Thread: SB Olivia C and Ms Lola

Junior Member(有D料到)

SB Olivia C and Ms Lola

Total bait and switch.
    Arranged an appointment and asked about a doubles partner,
    Sent me the instagram and profile of another worker which was Ms Lola.

Arrived and both ladies did not match the photos, but seemed acceptable in the dim room. so proceeded.

When we got to the bathroom in the full light I realised I'd made a huge mistake.
    Rushed through the service so not to fully waste my money.

Left after 15 minutes disappointed.
    Sent a message more out of frustration and a reply came back that confirm that they had switched the girls and got impression that this is a agency rather than a private girl.

Avoid at all costs

Number is 0477 751 518

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the warning. How long did you book and pay for, to end up leaving 15 minutes later?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I booked an hour, with what I thought where going to be two young and attractive women.

Service wasnt that great, but it may have been acceptable if I had made the decison to pay the market value for the quality of girl I was seeing.

The real disappointment was that fact the experience didn't match my expectations going in, because the provider was swapped out.

The main down side was I was frustrated at being scammed and, if I was to be honest, annoyed at myself for making the mistake of going through with the booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thanks for the warning Moe

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Total bait and switch.
    Arranged an appointment and asked about a doubles partner,
    Sent me the instagram and profile of another worker which was Ms Lola.

Arrived and both ladies did not match the photos, but seemed acceptable in the dim room. so proceeded.

When we got to the bathroom in the full light I realised I'd made a huge mistake.
    Rushed through the service so not to fully waste my money.

Left after 15 minutes disappointed.
    Sent a message more out of frustration and a reply came back that confirm that they had switched the girls and got impression that this is a agency rather than a private girl.

Avoid at all costs

Number is 0477 751 518
    Checked SB for the profile , after seeing your review , the ad seemed very dodgy even if I hadn*t read the review , red flag Asian , red flag very basic advertising. Always thought SB had a higher standard of WL that came with the higher fees but traps everywhere for the unwary.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had actually seen Olivia before many years before, and the girl was the girl in the photo.
    I let my guard down for this reason and it came back to bite me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's so hard to tell these days which ad is real and which one is fake on once trusted sites like SB

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for providing this AR. I was actually considering these two, but will rethink this thoroughly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you wish you had walked at this point? Or something better than nothing?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel Moe . Checked SB Olivia C ad and suspect from the start , asian being first red flag . Off topic been surfing SB and E&Babes , for an outcall punt on the weekend but pickings are slim and have been sadly disappointed with poor service and high prices especially bait and switch . Will settle for an incall at an asian cathouse at least I*m not out of pocket too much . Gone from choosing a young blonde outcall to mature asian incall .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wished I had run