Thread: List of JPS and KPS symptoms

Senior Member(無間使者)

List of JPS and KPS symptoms

- feigning being ticklish so you won't touch her there
    - feigning being hurt so you won't do that
    - 2nd part of massage she'll move her privates far away from your wondering hands
    - can't do this, can't do that

OMG what a bloody turn off, it's like they all learnt it from the same school.

Banned
    How about the ones that complain you're too big or banging her too long?

Banned
    I guess anything bigger than a pencil is too big for them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s why I’ve started negotiating upfront before any money is agreed. You have to negotiate the small details about where you can touch and what is available to do.

I’ve been burnt too many times when they take your cash then they tell you their limitations.

Never again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lucky I didn't met any J girls with these problems, most of them were quite submissive. however I had many problems with K MLs, for a period of time I didn't even want to see any Ks just to be safe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    isnt the ticklish symptom related to any girl that just doesn't like you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    To be honest I had a WL who let me suck on her nipples the whole session for several times before she suddenly told me that she disliked the way I sucked on it and no longer allowed me to even touch her boobs. And she even stopped me from DATY.

If she didn't like me at all she wouldn't have made me suck on her tits the first several sessions. Some WLs are temperamental due to dopamine exhaustion and will get you sucked in to see if you'd still see her again after she withhold certain benefits. This is what's called 'shit testing' and you don't want to be around such people whether they're SWs or non-SWs. Life around these people will be like stepping on eggshells, they're nothing but a bunch of narcissists.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Simply not performing her best or whatever as advertised and refusing to provide a decent service or attitude not enough to considered KPS/JPS in my books. Of course, not discounting bad mood, but service is service. And we pay heaps for this.

We should get what we paid for.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    - feigning being ticklish so you won't touch her there
    - feigning being hurt so you won't do that
    - 2nd part of massage she'll move her privates far away from your wondering hands
    - can't do this, can't do that

OMG what a bloody turn off, it's like they all learnt it from the same school.
    Complain about air-con too cold as she is naked.

Your hands too cold.

Your nails too long.

There is one girl who has her undie on because she has that time of the month. And this happens a few times in a month.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Complain about air-con too cold as she is naked.
    Your hands too cold.
    Your nails too long.

There is one girl who has her undie on because she has that time of the month. And this happens a few times in a month.
    Maybe she's Multi-Orgasmic and Multi-Menstrual

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've officially blacklisted NS227 and 41Epping because of regular JPS/KPS experiences. The girls probably give each other princess tips and slowly the princess symptoms develop into the shop's culture. YMMV.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I've officially blacklisted NS227 and 41Epping because of regular JPS/KPS experiences. The girls probably give each other princess tips and slowly the princess symptoms develop into the shop's culture. YMMV.
    I'm now starting to see more nd more Japanese , Korean girls after seeing too many Thai.

My experience with both shops nothing but positive with Japanese nd Korean there - Lilly is just mind blowing, Claire give pleasant surprises, nd Susie is a experienced good performer has few tricks up her sleeves fun to be with ! Next will be Star !

Mind share with us who you see?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    So far there has only been one girl that i noticed this "ticklish symptom". This is probably 2-3 appointment after seeing her but i went for a hug from behind and kiss her neck, she was shocked, said it was ticklish, didn't like that and got goosebumps. blah blah
    but after seeing her few more times she was no longer ticklish..

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How about the ones that complain you're too big or banging her too long?
    Said no girl ever to me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I'm now starting to see more nd more Japanese , Korean girls after seeing too many Thai.

My experience with both shops nothing but positive with Japanese nd Korean there - Lilly is just mind blowing, Claire give pleasant surprises, nd Susie is a experienced good performer has few tricks up her sleeves fun to be with ! Next will be Star !

Mind share with us who you see?
    Yeah, Moon and Susie. Saw Susie after reading all the glowing reviews here, everything was going good until part 2, ticklish here, there, moving her private away so can't touch. $100 extra for nhj and bodyslide seems overs. They probably open up with repeat visits and extra $ but i'm not into that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yeah, Moon and Susie. Saw Susie after reading all the glowing reviews here, everything was going good until part 2, ticklish here, there, moving her private away so can't touch. $100 extra for nhj and bodyslide seems overs. They probably open up with repeat visits and extra $ but i'm not into that.
    Wow man you have very good taste . These two is probably the prettiest ml ever worked at 227NS .

Is always ymmv with the prettier girls they are more picky more rules.