Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punting unpopular opinions

Senior Member(無間使者)

Punting unpopular opinions

One of the best things about punting is the amount of variety around. Not everything will float everyones boat.

What's your unpopular opinion, something that you disagree about with the masses here.

Mine is, I personally think K Rebecca is overrated.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckhold3000 View Post
    One of the best things about punting is the amount of variety around. Not everything will float everyones boat.

What's your unpopular opinion, something that you disagree about with the masses here.

Mine is, I personally think K Rebecca is overrated.
    Places like N5M. Every time I go there I walk out without making a selection. Immature women who don’t know how to dress properly and want to charge big bucks. No thanks.

Banned
    My personal unpopular opinion is:

Punting increases stress rather than promotes a sense of wellness.

Increasingly I turn to meditative music for abstience which hopefully lasts longer between each punts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plenty of hyped up girls. I learnt my lesson to only follow reviews from a select number of members. Whenever I read titles like: 'my best..' 'cutest...', 'I fell in love...', 'Finally I found....' or '..I think I can't find anything better ' or similar I get very skeptical..... On another note I think there are some fake reviews floating as well probably promoted by the shops as well and it makes sense, a review can be read between 1000 to 40000 people. Even if 0.5 percent decide to try the girl that would a top up for the shop, feel free to do the maths yourself. As.a matter of fact, most times I don't set my punting based on reviews. I will go to see the line up and make a decision and it happened that a poorly reviewed girl provided a good service and vice versa.

BBFS doubles FTW.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I’d like to think that the girls aren’t really overrated, just a difference in personal taste between the readers and the AR writer. You just have to find out which reviewer has the same taste as you, that’s all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MILFs at B12, 533 or Yokos give a much more entertaining and value for money experience than any tiered crap like diamond class.

$160/hr shops are the superior punting experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    MILFs at B12, 533 or Yokos give a much more entertaining and value for money experience than any tiered crap like diamond class.

$160/hr shops are the superior punting experience.
    I’ve never had a better experience paying more. I’ll punt at tiered shops but always try the girl in the lowest tier first. Only if we click I may then offer her more in the room for any extras. A win- win for WL and punters.

If she’s dumb like Jojo of 65 Carlton was last week, then she gets nothing cos I walk out and go to another shop.

Banned
    Did a blind booking once, WL was within expected appearance but her behaviour was arrogant at the start. Was already undoing my belt and about to pull my pants down, heart said nope so I put all my clothes back on and left. Got refunded 100% because I was there for less than 5 mins. She said something about no touching her boobs and wants me to follow her instructions to the dot - she was priced at $350/hr which is bullshit.

Found out later on from an AR of her in another forum that he had a terrible experience - erratic behaviour as if she's got ADHD, no touching or sucking on her boobs, and the worst part is that she gave him a scar on his dick.

Definitely dodged a bullet there.

Banned
    Never believe that when an aspring AR expert tells you:

"I've just had my best fuck in my life."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Absolutely because I'm starting to understand that an 'AR expert' wouldn't be telling (in public) at all if he had just had the best fuck of his life :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

Seems a bit hypocritical that a person who by his own admission writes total bullshit would make a statement like that, just my opinion, and it's probably unpopular

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i like small boobies

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    i like small boobies
    I like 'em too, a lot of men like small boobies......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    i like small boobies
    Definitely (but not exclusively) though try explaining that to an ML who's saying she needs enhancements when to me they look perfect with her looks and body proportions. Fearful that's why one has gone on a 2 months holiday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Did a blind booking once, WL was within expected appearance but her behaviour was arrogant at the start. Was already undoing my belt and about to pull my pants down, heart said nope so I put all my clothes back on and left. Got refunded 100% because I was there for less than 5 mins. She said something about no touching her boobs and wants me to follow her instructions to the dot - she was priced at $350/hr which is bullshit.

Found out later on from an AR of her in another forum that he had a terrible experience - erratic behaviour as if she's got ADHD, no touching or sucking on her boobs, and the worst part is that she gave him a scar on his dick.

Definitely dodged a bullet there.
    Only a complete moron would pay $350 and accept a condition not to touch the WL boobs.
    What next!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Gifting !

I don't have a problem with dudes giving their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, grandmothers expensive gifts on special occasions, but gifting a fucken stranger, a SB or a WL/ML just because she's a 9 or 10 is wrong and fucked up. It spells beta simp with white knight syndrome trying to buy and win a woman's attention and affection. STOP gifting and use that money for your next punt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thai girls are the worst service provider
    But yes they are hot tho

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Sex with woman is gay
    Sex with a Ladyboy even more so

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Gifting !

I don't have a problem with dudes giving their mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, grandmothers expensive gifts on special occasions, but gifting a fucken stranger, a SB or a WL/ML just because she's a 9 or 10 is wrong and fucked up. It spells beta simp with white knight syndrome trying to buy and win a woman's attention and affection. STOP gifting and use that money for your next punt.
    Many Thai and Chinese SWs will drop hints on what sort of accessories they're thinking of buying just to bait people into gifting them without any promises of exclusivity. I'll normally tell them that I only buy clothes and shoes from Kmart or Target just to piss them off.

One ML even offered me a HJ using her panties under the condition that I buy her luxurious gifts 😂 I said no thanks, I'd rather wank into a tissue instead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast