Establishment : 7 Cowper

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.7cowper.com.au

Phone : 0426 629688

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45min Diamond Service

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Quite short, decent slimish figure, natural B/C-cups, trimmed bush, good legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Good session

My experience/comments : This shop has, for some time, been advertising that they will give a discount to customers who write a review and the owner, Linda, has been sending me PMs asking me to come and visit. So I called and she did offer a discount but I made it clear to her that my review would be an honest reflection of the session, regardless of any discount. And Linda said that’s what she wanted as they want to learn and improve.

I had been to 7 Cowper once before – nearly seven years ago when I saw the very popular Lora (who subsequently has worked in just about every FS shop in Sydney). Back then the parking was difficult and the shop needed a lot of work – nothing has changed but today I decided to try their car park which was a tight squeeze in my 4WD but manageable. The shop still needs a lot of work but at least it seemed clean.

Linda greeted me warmly and we had a chat before we were joined by Tina.

Tina is quite short and was well-presented with good make-up and false eye-lashes. She was wearing a tight grey top and a short black skirt and black tights.

Tina was immediately friendly and cheerful and joined me in the shower for a thorough washing (which went on slightly too long).

Tina has a decent slimish figure with natural B/C-cups and trimmed bush. She has good legs and a small tattoo on her stomach.

Onto the bed and Tina knelt over me and some light kissing developed into DFKing. She then moved down to my nipples and then further south to my groin.

My cock was wiped again and she started sucking me. It was a good BBBJ – just very slight toothy at times and with the occasional brief tissue-break, but with soft lips, plenty of saliva and good use of her hands and tongue. She also made it more slurpy by some spitting and taking mouthfuls of mouthwash.

She later applied some lube, obviously not minding the taste, which felt great. And there was also some nice attention to my balls and perineum while stroking my cock.

I got her to move round for some 69 which was OK as Tina was moaning nicely but she didn’t cum and no FIV was allowed.

Tina asked whether I to fuck but I asked for a bit more BJ first.

Time was moving on so I asked Tina to dress me and I said “Later cum in mouth” but Tina asked for a tip. I pointed out that I’d paid for Diamond Service and that CIM was included and she relented. (At the end of the session I point out the sign on the wall which sets out the different rates etc and specifically states that Diamond includes 69, CIM etc. It is good that they have these signs in the rooms to avoid any confusion.)

Lube was applied and we started with some cowgirl – she was really tight. This was OK but a bit erratic.

Tina then asked that I fuck her and we switched to the mish. After a while she seemed to find it uncomfortable so I asked her to suck me again.

The condom was removed, my cock wiped down and lube applied and Tina knelt between my legs. This was good and it wasn’t long before I squirted.

Tina spat in a tissue and took a quick shower and returned to the bed for a light massage in the few remaining minutes. She said she was from Shanghai and has been here four years. She works at No. 7 Thursdays and Sundays and also at a massage parlour in Auburn (“sometimes jiggy-jig”)

I showered and when I dressed I showed her the photos from their website and she confirmed that they are real (it’s hard to tell). Tina opened her phone and showed me some other photos of herself and I recognised one of them – it was the photo of a Tina that I saw at Kelly’s two years ago and she confirmed that she used to work there.

(Bloody hell. Again I’ve tried to find a new girl to see, only to discover that I’d seen her previously at a different shop!!!!)

I had a quick chat with Linda, who kindly offered me a beer and some water and recommended a couple of other girls, and I returned to my car.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    a bit suss she tried to get out of cim but glad you kept them on their toes

Shop Owner
    Tina on today booking
    Welcome

Tina

25yo 155cm 48kg D Cup Malaysia student new to this industry, amazing service and a nice curvy body. Excellent attitude and willing to satisfy all your desires.

69, AR, CIM, BBBJ.. tongue kiss,

[Nature Oral] [CIM] [69] [DFK] [Body Rubbing] [Boob Rubbing] [Butt Rubbing] [CIM] [B2B Massage] [Stockings temptation] [Uniform temptation] tongue kiss,

Tina after review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?120249-Tina

Tina after review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...r-good-session

Tina after review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...wper-Lady-Tina
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service