Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian/White Girls FS service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Caucasian/White Girls FS service

Hi Guys,

I recently moved to Sydney and looking for FS service (30m) from some Caucasian/White girls, willing to spend $170-$200 for 30m.

I was recommended 42G by one of friend so looked at their schedule and saw a blonde Lucy last week but she is not listed in their page anymore not sure if she is working but interested to her her feedback and any other specific Caucasian/White girl from any shop (hopefully not in CDB)

Thanks for sharing information.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate best is to call and ask them who is working on the day or check their rouster on the web site. There are some reviews of girls on this forum also.

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Havent tried, apparently 280 Hornsby has one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Havent tried, apparently 280 Hornsby has one.
    Aussie Vanessa 19 yr old & Brazilian Natalie 22 yes old & Brazilian Rachel 26 yes old $150 for 30 mins

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These are some shops that have cauc girls around those prices. Service will vary from basic sex with no kissing to gfe, bbbj. Need to check rosters as some are Asian shops so cauc girls aren't always on.
    Ginza
    Kyoto/sakura
    42G &"No 5 marrickville
    219 croydon
    Cuties banksia and narellan
    7 villawood
    8 burwood
    Taylor's girls lidcombe
    Desires brookvale
    Chatswood 60
    9 exceller av bankstown
    Casablanca liverpool
    Wives only is just over at $210/30
    Marlenes has some older women as does Riverwood cougartown

Do your research before going as there is a chance you will get rubbish service or need to pay more for what you want. This is just a list I can think of and have no experience from most of them

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My booking with Lucy was average. She is friendly, chatty and nice but simply not much of nipple play or getting your mouth close to them. I think she offered some LFK. She should be early to mid 30s now ( I saw her before Covid and she was working under a different name)

With Ginza, 42G,No5, chatswood60 and 280 hornsby they might have only 1 or 2 Caucasians girls in their line up so basically no choice. Your better option for that price range is either sexy9 Bankstown (Not close to city though) or 219 Croydon. At least you get a line-up of a few girls and may choose!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    My booking was Lucy was average. She is friendly, chatty and nice but simply not much of nipple play or getting your mouth close to them. I think she offered some LFK. She should be early to mid 30s now ( I saw her before Covid and she was working under a different name)

With Ginza, 42G,No5, chatswood60 and 280 hornsby they might have only 1 or 2 Caucasians girls in their line up so basically no choice. Your better option for that price range is either sexy9 Bankstown (Not close to city though) or 219 Croydon. At least you get a line-up of a few girls and may choose!
    Anyone has experience with 219 Croydon? Are their website descriptions and pictures somewhat accurate?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Aussie Vanessa 19 yr old & Brazilian Natalie 22 yes old & Brazilian Rachel 26 yes old $150 for 30 mins
    Have you tried all 3? Which one do you recommend the most? Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Won't trust pictures and descriptions on any websites. Same goes with Croydon. Photos are either fake or touched up but you may find some good ones in the intro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any specific recommendations at Croydon palace?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not sure if stilletos in Camperdown is as good as before but you can try your luck there. Its very luxurious place

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    These are some shops that have cauc girls around those prices.
    Comprehensive list, thank you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Not sure if stilletos in Camperdown is as good as before but you can try your luck there. Its very luxurious place
    At $380/30min,it is out of the price range he mentioned. Some of the girls don't even kiss for that price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy shit, when did stiletto become $380 for 30min? May as well go to A Touch More Class for $250 30min

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Eva is a trooper, she used to work at Stilettos. Quality. YMMV. She reminds me of Kay Lovely, but tanned skin.

Sarah is one thick Brazilian, pretty hot imo. YMMV.

Angelina is another thick girl. Pretty accomodating but can’t be too rough. She is concerned of her lower back, so when doing prone bone dont grip on her lower back.

Anna is also one thick girl, Asian. Passionate imo.

The last three has some hot asses, to be fair Eva’s ass is also meaty but the last three has some serious ass.

Hana has been afk for a while but man she was hot.

Gaby is slim but has a bolt-on. Good root regardless.

Kitty will pop up once in a while but she is also one thick Aussie girl. She lives outside Sydney that’s probably why she doesn’t work as often.

Nearly forgot about Jennifer, you need to be gentle with her but she is pretty accomodating.

I reckon if you are nice, and respectful, you will have a good time.

Good luck, and have fun!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which shop are these girls at Sanji?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He is referring to 219 Croydon, I haven't seen Eva but his description of the all the other girls are accurate. I personally didn't have a good experience with Brasilian Jennifer, it was more of an SFE.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluepanter007 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I recently moved to Sydney and looking for FS service (30m) from some Caucasian/White girls, willing to spend $170-$200 for 30m.

I was recommended 42G by one of friend so looked at their schedule and saw a blonde Lucy last week but she is not listed in their page anymore not sure if she is working but interested to her her feedback and any other specific Caucasian/White girl from any shop (hopefully not in CDB)

Thanks for sharing information.
    Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest has plenty of Caucasian girls. All rooms have showers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    it is mainly erotic massage, according to their website 170/30 min these days. You will probably have to fork out another 100-150 to upgrade for FS. You will be better off visiting ATMC or Liaisons for 250/30 min.

Their website needs further work , none of the photos have names , they allow you to use their white linen at no extra cost!!
    .."All rooms are equipped with showers and spas - Showering before and after the massage is advised, utilising our White Linen Service, at no additional cost".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Liaison's recommendation from me as well. Go see Marylin. She works Wednesday days.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast