Thread: K Sia - Satisfying root.

Junior Member(有D料到)

K Sia - Satisfying root.

Name: Sia
    Nationality: Korean
    Establishment: Ginza

First off I'd like to preface this as my first standalone review by an occasional punter and since Sia doesn't seem to have many after reports I'll share my own experience as succinct as possible.

The photos on the Ginza website are clearly her. Same hair and you can see her face even through the obfuscation. Her skin is soft and white and it's clear there have been visits to the gym as she's slim all over with nice feminine definition in the back. She's got that korean proportion where the legs are 1:1 with the torso.

Her tits are pretty damn nice and perky, great feel and size (C-D) I believe are fake but it's so hard to tell so I could be mistaken. There are some texture differences within. Definitely a face job too but not overly done. In my opinion, overall she's pretty but not a stunner/hot.

Now on to the fucking....Sia is a cracker in bed. She fucks and loves it and when warmed up properly gets super fucking wet!. She loves gobbling cock, great head game and during DT she really tries to take it all down her throat. Sia almost got everything down except a half an inch and she was still pushing down trying to cram it all in! She's really enthusiastic when fucking too, soft/hard/whatever the noises she was making was driving me nuts. I especically loved the begging to be fucked harder, faster and deeper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyZen View Post
    Name: Sia
    Nationality: Korean
    Establishment: Ginza

First off I'd like to preface this as my first standalone review by an occasional punter and since Sia doesn't seem to have many after reports I'll share my own experience as succinct as possible.

The photos on the Ginza website are clearly her. Same hair and you can see her face even through the obfuscation. Her skin is soft and white and it's clear there have been visits to the gym as she's slim all over with nice feminine definition in the back. She's got that korean proportion where the legs are 1:1 with the torso.

Her tits are pretty damn nice and perky, great feel and size (C-D) I believe are fake but it's so hard to tell so I could be mistaken. There are some texture differences within. Definitely a face job too but not overly done. In my opinion, overall she's pretty but not a stunner/hot.

Now on to the fucking....Sia is a cracker in bed. She fucks and loves it and when warmed up properly gets super fucking wet!. She loves gobbling cock, great head game and during DT she really tries to take it all down her throat. Sia almost got everything down except a half an inch and she was still pushing down trying to cram it all in! She's really enthusiastic when fucking too, soft/hard/whatever the noises she was making was driving me nuts. I especically loved the begging to be fucked harder, faster and deeper.
    Sexy lady ~ great experience all round.

Cracking body and I love her hair and face.

Her breasts are sublime and I believe natural.... when I asked her, she said "they are from mum and dad"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    "they are from mum and dad"
    Yeah she said the same thing after I complimented her tits. They don't show any tells when lying on her back either. So either natural or some bloody good implants. As a boob lover I was all over those tits and there was an odd sensation just as they transition into the upper chest. Still really nice set and she is a great fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i evenyually got in to see sia. and pretty much agree with all the ar's here. downside for me was she cant handle big ausie cock. so she had finish with hand/mouth. apart from that great all round service.
    its probably a no return from me though.