Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JTM / Soapland experience with Wakana (19 years old!)

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar

JTM / Soapland experience with Wakana (19 years old!)

For a girl that is 19 (or at least claims to be 19, and seems to pass as one), she is execptionally skilled and a hard worker when it comes to JTM / Air mattress lotion play. According to her, not many customers are requesting it, and it's a damn shame because she is very good at it for someone so young.

Photos are a bit touched up but real, the video on their site is real. She is quite cute. Body is nice, medium/small tits (B size), not too massive ass. I would say sexier than the typical japanese schoolgirl body. The video is basically close to what you get anyway, minus the back side.

For my session this time I booked 1 hour, and talked to her in Japanese again. I don't know how her english is, but probably isn't very good. I would highly recommend saying "mattress play" or "mat-to pu-rei" to her when you get in, so she can show you what she's got.

I ask her if we can spend the entire 1 hour lotioned up together, and she agrees. For the next hour it is like a slip and slide with massive body to body, with me being passive for slightly over half of it.

She performs cat bath and "rimming", though instead of actual ATM she substitutes it for her knuckle or finger. I honestly didnt notice until I looked in the reflection on the bath window, but it felt pretty close to the real thing except for any insertion. A little disappointment but I don't necessarily like to force the girls to do it so that's okay.

The rest of it is pretty good, but standard soapland matteress technique. Which is WAY too rare in Sydney. Seriously bros, 244 is where the girls actually can do real soapland techniques. Full disclosure, yes you do get a $20 dollar discount for reviews at 244, but fuck it, nobody in Sydney except for Amy (private nuru) comes close to having the correct facilities to really do full soapland technique in Sydney, which is the cold truth.

Wakana is able to do pretty much every technique I have experienced in soaplands in Japan, as well as when Yua Goto was here. The only thing she didn't do was use the sukebe chair. But maybe I should have asked her to, I don't think she would mind, I just was surprised when she said we should go straight to the mattress. No big deal.

Sex was good, but she seems very tight and in a little pain for the first few minutes. I think I was the first customer of the day, so probably not warmed up yet. She started with cowgirl, but seemed like she was getting tired (after 30-40 mins of washing and rubbing her lotion covered body over mine in various techniques) so I decide to switch with her. Then I realise why she's so tired - trying to fuck on a slippery lotion covered mattress is ridiculously difficult. Awesome but difficult. If you want to do this on the air mattress instead of the bed I hope you're fit, I had DOMS from this session.

During the service, she moaned quite a bit during actual sex, but not like JAV where they over exaggerate their maons. Which is nice and authentic imo. Like fucking an inexperienced school girl... who is crazy good at body to body.

We end with a shower, she spends a lot of effort cleaning up the lotion from my body. She is seriously such a hard worker.

Talking a bit with her, seems like she can only really eat kfc and drink boba when she's here or other familiar foods, just in case there's something that upsets her stomach. I think most other girls at 244 are similar, they come for short terms and therefore have to control their diets... with kentucky fried chicken or the likes lmao. A bit of a shame they won't get to try El Jannahs garlic sauce hah.

I think if you are after
    * Good JTM / Soapland technique and experience
    * Pretty, young, and cute Japanese schoolgirl vibe
    * Hardworking
    * No acting, 100% straighforward personality (but very polite)
    * Tight

Then she is highly recommended!

Banned

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess that $20 discount makes all the difference.
    I saw Wakana last week when she first arrived and I was really disappointed with her service and attitude.

She was more interested in me not touching her face or hair because it would ruin her make up which”was her thing”, and not touching her nipples which were too ticklish!!
    She didn’t let me DATY.

I’ve been to 244 previously and had really good experiences, so I was disappointed with the lackluster service from Wakana.

Missionary sex she was rather like a star fish, lying back and hoping for it to finish. No moaning or even an attempt to seem engaged, so my experience seems totally different to the Fapmaster.

Her BBBJ was rather awkward with too much teeth- so much so that I had a sensitive “teeth rash” spot on my manhood where her teeth scratched the skin..

She wasn’t unfriendly, just rather..bland and unexciting. Perhaps it was early and she hadn’t started to develop any social or service skills for punters, so i suppose I would categorize her as unskilled, but then i’m there for the girlfriend experience which the manager assured me Wakana was offering.

I’m off 244 for a while until my OF recovers and the Manager returns- the one who recommended Wakana was new to me. The other Manager I knew offered truthful recommendations and so my punting experiences were better when he was there.

Hope this provides some balance for other punters.. Don’t know about you, but i’m getting sick of these Advertorial reports!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

made a booking but now in double mind.

I have just made a booking with her next week based on the reviews and then i saw the last feedback...now in double mind....

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robort View Post
    I have just made a booking with her next week based on the reviews and then i saw the last feedback...now in double mind....
    I don't get to the city very much at all. After reading a couple of reviews on this place, I am planning on making a special trip to try it out. (30 to 40 min drive)
    I think you should keep your booking and report back for reference.
    Cheers brother.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

will go ahead with the booking..

sure bro. Finalised the plan going ahead with the booking wanted a bit of motivation....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a good experience. Seemed quieter and less intense DFK and BBBJ than older Soapland women, but still excellent (no hint of teeth). She was happy with DATY and gentle nipple play with me. More passive on the bed than I like, but still eager to please. Wonder if she was having a bad day for Paddy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Glad to hear you were happy. Happy to extend the benefit of doubt, I must have caught her when she was too new and inexperienced.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddyfield10 View Post
    I saw Wakana last week when she first arrived and I was really disappointed with her service and attitude.
    What is about $20 discount? How often shop give discount?

Quote Originally Posted by paddyfield10 View Post

She was more interested in me not touching her face or hair because it would ruin her make up which”was her thing”, and not touching her nipples which were too ticklish!!
    She didn’t let me DATY.

I’ve been to 244 previously and had really good experiences, so I was disappointed with the lackluster service from Wakana.

Missionary sex she was rather like a star fish, lying back and hoping for it to finish. No moaning or even an attempt to seem engaged, so my experience seems totally different to the Fapmaster.
    That's really unfortunate. I can assure you my reviews are genuine and I have no connection to the store.

However you aren't the first person to have had similar opinions... and thinking about it, I think there are at least a few potential differences for my experiences with guys who have had bad experiences. One is that I can fully communicate exactly what I want in Japanese, so if anything is not right, I can tell them and have it corrected immediately, though with Wakana, I didn't have to ask for much.

The second is possibly the expectation of services. In my review I basically did nothing and let her do what she is good at for most of it, or if I want something I ask for it specifically. In this case, we never went to the bed, and stayed in the bath area the whole time, whereas it looks like your problems with her happened on the bed.

The last thing I can think of is that when I had visited her, I was her first client for the day (and maybe in Australia). That might have made a difference in the energy levels and enthusiasm she has had on my session.

In general I don't bother writing a review when the experience is only mediocre, so most of my reviews end up positive. From my experience, if a girl has no reviews, she may not be worth seeing if she has been in the scene for a while. I honestly felt that Wakana was a hardworker when I met her, but I guess over time this is unsustainable for a girl who would be working at a place for two or more weeks without much time off.

FYI I think for most girls who are coming to 244 and offering JTM, you should try to get the most out of that. It's what's unique to the store, the girls skills are rare, and they expect to simply have their customers lie down while they do their thing. One of the girls I spoke to (Emi) said that most guys don't really understand that and want to go to the bed pretty quickly. Then, their services are pretty standard.

sure bro. Finalised the plan going ahead with the booking wanted a bit of motivation....
    How did you go mate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which other shops pay customers for reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Which other shops pay customers for reviews?
    FYI they never mentioned that it has to be a positive review for a $20 discount :P

You know what if you guys don't want any reviews that's also fine lol. $20 isn't really that much of a discount to make me lie in my review about my experience. I've written positive reviews about other places without any compensation either, just had a good time and wanted to share. This review is also one of them.

A few other bros have been happy with my other recommendations such as Zara, Amy, Lulu, and other shops. And never have I received a single dollar for those - in fact haven't seen some of them in almost half a year.

But we're just gona second guess each other all the time, maybe I should keep my opinions to myself and reduce the booking competition haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Couldnt meet her

Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    How did you go mate?
    they have cancelled my booking saying she is not available. I guess she went back to Japan

they have cancelled my booking saying she is not available. I guess she went back to Japan
    Ok, so have you been to try another girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fapmaster69 View Post
    You know what if you guys don't want any reviews that's also fine lol. $20 isn't really that much of a discount to make me lie in my review about my experience. I've written positive reviews about other places without any compensation either, just had a good time and wanted to share. This review is also one of them.

A few other bros have been happy with my other recommendations such as Zara, Amy, Lulu, and other shops. And never have I received a single dollar for those - in fact haven't seen some of them in almost half a year.

But we're just gona second guess each other all the time, maybe I should keep my opinions to myself and reduce the booking competition haha
    Good report bro
    Any recommendations? Interesting with those girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This shop closed down again?
    Unable to contact

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Their website is down too. Anyone know what happened with this shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They’ve been closed for a number of months now. Think the CBD shops put the squeeze on it. Hard to get to and hard to park around there wouldn’t have helped either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast