Thread: C Fiona, She's a real tease

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

C Fiona, She's a real tease

So I've been hitting a lot of privates and haven't been hitting the brothels recently but I've still been eyeing the rosters. Saw the photos of Fiona and couldn't resist so I booked it in at 42G. Arrived, paid the damage and out came Fiona to pick me up at the booth. She gave me a seductive look, grabbed my hands and led me to the room. First impressions is that she's quite pretty, skinny and petite. I actually expected her to be taller given what was written on the height but that's no probs at all.

We stripped and went into the shower and I got a good look at her body. She's definitely gym toned but she just had lunch so there wasn't the abs that you saw in the photo but tits were nice little mounds of A cup and the rest of her body was just petite and tight looking (most likely from the gym workouts). She even wore her apple watch into the shower. Pussy was shaved I think? Forgot to check.

Wasn't much action in the shower but after drying up and mouth washing we hopped onto the bed. She came over for some DFK (which was a lot of tongue) and then proceeded to an amazing cat bath. That tongue can sure work my nipples. Slowly going down to my crotch where she gave an amazing BBBJ. Lots of tip licking, shaft sucking and quite a lot of varying techniques. After a bit she came up for some more cat bath and then we proceeded to fuck. I'm not too sure about experience but she seemed like a pro. We did some CG and she was fucking tight and then doggy where I jack hammered to a finish.

Now the pre-second round event was why I thought she was such a tease. We cuddled like a couple and she was teasing me with those nails of hers. Gently gliding along my stomach, nipples and lightly scratching my balls and making sexy noises. She knew her way around a man's body I was literally hard within 5 minutes. We dommed up and proceeded with CG, then a bit of mish and then doggy. No way I was cumming a second round so I got her to give me a handjob. I then grabbed a hold of her and sucked her little tits till I cummed. Washed up and overall a good experience. I do wish there was a bit more sensual DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh I’ve been awaiting your review Meng. Glad you had a good experience with her also.

Can confirm (for other punters) that my experience was similar. She also has a shaved pussy.

But I will add that the second time I saw her she was a voracious little minx. Long story short my second round with her on my second visit we were cuddling and being all a couple, similar to Mengs experience, and had about 25 mins left then she whispers “I want you again.” At this point she proceeds to get me hard then basically demands I bang her fast and hard. We went from Asian CG, doggy (I think this is her favorite position), mish, CG (I needed a break), to doggy.

Anyway timer goes off mid doggy, she immediately turns it off, turns her head back and says “give me 5 more minutes,” so like a gentleman I try to give her what she wants.

I didn’t blow my load the second time but man it was fun and wild being with a WL that seemed like she genuinely likes a good fuck.

Thanks for the after report Meng !

hehehe
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Thanks for the after report Meng !

hehehe
    Does she take Caucasian?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    Does she take Caucasian?
    Unfortunately not and from when I last saw her she was not keen on changing that anytime soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Asian Only, Thank you for your understanding :(

Are you Asian Bobby or did you manage to see her before that policy?