Thread: 269 Canterbury Rd Campsie - A 2023 review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post 269 Canterbury Rd Campsie - A 2023 review

Hey all,

Yes. You read that right. This is a review of the infamous 269 Canterbury Rd Campsie. In 2023, to provide everyone that is curious and doesn't dare try it out themselves a word of advice.

Let's provide some context. For anyone who doesn't already know, this place is famous for: $50/30min FS, being filthy with no showers and overall, not exactly the greatest place ever. And due to the price itself being sorta ridiculous, I will instead document my experience in full, then provide my verdict on it.

The entrance to the place is well, not great. It looks like any other building on the street, slightly run down with absolutely no indication of it being a brothel. No cameras, no doorbell, so I knocked on the door to see if I was at the wrong place. If you need any indication of what it looks like, google street view is pretty spot on of what it is. A middle aged man opens the door and asks if I called, to which I said yes and replied I booked a girl by the name "Jullie" for 1730. He then directed me to a room on the left, but I wanted to confirm what the place was like so I asked to use the bathroom. He led me to an outhouse at the back and I got to take a quick look at the place. Previous posts of the place stand true, it is pretty run down however not as filthy as what was mentioned.

I took a quick piss and overheard the owner and the girl, presumably "Jullie" saying this in Mandarin (Direct translation for better effect):

Man: "Handsome man come just now, go to room quick"
    Jullie: "No good one come to this place, no way"

I walked back to the room to wait, and sure enough, a girl opens the door and walks in. She says her name is Jullie and asks how long I was here for. I told her 30 mins and handed her the 50 koala nickels, and she told me to get ready. I undressed and laid on the bed, while Jullie walked in a few minutes later and undressed.

Quick detour for Jullie: Looks to be ~40y/o, decent sized tits with a bit of fat on the stomach. Crouch is trimmed, overall a 5.5/10 but for the price, its alright. Tight pussy though.

She wiped my cock down with a wet wipe then started with a BBBJ but was dry and a bit harsh, didn't really quite get me going. She asked "We fuck?" after a minute or so but I told her to turn her ass towards me. Similarly, 69 wasn't that great cuz she wasn't really moving that much, so I asked her to fuck. She put a condom on me and laid down, and I started fucking missionary. A few minutes in I asked her to turn over and do doggy, but she turned back over a few minutes in saying missionary was better. She kept on asking when I was gonna cum, saying (again direct translation from mandarin for better effect) "Your cock is so hard and pierce me inside I like it, when you shoot", She didn't want to do anything other than missionary and I knew anything else wouldn't be great cuz she would just not move, so I pinned her down and pounded for a few more minutes, ending my business around the 20min mark. She put her dress back on and headed out of the room, and judging by that, I knew my time was probably up so I started putting my clothes back on.

Perhaps they forgot how thin the walls are as I overheard Jullie talking to another girl in Mandarin:
    Jullie: "Very handsome, good fucking you should go in and see if he want to fuck again"
    Other girl: "Really handsome? I see if he want another round"

And seconds later, the door opened with the other girl looking at me half dressed up, and probably realised I was heading out so she closed the door quickly. I put my jacket back on and opened the door, seeing nobody in the hallway so I turned to the main entrance and left swiftly.

And that's the full experience I had. Now onto my verdict.

The store does offer what it says. $50 for FS, but its more of a 15-20 min thing as common with these stores, they try to make you cum asap and leave the room. Those who need a bit more time to cum get more from this, as I was able to finish up around the 20min mark, as she can't really say much when you have her pinned down and your cock inside her within the 30 minutes you paid for. For 50 kangaroo dimmadollars, I absolutely did not expect anything fancy, or even anything much for that price. What I had in mind was a quick cum and go, and that's quite literally what it is.

If the girl called "Jullie" is any indication of the quality of the place, I'd say its, ehhhh, not great? But again, for the price you are paying for, is somewhat reasonable. Their attitude isn't great, and they seem to talk behind your back without any care if you hear it, but I suppose they thought I didn't understand it. Can't say for sure.

If you are looking for a quick, very cheap punt, and you are close to Campsie, I would say, why not give it a go? I'd say sometimes, you have to experience something for yourself. You might find it reasonable for the price, because for that price, some would say going regularly for a quickie isn't a bad deal.

However, if you are looking for anything more, and are not close to Campsie, there are stores that have better reviews around charging slightly more. Don't want to name specific stores before I try it out myself, but I am absolutely open to paying the price of a fast food burger combo on top of that 50 aussie coins for something more. Will probably go somewhere else next week to try out other services.

Feel free to ask me any questions if you wanna know something about the place that I might not have mentioned. Happy punting everyone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually go to the shop near hospital, around the 573 canterbury, within the block of pharmacy, It used to be 110/hr but I dont know how much now, I did have good experience over there, you want to try and see how much now?
    sometime I have gril around 30x, 40 early a yoga teacher, 30x,