Thread: Eva

Banned

Eva

Hey everyone. Pretty new to the punting scene, recently moved here from a country where it is not legal. Did some research on this forum and found 666 which was relatively close to me and the price is tough to beat: 180 per hour. Decided about two weeks ago to give it a shot.

Texted earlier in the day to see who was working, didn’t make a booking because I wasn’t sure when my schedule would allow me to visit. When I got there, Eva was the only one available. Cute Chinese girl. To be honest wasn’t what I had in mind when I left my house, but Chloe was very kind throughout the process and Eva was cute so decided to give it a shot.

Very happy with my decision. There was a language barrier but that is alright. Went up to the room, showered, and Eva dried me off with some nice teasing throughout. I laid down and was already hard so she went straight in to CBJ. Was honestly hoping for BBBJ, but didn’t even ask because I was already enjoying myself - again, I’m new to this. Had a great time watching on the mirror to the side of the bed. She reminded me of an old boss of mine, which made it so much hotter.

After a little while she got on top for some cowgirl. This was great and I only last a few minutes. If I could change one thing I would have liked more eye contact, she kept them closed for the most part. But this is a minor issue and again - I didn’t even ask her since I was enjoying myself sufficiently. So can’t really fault her for that.

Once I busted she suggested a massage, which I was happy to receive. She cleaned me off and put some tissues between my cock and the bed since I usually give a lot of pre cum, and she recognized that lol. The massage was very good. I actually had a crick in my neck going all the way down my left shoulder that I didn’t even tell her about, but she found it and spent some time in that area and worked it out. Was shocked at how good my neck felt on the bus home. It came back a few days later which makes me want to go back! Lol

After the massage she asked if I wanted to go again. I usually don’t cum again that quick but figured why not. She went back to CBJ, which got me hard again surprisingly quickly - especially since I was looking for BBBJ. Started off with some more cowgirl and it was even better than the first time. She was great about feeling the rhythm and changing pace when necessary. Truly trying to make me cum. After a while she asked if I would fuck her so I got on top. Unfortunately after a couple minutes my leg cramped up, lol, need to remember to stretch before next time. So she got back on top and straight back to some great cowgirl. Unfortunately I couldn’t get across the finish line a second time - which I half expected, but it wasn’t for lack on effort on her part. She kept remarking about how “strong” (think she meant hard) I felt and that she could finish the job. Went to a handjob, where again, she was doing a great job working it. But again, I couldn’t get across the finish line. How do some of you bust two or three times in an hour?! Wish I was able.

Once time was up I showered and again she dried me off with some playful touching. Was almost tempted to get another half hour but had a tight schedule. She hopped in the shower while I dried myself some more (I’m a sweaty guy and the room was hot). She got out when I was mostly dressed and then sat me on the bed and put on my socks, shoes, and tied them for me. She actually wouldn’t let me do it myself lol. Very service orientated.

Would I repeat? Definitely. Would like to find out about DFK and BBBJ specifically, but can’t complain about what I received. And again, I didn’t ask for either, so no idea if they are on the table or not. Some others might have better luck in that regard.

I will definitely be going back to see who else is on the roster and will probably try to see Eva again as well - maybe asking Chloe about extras beforehand to see what’s on the table. But overall they were both very service orientated, and compared to some of the horror stories I’ve read about other venues, this place seems like a great bet for a good time. My only regret is not asking for more and seeing what was available.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    good to hear - sorry to hear about the cramp that's not bad for $180 and welcome to the punting scene

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pysterio1 View Post
    good to hear - sorry to hear about the cramp that's not bad for $180 and welcome to the punting scene
    Thanks! And yeah I guess that cramp would be another regret of mine. Would have loved to do her in missionary for a while longer lol. But she looked so much like my old boss that seeing her on top is something I’ll always remember. Can’t wait to keep exploring and hopefully finding others, but 666 is somewhere I’ll definitely be back to.

Honestly still pretty nervous about the whole scene so anywhere with bad reviews really makes me anxious. If you’ve got any suggestions I’d love to hear them!