Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: High / ridiculous prices ? Sorry, no longer horny ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
    Well good for you.
    I couldn’t think of anything worse…..talk about a mood killer?
    If I wanted to haggle, I’d go to the fish market….not a massage shop.

Negotiating with someone who’s second language is broken English?
    Entertainment…using your words!!!
    Whatever floats your boat….and boosts your ego?
    Each to their own, I guess….but it’s not for me.
    Fair call and its up to you its your money ........but as many know some girls try it on quoting ridiculous prices to see how gullible you are.
    OS in Thai & Phil & many SEA countries haggling / negotiating is part of the expected process - in some SEA counries I know the rule is ask the price and then divide it by 3 and thats the real price - but as I said its your money.
    If you pay 250 or 200 for FS do you think she changes her performance that much?
    4FoW2
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So what is or would be reasonable rates guys?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post

If you pay 250 or 200 for FS do you think she changes her performance that much?
    4FoW2
    4FoW2
    while this might be true, if you pay what she asks for, you will/should get the level of service that she is going to provide. if she quotes you 250 and you offer 200 which she reluctantly agrees ( maybe because it is a slow day or whatever ), she might only put in a half-fuck effort, and she doesn't care if you come back again cos she is not going to do it for that price again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    while price does provide an incentive - unless you paid a lot more - the service you get is more going to come from the personality/ attitude / skill set of the provider. think about it, if you expect to be paid $400 for a day's work but you ask for $500 because you know he's a nice guy and there's not many of you around, and to your surprise he agrees - how much harder would you work?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    personality/ attitude / skill set of the provider will change with price, especially if she is thinking of repeat business.

<< if you expect to be paid $400 for a day's work but you ask for $500 because you know he's a nice guy >>
    what kind of work is this ? if you are a carpenter or a renovator, maybe he will pay you more cos he wants his house to look nice and $100 more is no big deal, if the job is going to be well done. but if you are a waiter or waitress, ask for more and he will tell you to piss off. he can always hire someone for less.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Pay View Post
    while this might be true, if you pay what she asks for, you will/should get the level of service that she is going to provide. if she quotes you 250 and you offer 200 which she reluctantly agrees ( maybe because it is a slow day or whatever ), she might only put in a half-fuck effort, and she doesn't care if you come back again cos she is not going to do it for that price again.
    I agree with this, I think alot does come down to the girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Fair call and its up to you its your money ........but as many know some girls try it on quoting ridiculous prices to see how gullible you are.
    OS in Thai & Phil & many SEA countries haggling / negotiating is part of the expected process - in some SEA counries I know the rule is ask the price and then divide it by 3 and thats the real price - but as I said its your money.
    4FoW2
    4FoW2

Yes, I’ve already acknowledged the gullible…I referred to them as the unwary.
    Did you read that comment….or choose to ignore it?

I’ve never been overseas, mongering…..so I can’t comment, got no idea?
    I live in SE Qld, that’s the only market I know. After all, this topic is about Qld pricing?

Based on your formula; if I’m asked to pay 4 pineapples….I should divide that by 3?
    That would result in one pineapple, and one red back, being handed over…good luck with that approach. It’ll just end in an over paid HJ!!!

Yes, acknowledge your point, twice now…it’s my money, I get that!!!

As for the difference in performance, paying an extra pineapple? Again, I’ve got no idea? The asking price is 4 pineapples….I’m happy to pay that. I’m not going to negotiate to pay more…..when I’m happy with the service being provided.

Seriously, I’ve got no idea what you’re carrying on about?
    You scream about punters continually paying overs….then question if paying more would provide the same, or a better service?

Go figure?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Totally agree. So if you don't accept the price offered you get a lack lustre performance. Hence getting a regular ML she then knows you will be back and knows you aren't a complete pig.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If everything gets legalized or de-criminalized in the next few years hopefully it will improve alot. I am from Sydney from about 5 years ago and its so easy there. When i went back a few years ago and saw a few regulars that are really really good I mentioned the QLD scene and they knew all about it and said they would not do any work up here because of the laws against it but also as there is no protection as they are not allowed to have a couple of girls living together working so to speak. I think a few of them would open a place or work privately up here if the laws were the same as NSW. One of them tried it a few years back but was too worried about setting up even though it would be cheaper for them with rent etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i still cannot see how de-criminalization is going to change things in QLD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoscoe View Post
    Totally agree. So if you don't accept the price offered you get a lack lustre performance. Hence getting a regular ML she then knows you will be back and knows you aren't a complete pig.
    What, so if they throw out an excessive number and you haggle a bit, then your a pig? - Ive had some want 6 for what most do for 4 pineapples, and they were an average looking ML - each to their own really but when someone does that to me I see how the conversation goes bring it to a "normal" value - if they come down to an my acceptable range and provide a half arse'd effort - I just dont come back to them - the punt continues.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i think someone in here should organize a trip for us all to go to Thailand or PH for a get-drunk-fuck-or-be-fucked kind of experience. But alas, i don't know anything about Thailand nor PH.
    Im off to Thailand in 2 weeks for 1 or 2 months,- been many times. So many good shops in Bangkok for a fraction of the cost here.

try this place ....https://dreamheavenmassage.com/

One of my favourites. Check out the girls - just be careful of the Ladyboys.

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Im off to Thailand in 2 weeks for 1 or 2 months,- been many times. So many good shops in Bangkok for a fraction of the cost here.
    try this place ....https://dreamheavenmassage.com/
    One of my favourites. Check out the girls - just be careful of the Ladyboys.
    M.A.
    Hey Mass interested in which hotel you stay in in Bangkok- next time I'm staying at Dream. Used to consistently stay in Park Plaza near Term 21 but have tried a few others.
    This time going to Hua Hin. Ever been.
    Cheers
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What would say 10 days set you back all up including few different girls and a nice cruise and some sight seeing. I know the food is good and cheap but accommodation, flight and girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    What would say 10 days set you back all up including few different girls and a nice cruise and some sight seeing. I know the food is good and cheap but accommodation, flight and girls
    Airfares now I would allow 1K AUD, but pre Covid LCC's about half that.
    Accommodation is easy to find great quality at cheap prices. 1000 to 1500 baht per night. All depends on your expectation.
    Girls? If you go any of the popular bars then include your bar fine. Massage shops, I paid 1200 baht for 45 minutes in March for FS, 2500 for a soapy, but there is always FL's via any of the apps or a place like Thermae or RCA at cheaper prices.

Cruise and site seeing plus transport will be between 500 and 1000 baht per day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I suggest you need to spend NOW 4.5k at least for 2 wks to have a good time with decent accom and decent quality girls.
    Flights NOW 1500, accom -if you don't pay at least 100AD a day it will be crappy, Girls - cheap FL 1500. Bar girls min I suggest (drinks, BF & them) 3500TB.
    Last 10 years least is 5k dearest trip 7k. Thats Thai remember Phil is cheaper esp flying PAL.

Remember you are going on a holiday to relax, have no stress and enjoy yourself - having substandard flights, accom & girls will make it less than what it could be.

"a nice cruise" - a nice cruise means walking up and down Suk Rd from Soi Cowboy to Nana looking at the talent. No one cruises in Thailand. lol
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not my idea of a cheap sex holiday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Not my idea of a cheap sex holiday.
    Exactly. These guys in trying to save $50 are spending thousands to do it. Brilliant logic
    If you find a quality ml, Just pony up you cheap bastards.

Im having no trouble finding quality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Exactly. These guys in trying to save $50 are spending thousands to do it. Brilliant logic
    If you find a quality ml, Just pony up you cheap bastards.

Im having no trouble finding quality.
    Same mate quality isn’t an issue, it’s keeping up with the cost lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A bit deeper. Based on 4fow2's pricing, I could get good service from a quality girl everyday for a month.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast