Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time thailand

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First time thailand

Hey guys,

Planning a trip to Thailand in July, just gonna head to Pattaya and Bangkok. If I just want to have a good time partying, smoke some weed, and have the company of beautiful girls without breaking the bank, which is better? Also, does anyone have any experience in finding a female traveling companion to act as a tour guide during the day and GF during the night? If so, what was the damage and was it worth it in your opinion?

Keen to hear some suggestions and thoughts!

Also, if anyone is around at that time, hmu, maybe we can meet up for some punting adventures?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    July is right in the middle of low season ... hot and wet and very steamy after the rains. Seeing BKK during floods might be interesting but wears thin when you're wading through sewerage backing up from the pipes.

Novel idea about a female tour guide ... maybe try one of the thai dating apps and put it out there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    try both schemes!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    please read up of some of the previous posts on this forum, they will help you out,
    Go to Pattaya, you can't go wrong there,
    try to get an early arrival flight into Bangkok, as you don't want to be travelling on the roads late at night,
    pay the extra money for private blue cab, not the public green and yellow ones, as you don't want a drugged upped taxi driver who works 24/7 without any sleep,
    try to stay around central Pattaya so you can walk every where,
    as for a Guide or GF, just ask the receptions out from your hotel or the local hair dresser, you will know if they are keen just by having a decent conversation with them,
    if that fails go to walking street and hit one of the night clubs, sit at a table and order a drink and the girls will walk up to you, have a chat and find out who's free during the day and who's not, as some girls have regular jobs or go to college during the day and if your not happy with the girl, just change and get another one
    i found being solo during the day more fun as you can do what you like, go shopping, you can walk to Jomtien beach see the big Buda and go to Pattaya Park tower,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by no_score2000 View Post
    Hey guys,
    Planning a trip to Thailand in July, just gonna head to Pattaya and Bangkok. If I just want to have a good time partying, smoke some weed, and have the company of beautiful girls without breaking the bank, which is better? Also, does anyone have any experience in finding a female traveling companion to act as a tour guide during the day and GF during the night? If so, what was the damage and was it worth it in your opinion?
    Keen to hear some suggestions and thoughts!
    Also, if anyone is around at that time, hmu, maybe we can meet up for some punting adventures?
    Honesty mate you can't go wrong in Pattaya. It,like Angeles, was built for sex.I prefer Bang for that reason- still plenty of choice but less in your face. Remember after you've been to pattaya everywhere else in my opinion is downhill from there. You're starting at the No 1 sex destination in the world, so do your right of passion.
    Finding daytime guides is easy, just find a girl who you connect with and negotiate a daytime price- check ISG for rental prices - these are not LT remember.
    To me, and maybe you, you might want to kick them out at various times not have them there 24/7. Maybe arrange a rate for say 10am to 5pm during the daytime and let them go do business at night - I mean you want to sample more than one.

Rather than the hardcore bargirl maybe try the massage shops, Thai friendly etc whereby a part timer might be interested - prob be cheaper too. If you're young and ok looking might even get some freebies, advertise on social media sites - say you want a guide, they will read between the lines go from there.
    Was it worth it? You only live once and when you come home on the plane you will be planning your next trip - its like a drug. I mean compared to the shit scene here in Bris its like heaven, almost.

But - a big thing is do your research, can't stress this enough. Know the prices, expectations, learn the lingo, know the places, know the scams - I laugh at people who think I'll just go to Nana Plaza and get a girl- well yes you will, but you'll be close to 6/7/8000 baht down when you could have had similar fun, maybe better fun for 2/3/4000 baht.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    in Bangkok Nana area, f you want cheap, check out www.woodbarbangkok.com, they also run chrome bar and Dr Bjs which are all next to each other, and the same girls circulate between the 3 bars, most of the girls are in their 30s, and you will find maybe 1 or 2 gems there, i paid 1500 baht for an soapy with part 3 for an hour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t think that you want a day time tour guide. If it’s your first time, try both Pattaya and Bangkok. See how well you get along with the girl. If you click wth someone, then invite her to dinner at a restaurant/party venue (Hillary 4, Tawangdang, RCA in Bangkok). You will pay the bar fine in advance plus LT rate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone has any recommendations on hotels where you have stayed and guest friendly......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddoh View Post
    Does anyone has any recommendations on hotels where you have stayed and guest friendly......
    Any hotel in the Suk Rd area will be guest friendly, just make sure you book for 2.
    There are thousands of hotels to pick from depending on your budget...prob better if you work out your budget for acom then ask the question.
    Once again let ISG be your reference.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have never had a problem bringing a guest to a hotel near the Sukhumvit area. They will need to register at the front desk. Massage ladies can also come to the room. There are cheap short time hotels as well. Pattaya is the same.

Check the bathroom to discover if they have left personal crème or other things. Some people bring a mini vacuum cleaner to avoid detection. I occasionally get the sheets changed between lady visits. Thai women have eagle eyes. I’m soon in Thailand again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    I have never had a problem bringing a guest to a hotel near the Sukhumvit area. They will need to register at the front desk. Massage ladies can also come to the room. There are cheap short time hotels as well. Pattaya is the same.

Check the bathroom to discover if they have left personal crème or other things. Some people bring a mini vacuum cleaner to avoid detection. I occasionally get the sheets changed between lady visits. Thai women have eagle eyes. I’m soon in Thailand again.
    and don't leave exxy perfumes lying around ... some ladies have 'sticky' fingers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    and don't leave exxy perfumes lying around ... some ladies have 'sticky' fingers!
    100% always lock everything valuable in the safe, and only leave out the required amount of cash to pay the girl, most freelance girls are pretty good and don't steal from clients especially if they agree to spend more time with them,
    last GF i had spent a week with, only required payment for sex, and wouldn't take money for spending time with me for dinner and drinks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    https://www.wonderbangkok.com/prices

Sukhumvit area near Koreatown.

Can vouch for it. Only opened 2-3 months ago.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    https://www.wonderbangkok.com/ladies

Any idea what the password is to browse the ladies there chief?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Line: Wonder612

download the app and then they'll send you a list of ladies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i am actually flying out on the 30th June, and spending 2 weeks there, on Thai Airways business class was sold out, and on other flights wanted $3600 one way, so i chose economy which is still good, $2400 return including taxes, as i lost a lot of weight and my old fat arse can fit in the seat again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tip! Change your AUD at SuperRich outlets. They have the best rates by far. And remember to bring your passport as it’s needed.

DONT change your AUD at the airport. They’ll royally rip you off!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% carym, also with the ATMs they display the exchange rate normally around 1 baht less than XE currency exchange and charge $5 foreign card fee,
    thailand is still one of those places where cash is king, but for hotels i rather pay online with the card, than use cash as a deposit which i get back on check out and than use it for cab fare to the airport, which is about 500 baht

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carym View Post
    Line: Wonder612

download the app and then they'll send you a list of ladies.
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    100% carym, also with the ATMs they display the exchange rate normally around 1 baht less than XE currency exchange and charge $5 foreign card fee,
    thailand is still one of those places where cash is king, but for hotels i rather pay online with the card, than use cash as a deposit which i get back on check out and than use it for cab fare to the airport, which is about 500 baht
    it's getting better now though, bit more of a card/cash mix that just the old cash economy. Heck - you can even swipe your credit card at the MRT entry and exit gates now =)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast