Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBD Style 360 Japanese Style Spa & Massage - New Shop Review

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thumbs up CBD Style 360 Japanese Style Spa & Massage - New Shop Review

Actually this review is for the new 360 Japanese shop.

Went last week on Tuesday. Morning no one was available so came back after lunch at 2.30PM

Met with front lady, who assigned Hera - Korean

B Cup, Tall lady. Late 20s. Very hands-on. Wont do anything except basic massage and HJ. No CBJ, No FS. Was very concerned that I wont pay. I did suggest, I will pay but wont do anything else.

Was Okayish. Maybe another lady next time.

But new shop looks very cool. Nice lightings, nice rooms with baths attached.

Great location and Great work but ladies, I guess we will find out one by one

Overall Rating : 5/10 for Hera.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How much did you pay for nice lighting, massage and HJ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    150 for the 45mins and paid a courtesy tip of 50$ to Hera. She denied it at first then I wanted to build some trust, that if I come back, she takes care of me, next time. Hopefully.
    Usually Ann and Yuki would do amazing work, when you tip them and you see them the next time. Total was 200$

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really don't understand why you would tip more for an okayish experience.

Why would you see Hera again? And when she provides the same service the second time are you going to tip her more again!?

If the shop isn't already looking after you which it doesn't sound like it then your strategy is not working.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed. But when you sometimes tip even for an okayish experience, the next one gets very good. I did the same with Hinata, couple of times, and she used to say no FS. And now, last week, we did FS. So its a hit and miss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    200 for just massage and HJ is def not worth it
    Did U get bodyslide atleast?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sounds like a dud punt to me. $200 for a hj.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I did.went for Body slide and HJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Linda has difficulty lately finding good K girls. The Korean government cracked down so much on their ladies going abroad and working.

I highly recommend K Sua, she was trained overseas and has the mentality of a Korean person who works in Korea and has to give top service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    Agreed. But when you sometimes tip even for an okayish experience, the next one gets very good. I did the same with Hinata, couple of times, and she used to say no FS. And now, last week, we did FS. So its a hit and miss.
    As I pointed out in the General Forum thread this has more to do with the rules being relaxed and the girls now free to offer it than anything your doing.

And if your a regular here and the girls don't already know that you tip high before you enter the room and adjust their service accordingly then it's not a strategy that's working.

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Is there shower together service in the new place? I drove past it yesterday. Have had some good punts at the old place, but with mirage offering nuru + shower together at basically the same price, found myself less incentivised to into the city for a punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fapmaster69 View Post
    Is there shower together service in the new place?
    Yep. That said, I've only been in rooms with a shower in. If there are rooms without, then obviously it would be a tad difficult.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    maybe Hera has improved services since because I had amazing session with her. Really good massage if you like a good massage from a hot girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She is very hot looking and easy to chat with. I guess it’s the lack of extras that’s preventing her from becoming popular there. Even Sua still has her excellent bbbj skills. Has hers improved in that regard?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    maybe Hera has improved services since because I had amazing session with her. Really good massage if you like a good massage from a hot girl
    What exactly did she do, because most, if not all, reviews on her say that her services are downright below average.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Me too. I see her often in the roster but I avoid going because of her. She just talks and topless and gives an HJ. Thats it. Wonder what has changed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to know Hera services too her photo looks great

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    yea she talked a lot, she'll try to make jokes of you so see if you can take that and counter-joke on her and have a good laugh
    I only see 2 comments about her services so far so not sure what else you guys have heard about her

for me, I had a good time with her. BBBJ was a no no for her but she gave me a really good massage and CBJ (she was fully naked). So YMMV. If you want to know more then PM me cuz I'm not sure if I should write more in the public forum.
    PS: I definitely didn't do BBFS with her if you're curious. She wouldn't even do BBBJ so BBFS is no chance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I doubt anyone is actively looking for bbfs with her. Maybe fs or cim but I don’t think anyone suggested bbfs.

However from your feedback it seems like she still doing pretty much the same standard extras only. Nude hj and cbj.

That’s disappointing but I guess if anyone is looking for hot tall Korean to chat and joke around with but provide only standard extras then she might be your girl. Keep in mind pretty much rest of the other girls offer more.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi, there. Any report about kaho.
    I saw at line looks nice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast