Thread: No more staying silenced, let's point out the TROLLS and clean them out of the forum!

Angry No more staying silenced, let's point out the TROLLS and clean them out of the forum!

No more staying silenced, let's point out the TROLLS and clean them out of the forum!

What is a Troll??

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

We all enjoy punting, some of us just love to read and take advantage of other people's contributions, some of us love to share and have a bit of fun with the other members, at the end of the day, we all want to have a bit of no harm quality times here in the AUS99 Forum.

This Forum used to have a friendly, cheerful and welcoming environment for some safe and clean adult entertainment in the privacy of our own PC or smart phone and it's free for all. The fact that the membership and visitation are continuously growing as well as the increasing number of paying advertisers is a testimony of the success and popularity of the forum and the Admin is to be congratulated, and a big and sincere thank you should also go to all the contributing members who made the forum what it is today.

Personally I have benefited A LOT from the pioneers in the earlier days and I am continuing to learn about new and latest intels in punting as well as some interesting general stuff - just love it, this forum has become part of my daily routine and it will be really sad to see it going downhills because some Trolls have nothing better to do than to post inflammatory, nasty and disrespectful comments with the intent to provoke other members.

I used to have a "take it easy", "just let it go", "don't worry about it", "it's not worth it" approach and always tried to avoid conflicts and heated arguments as most of these comments would follow me and the battle ground would end up taking place in the threads of my favourite shops which is not good for my friend's business. But that is not to say these attacks and behaviours are to be acceptable, I think enough is enough, the Trolls are not going to self-destruct or change their mind and become a good citizen of the forum. It will take some good leadership from the Admin and the people's power here to point them out and clean them out of the forum so that we can have peace.

So, I am hereby nominating "8inches" as the worst of the Trolls, and if he changes his attitude and the languages he used, he is welcome to stay in this forum, otherwise, he may be better off taking his anger and aggressions to other forums:

Here are some examples:

Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    For some reason I don't think your average whore would appreciate the value of such a treat.
    The only thing going into my girl will be my hard cock, my balls and a mouth full of 2013 vintage cum
    It's time for you all to drink a cup of cement and harden the f"&k up!
    If I want your opinion I'll give it to you. Until that time comes
    STFU
    you should get your facts right before posting! For your information I run down any shop I want.....
    As long as dumb c@(!$ pay these whores will keep charging.
    ok guys the time to STFU has passed.
    take out your tampons and get on with it!!
    I hope the pimp gives you a good dose of bareback C.I your A
    where is the cream pie?
    if you think I'm gonna click the link go get f$#@%
    Whores that come to work with a bad smelling cunt should be fired!
    Well I aint gonna suck your cock or let you make a mess in my arsehole so I suggest you take it out on a ml/wl

I think you have got the idea, is this the type of language and attitude you like to see and to put up with on a daily basis? I hereby move to ban 8inches from the forum for good unless he changes............well, that may not be possible, or Admin can give him a serious warning.

Any one else care to second my motion ??

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Yes I'm a Troll for disagreeing with the majority, using slang and offensive language to some and NOT praising you for advertising expertise.
    Not everyone will agree with what you say so get used to it and get over it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I'm a Troll for disagreeing with the majority, using slang and offensive language to some and NOT praising you for advertising expertise.
    Please get out of here asap.

Banned
    This forum is not a popularity contest. It's flattering that certain members feel the need to read through my posts.
    Its called diversity. We have the right to think and express ourselves differently.
    If you don't like it then don't read it.
    There's a lot more you could be doing with your time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    no matter what reason. ABUSING others is no torolence

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's not trolling; that's just being an asshole.

Trolling is a art.

Have you guys noticed that the languages he is using now is a lot more polite and acceptable and if he can keep this up, he is welcome to stick around, may be he's got the message now!!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Looks like it's popular demand, it's hard for Admin to ignore !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    It's just not cool to degrade women or continually attack shops or other punters because you or your mates happen to have had a bad experience.

It is a popularity contest - like it or not, punters write AR's and comment on them which in itself means that the popular girls get the bookings. So, it's no surprise that other punters are bringing these issues up either.

OK, looks like the people have spoken and the Admin has taken the appropriate action.

Thank you for everyone's support, this process also sends a clear signal to all members that what types of conducts and behaviours will not be tolerated.

Great job everyone, now we can all move forward for better punting.

Haha, Amanda from Foxy is really my lucky charm!! It's already a better world (I mean this forum) after my session with the 36 F Cups !!

Have a nice evening brothers

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    That's how productive my work day was, second visit to Ginzas Cassie this week and even enough time to scroll back through bro 8inches past post....agree his language is very hateful and aggressive towards wl's. I would hate to think he treats wl's the way he talks about them. But I don't think its kosher for me to make a comment he out ranks me "super fans".

I'll get there one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The more you bring up the troll topic and try to shut them down, the more they surface and troll around ... the best way against troll is ignore them and bore them to some other forum.

This is a hard learnt lesson from my experience in the premier troll forum - World of Warcraft!

John_Matrix
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergaent Brody View Post
    The more you bring up the troll topic and try to shut them down, the more they surface and troll around ... the best way against troll is ignore them and bore them to some other forum.

This is a hard learnt lesson from my experience in the premier troll forum - World of Warcraft!

I agree, ignore them and they will either leave or stop. They feed of your replies, like you said wow is the prime eg of trolling.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WoW.. that game cost me 2 years of my life that I will never get back!

ps: good week for the forum. less spam from the advertisers. and now hopefully less personal attacks.

Banned
    WOW was WOW... i loved it... especially those days couped up in HK

Senior Member(無間使者)
    <comments withdrawn>

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    RIP 8 inches.
    Now 6 feet underground

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    There were a few lessons to be learnt from this. 8inches racked up posts by posting one liners. Never did a single review and only ever linked one of his mate's negative reviews.

So Gucci, I think punters appreciate that whilst you aren't a Super Fan yet, you'll eventually meander up there.