Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caucasian/White Girls FS service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cleopatra's Wetherill Park
    Liaisons
    ATMC
    Tiffany 's girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    or you can try Claudia’s penthouse at Rydalmere.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    At $380/30min,it is out of the price range he mentioned. Some of the girls don't even kiss for that price.
    Ok my bad. Didn't realise it's that expensive now.

Kissing is abit of a roulette at stilettos, I've got kissing and bbbj free before. But depends on chemistry. And it's been awhile since my last visit. Mood may have changed now .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Discreet in Newcastle.... 30 min at the desk is $170.... massage and FS. If you want extras - kissing/fingering/DATY etc you negotiate with the girl - usual seems to be $150 for the 'girlfriend experience' - Can be from $70-$250(dreamer). Funny enough, the girl who offered it for $70 was the most gorgeous thing you ever saw and gave a great service (I think I gave her $200, but this included me taking photos ). The one who wanted $250 looked like a street walker who'd had a really tough life, and despite seeming a nice lady I wouldn't have fucked her if she was paying me!
    I budget for $150 for 'extras'.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Also need to add: midnight delight at Parramarra. Predominantly Caucasian, Latino, Indian, very rarely Asian WLs ( but if they have Asian, rest assured that she is Super hot). Out of my area, as it's more than an hour drive for me. I don't think they have any policy like Asian only.Their rates are 260 per hr / 170 30 min. Compared to no5 , 42g the main advantage is that you get a line-up instead of sticking only to one or two western girls!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any feedback about Tayloy (blonde Aussie, size 8, late 20s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanji2016 View Post
    Eva is a trooper, she used to work at Stilettos. Quality. YMMV. She reminds me of Kay Lovely, but tanned skin.

Sarah is one thick Brazilian, pretty hot imo. YMMV.

Angelina is another thick girl. Pretty accomodating but can’t be too rough. She is concerned of her lower back, so when doing prone bone dont grip on her lower back.

Anna is also one thick girl, Asian. Passionate imo.

The last three has some hot asses, to be fair Eva’s ass is also meaty but the last three has some serious ass.

Hana has been afk for a while but man she was hot.

Gaby is slim but has a bolt-on. Good root regardless.

Kitty will pop up once in a while but she is also one thick Aussie girl. She lives outside Sydney that’s probably why she doesn’t work as often.

Nearly forgot about Jennifer, you need to be gentle with her but she is pretty accomodating.

I reckon if you are nice, and respectful, you will have a good time.

Good luck, and have fun!
    Thanks for these details.
    Any feedback about Tayloy (blonde Aussie, size 8, late 20s)? I didn’t see any latest AR about this place when I searched with Croydon Palace, 219 Croydon. Could you please share the links?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

8 Burwood

Any latest information about 8 Burwood?
    They listed Aussie Grace, has anyone seen her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluepanter007 View Post
    Thanks for these details.
    Any feedback about Tayloy (blonde Aussie, size 8, late 20s)? I didn’t see any latest AR about this place when I searched with Croydon Palace, 219 Croydon. Could you please share the links?
    Let me know if you see Taylor...she sounds good (though I rarely trust croydon palace descriptions)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Why no reviews for any girls from Croydon Palace

Yep, I didnt find any review about Taylor and other white girls from that shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have info on Taylor. Question, what do you have to trade for it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    I have info on Taylor. Question, what do you have to trade for it?
    I have appreciation and thanks to trade.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterz View Post
    I have appreciation and thanks to trade.
    Jesus.

Anyways she is OK. She's approx 30-35 with size 10-12. Very standard service (CBJ + FS). I asked for DATY but got rejected.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jesus.

Anyways she is OK. She's approx 30-35 with size 10-12. Very standard service (CBJ + FS). I asked for DATY but got rejected.
    Lol info like that wouldnt be worth trading anything for mate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Isn't the point to know whether someone is good or not? I took the gamble and now y'all are better informed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now someone spill on Estella or Rikki.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    it is mainly erotic massage, according to their website 170/30 min these days. You will probably have to fork out another 100-150 to upgrade for FS. You will be better off visiting ATMC or Liaisons for 250/30 min.

Their website needs further work , none of the photos have names , they allow you to use their white linen at no extra cost!!
    .."All rooms are equipped with showers and spas - Showering before and after the massage is advised, utilising our White Linen Service, at no additional cost".
    So far, every girl at that shop provides FS for additional $$. It isn’t a massage only joint.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isn't the point to know whether someone is good or not? I took the gamble and now y'all are better informed.
    You took a gamble? lol There's plenty of reports here with a lot more information that you have got without trading.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You took a gamble? lol There's plenty of reports here with a lot more information that you have got without trading.
    Why are you so aggressive? I told people info on that girl and here you are harassing me. Every punter knows information is valuable and keep 99% of info to themselves. The few reviews (very low volume) that do get posted are from charitable minority. So get off my cock.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    More like you should get your hand off your cock. It was very basic info that has been posted on other forums and hardly valuable given the lack of detail.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    More like you should get your hand off your cock. It was very basic info that has been posted on other forums and hardly valuable given the lack of detail.
    Hardly valuable says the guy who didn't answer their question.

What are you expecting? A full AR detailing every observable trait of hers and every act that transpired?

I'm also on other forums and I see zero info on Taylor. Post screenshot or it doesn't exist.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast