Thread: Newcastle - Tina @ A1 Best

Junior Member(有D料到)

Newcastle - Tina @ A1 Best

Address: 2 Lang Rd Broadmeadow
    Phone: 02 4957 8889

I've been a semi regular of this place (mostly for outcalls) for a decade and have had some memorable punts, including my first ever intentional punt (not my first which was an "oh shit, it's that kind of massage place" deal). They've had some of the hottest Asian WLs I've ever been with but they're all flashes in the pan and only in Newcastle for a few weeks before they make the big time. Mostly though it's old boilers.

Anyway, ducked into A1 Best midweek with a gap between clients. Free hours to spare and far enough from home that trip there and back wasn't worth the time.

$140 for 45 minutes is decent but you get what you pay for.

Tina is old, easily mid 40s, possibly older. I suspect she's been doing this for a long time as she's filthy and up for pretty much anything. In my more reckless youth and after many visits from her, I'd gone full on BBBJ, BBFS, BBA, CIM, CIMWS, CIP and CIA with her. Never again though.

Quick hello and good to see you again stuff before I'm quickly on the bed and getting her mouth onto my cock. Soon my legs are up and she's alternating her tongue between my asshole and balls. I've had her finish me like this before, but my intent today was to fuck her ass since it had been a long while. She gets on all fours and I dom up and off I go. Takes it like a champ, all the right grunting and groaning you want to hear. Not long and I'm getting close so I pull out and get her to lay down. Off with the dom, kneeling over her face so I can get that tongue in my ass again and she awkwardly helps jerk me off onto her tits. Quick clean up and out the door with probably 10 minutes left.

Three pineapples for the extras but possibly a regular discount as I'm sure I've put her through university twice over the years.

WIR? I always say I won't, but I always do, and I'm not sure why. Actually, that's a lie. It's because she's so filthy that I keep going back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review. No doubt Tina is about to get busy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review, and accurate, Tina is a very dirty girl. I had a look at their website and they list Tina as a ‘New Girl’ had a laugh at that, I saw her there about 10 years ago.

Sophie’s breasts look amazing (and natural) any info on her?