Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why brothel or massage place always hide their girls from punter?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had that at 42 also, opened curtain then had closed by manager within a minute, I think it’s for girls privacy.
    As others have said you would think it would be good advertising to let customers see what’s on offer for next time as the photos often are so misleading

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    The popular girls don't make it to the lineup hence why we blind book, otherwise lineups would always be the safest option.
    Lineups were the safest options until the last few years.

Nevertheless I never book anyone unless I’ve met them in a waiting room first.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lineups were fun for me when I started punting
    Anyone with experience then learns lineups can be misleading. The friendliest WL may just need the work, but doesn't give you good service. You don't need lineups
    The best defence is simple - finding good shops with good managers and good recruiting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I always insist on meeting every girl available before making my choice to stay or walk out. That’s what lineups are for.
    If you’re blind booking you’re risking being taken for a sucker and bait-and-switched etc.
    You can be pushy, but that doesn't mean the best service WLs are not already busy

Why aren't you booking ahead? Arriving without a booking is destined for failure

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    You can be pushy, but that doesn't mean the best service WLs are not already busy

Why aren't you booking ahead? Arriving without a booking is destined for failure
    I will normally visit up to 5 shops on any given night inside of 2-3 hours before making my selection.
    I may fuck the first girl in the first shop, or the last. If all else fails I do have a couple of regulars as backup that I can usually get to see without a booking or on a couple of hours notice.

The main reason I don’t book is because it takes the edge off my punting. I like the rush of the uncertainty and excitement of meeting whichever slut walks in on the dot. I never wait more than 5 minutes. It’s in-out-or I fuck off.

The only time I’ll make a booking is if I just want to see my regular at a particular time. But even that is not free of risk cos she may have had a bad day or is tired etc.

Imho, meeting the girls face to face is the best. You can get a feel of their energy, their enthusiasm and so on.

I not big on service so don’t care much for the popular girls or ‘service queens’. My preference is actually for the ones that aren’t so popular. As long as they can take a good pounding, I service them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I will normally visit up to 5 shops on any given night inside of 2-3 hours before making my selection.
    I may fuck the first girl in the first shop, or the last. If all else fails I do have a couple of regulars as backup that I can usually get to see without a booking or on a couple of hours notice.

The main reason I don’t book is because it takes the edge off my punting. I like the rush of the uncertainty and excitement of meeting whichever slut walks in on the dot. I never wait more than 5 minutes. It’s in-out-or I fuck off.

The only time I’ll make a booking is if I just want to see my regular at a particular time. But even that is not free of risk cos she may have had a bad day or is tired etc. Also the energy and enthusiasm that you find during line up intro can be just an act so she get works.

Imho, meeting the girls face to face is the best. You can get a feel of their energy, their enthusiasm and so on.

I not big on service so don’t care much for the popular girls or ‘service queens’. My preference is actually for the ones that aren’t so popular. As long as they can take a good pounding, I service them.
    I thought shop like Ginza usually charge you $20 or something if you've already see lots of girls from lineup but still decide to cancel.

Anyway, like everyone already mentioned here without a booking you'll never see girls who are really popular as they usually booked the day before.

Even if you don't care much about service so say you are okay with a starfish, but sometimes a punt can be much worse than a starfish. Once or twice in my life there are WLs who forbid me to touch their body.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12