Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: High / ridiculous prices ? Sorry, no longer horny ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The trouble is, grasshoppers, when you go OS you understand what " quality" is and when you come home you realize how crap your "quality" service here is.
    Name me a ML in Brisbane who will say I want to have your baby, will do any sexual act you wish, who will let you have access 24/7 or come and go as you decide, who will cook, wash, clean and most importantly look after you when you are sick when OS.

Every so often I do a cost analysis between mongering here and OS to get VFM comparison. Over the past 10 years its been $350 a day to go to Phil, $400 to go to Thai,Mal, Sing, Viet etc.
    Now for a so called "quality" session here in Brisbane that money would be for 1 hour, based on rates on E&B, locanto etc

And once again, how come these posters that have found "quality" regulars, when asked to share, we ALWAYS hear crickets ( and for the uninformed that means silence)
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From comments you have made, I'm assuming you are a similar age to myself. "Grasshoppers", "Joh", etc.
    What you say is true and I would love to walk down a street of wall to wall girls to pick from, but each to their own and I'm happy in Brisbane. And you are also correct in that I don't share my reg. I've got into trouble doing that and good ones are easy to find anyway, if you try. The 3 magic words are Clean, Respectful and Money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    The trouble is, grasshoppers, when you go OS you understand what " quality" is and when you come home you realize how crap your "quality" service here is.
    Name me a ML in Brisbane who will say I want to have your baby, will do any sexual act you wish, who will let you have access 24/7 or come and go as you decide, who will cook, wash, clean and most importantly look after you when you are sick when OS.

Every so often I do a cost analysis between mongering here and OS to get VFM comparison. Over the past 10 years its been $350 a day to go to Phil, $400 to go to Thai,Mal, Sing, Viet etc.
    Now for a so called "quality" session here in Brisbane that money would be for 1 hour, based on rates on E&B, locanto etc

And once again, how come these posters that have found "quality" regulars, when asked to share, we ALWAYS hear crickets ( and for the uninformed that means silence)
    4FoW2
    $350-$400 a day
    To quote Charlie Sheen
    “I don’t pay them for sex. I pay them to leave”

Anyone with any sense doesnt share their quality regulars with any tom, dick or 4fow2.
    We all punt for different reasons for starters, have different likes and styles etc

Most of the quality ones require development and most cunts here dont have the patience and skill to untap this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with you Harry & Wrecker "Clean, Respectful & Money" pay what is a fare amount for the service provided and not try and get away paying for gems with stones.
    No problems finding gems to make regulars.
    Some of us are also wary of what is behind the "door" as lurkers are too happy to share Intel with a ML to win favour or post shit about a quality ML recommended to them through DM in an open forum

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fair enough comments Harry, Bedw & the Phantom, I just get a bit suspicious when posters find things the av guy can't. I suspect with me, its not the clean or respectable, I suspect its the Money.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In Sydney for two weeks now, returning back to Brisbane at the end of this week. Returned to some old favourites, some gave closed down and others have changed ownership. Newer opened shops provide shower, table and bed in the same room.
    Here $70 to $80 an hour for a massage is now standard unless you go to boiler shops. Nhj range from $50 to $70. Cbj another pine on top. B/S + bbbj $150. Some dodgier shops offer fs from 3 pines but most are at $180 to $200 in Sydney.
    Brisbane prices to me are the same, difference is number of shops and MLs. For some reason shops and brothels in Sydney with male bosses seem to run tighter ships and provide consistently higher service levels between MLs.
    Running out of my budgeted money, but it's been fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    In Sydney for two weeks now, returning back to Brisbane at the end of this week. Returned to some old favourites, some gave closed down and others have changed ownership. Newer opened shops provide shower, table and bed in the same room.
    Here $70 to $80 an hour for a massage is now standard unless you go to boiler shops. Nhj range from $50 to $70. Cbj another pine on top. B/S + bbbj $150. Some dodgier shops offer fs from 3 pines but most are at $180 to $200 in Sydney.
    Brisbane prices to me are the same, difference is number of shops and MLs. For some reason shops and brothels in Sydney with male bosses seem to run tighter ships and provide consistently higher service levels between MLs.
    $50 NHJ is the way to go in Sydney coupled with occasional visits to Ginza works well for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Maybe the male bosses go for try runs to make sure the quality is there :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of us know the average prices
    Experienced Punters
    Just be fair and treat the girls with respect
    Even revisit a popular girl you like and you will be happy what you receive
    Many girls follow the average price
    Do not expect fee extras
    many guys want fee extras
    Use your commonsense
    I talk t0 my staff about customer service and communication skills often
    Most of the staff all Asian comply and understand my expectations
    The shop rules and well as basic duties like cleaning.
    I choose the staff I want now and interview them before they start working with me as Puntes want he best service
    My staff Include
    Girls from the following countries
    Africa
    Taiwan
    Thailand
    China
    Mongolia
    South American
    I am looking for Australian and European Girls
    Herps

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Most of us know the average prices
    Experienced Punters
    Just be fair and treat the girls with respect
    Even revisit a popular girl you like and you will be happy what you receive
    Many girls follow the average price
    Do not expect fee extras
    many guys want fee extras
    Use your commonsense
    I talk t0 my staff about customer service and communication skills often
    Most of the staff all Asian comply and understand my expectations
    The shop rules and well as basic duties like cleaning.
    I choose the staff I want now and interview them before they start working with me as Puntes want he best service
    My staff Include
    Girls from the following countries
    Africa
    Taiwan
    Thailand
    China
    Mongolia
    South American
    I am looking for Australian and European Girls
    Herps
    Who are your African girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DM me African size 8

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DM me African size 8
    is there such a thing ? you sure it is not size 4 or size 6 ? or do you mean just their bum ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    DM me African size 8
    Hey Herp sent you a PM. No reply yet.
    Appreciate response.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    not sure what kind of "job" you doing, but $5k a day labour? you are getting yourself ripppppped off BIG TIME!!!
    His lawyer is doing the electrical work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345