. Decline in quality of service
    2. Decline in quality of MLs
    3. Increase in price of extras
    4. Increase in age of the MLs
    And the worse thing is nowdays I choose where to punt just to avoid disappointments rather to have fun, that's not how it suppose to be when you are the one spending $200 on each visit...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by APuntingwewillgo View Post
    got the shock of my life yesterday when I rocked up for a $60/30 min appointment. I little fondling and what not and ending up with her on the table and me balls deep inside her. Its rare but it happens
    Any details or hints APWWG or are you just trying to win the pissing contest?
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I asked another punter who claims great prices for some detail but get crickets.
    Hey Yella, these shops where FS is 4 pines. Any details, I mean at least you can give us a suburb and we can work out the likely candidates.
    Which shops are asking $80-$90 for an hour? To me if they are asking that much it screams rip off and I'm not even considering it.
    BYVMD
    4FoW2
    All Southside shops, all within 10-12 minutes of the M1.
    None of them are crickets…..I can guarantee you that….lol.

105 Wellington Rd is $80.
    Smile is $80.
    I think Time is $80? There was a stuff up with the room, so got my money back and walked. Pretty certain I handed over $80?
    There’s a new shop in the City, on Mary St, I think? They wanted $90!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi 4 Floors, I'm trying to understand the logic here. If you were happy to spend $50 on the massage in the early 2000s, why the concern over spending $70 now? Given the change in purchasing power of the $ over the past 20 years, $70 or $80 for that matter, is actually cheaper than $50 back then. I think your real, and legitimate gripe is not really the cost of the massage, but rather the quality of the extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've come across the girls who ask "how much am I willing to pay" and my response is "as little as possible". I follow up with "how much do you think your service is worth and what you are willing to do to earn it". What unfolds then is often interesting and at times entertaining, but as they commenced the negotiation process, I feel obliged to negotiate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    I've come across the girls who ask "how much am I willing to pay" and my response is "as little as possible". I follow up with "how much do you think your service is worth and what you are willing to do to earn it". What unfolds then is often interesting and at times entertaining, but as they commenced the negotiation process, I feel obliged to negotiate!
    i hate when people ask "how much are you wiling to pay" it makes me feel like they are trying to squeeze water out of a stone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi 4 Floors, I'm trying to understand the logic here. If you were happy to spend $50 on the massage in the early 2000s, why the concern over spending $70 now? Given the change in purchasing power of the $ over the past 20 years, $70 or $80 for that matter, is actually cheaper than $50 back then. I think your real, and legitimate gripe is not really the cost of the massage, but rather the quality of the extras.
    From an earleir post by me in this thread - quote " I could handle the price increases as long as the service quality was there, which its not and to me its a gamble now." so yes you are right.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    All I can see from this industry is:
    1. Decline in quality of service
    2. Decline in quality of MLs
    3. Increase in price of extras
    4. Increase in age of the MLs
    And the worse thing is nowdays I choose where to punt just to avoid disappointments rather to have fun, that's not how it suppose to be when you are the one spending $200 on each visit...
    100% with you Bro upside is I saving big time considering Im not punting only using regs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Any details or hints APWWG or are you just trying to win the pissing contest?
    4FoW2
    not a pissing contest, you can see from my previous activity on this forum that's not what I'm about. Already had a couple of punters PM me and happily provide contact details.

this one was at Bundall on the GC, number from Locanto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder what effect the legalisation of the shops will have on pricing? There is obviously a lot of collusion on pricing. I’ve never seen an industry with so much competition and fixed pricing. There must be a lot of crook backs out there to support what seems to be a shop ( or two) in every suburb.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    legalization will not change the quality of what is on offer in Brisbane.

if you are looking at the situation from the girl's point of view, QLD is still considered backwards or rural, and as such, the population would not be able to afford the services offered. this is the main reason why SYD or MLB have more international WL/ML

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if they go to SYD or MLB where the population is greater, the customers-per-day there compared to what they can get in QLD is much much more. and since there is more competition there, the prices there appear to be lower than QLD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just got a quote to do some electrical work. One day, one person, $500 material costs. All up $5,500 and I don't even get a happy ending. And some people call ML's greedy. They probably laugh with friends about lazy greedy Aussies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Just got a quote to do some electrical work. One day, one person, $500 material costs. All up $5,500 and I don't even get a happy ending. And some people call ML's greedy. They probably laugh with friends about lazy greedy Aussies.
    Dont know what your complaining about, at least you get fucked! 🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you should have just got an Asian to do it for less than half the prize.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    not sure what kind of "job" you doing, but $5k a day labour? you are getting yourself ripppppped off BIG TIME!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    not sure what kind of "job" you doing, but $5k a day labour? you are getting yourself ripppppped off BIG TIME!!!
    They dont want the job - so ridiculous quote - win win for them I'm guessing

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hasten to add that I didn't go with this quote and am still looking at other options including doing the work myself (please don't rant about "nothing is more important than saafeettyy").
    Just pointing out how we complain about an attractive ML, providing good service for $150 + shop fee an hour, yet may happily pay a sparkie $500 an hour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Forget about living in the past, 20 years ago, CPI, all that BS.
    Think about the here and now….the real World.
    Certain shop prices have increased by 25% in the last couple of months….that’s a fact.
    I suggest it’s a price gouge….seems many agree.
    Just not you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well good for you.
    I couldn’t think of anything worse…..talk about a mood killer?
    If I wanted to haggle, I’d go to the fish market….not a massage shop.

Negotiating with someone who’s second language is broken English?
    Entertainment…using your words!!!
    Whatever floats your boat….and boosts your ego?
    Each to their own, I guess….but it’s not for me.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast