J Lino Japanese gentle GFE

Have been to N5M a few times in the past to see C Jay who is not there at present. Many choices of good ladies here, but I settled on J Lino.

Visits: 18/5 and 19/5/23.

Description: Lino appears to be early 20s, cute face, slim body, but nicely curved ass, gentle and respectful. Approx A/B cups, long hair, sexy behind- not too big, not too small. Fully shaved. Her English is quite adequate, but I could also practice my Japanese. Lino is from Tokyo and worked in massage parlours there. She will only be in Sydney for 2 more weeks then goes back to Tokyo, but says she might return here in November. The rooms are quite dark at N5M, so harder for visual appreciation but I guess it might also be for the girls to not see their clients so we’ll! Booking was easy by text message.

Introduction: After exchanging names and I told her a little about myself she came close to me and stared wistfully at me with her mouth slightly open, non-verbally inviting a kiss that was gentle but passionate DFK. I loved her kisses! Like a real girlfriend kiss! This continued for a while and made me feel like she really wanted to make out with me! Meanwhile my hands were roaming all over her nice slim body. She mentioned “shower” and gave me the mouthwash. We stepped into the shower and continued with more passionate DFK while she managed to wash both of our nether regions. We rinsed off and dried off.

Main event: We started with standing DFK and I was gently squeezing her boobs and nipples which she seemed to appreciate. I had to suck her boobs and nipples! While doing this I started to rub her clit with fingers then some gentle FIV. She was nice and wet. I couldn’t wait to DATY her so asked her to lie down on her back and enjoy it. She is fully shaved and a pleasure to lick. She was getting very wet and wriggling around and think she might have come once. I dommed up and started in Mish with DFK of course. She was nice and tight and felt like I would come fairly quickly but I didn’t want to come so fast, so asked her to get on top, then doggie for a while, but I unfortunately started to lose my erection so asked for 69 to restore it. Her BBBJ was good and restored me to life. I thought Mish felt best, so we returned to that, promptly followed by the buzzer going off. The pressure was on but I managed to finish quickly. Afterwards we showered with more DFK, dried and said our goodbyes. I left a happy man after having nice GFE-type sex with a cute young Japanese girl.

WIR: Yes, and returned the next day!

VFM: Yes, $250 for 45mins