Thread: Slim & Busty Suki - Windsor 254

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Slim & Busty Suki - Windsor 254

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Windsor Asian Massage, and I must say, it was an incredible experience that exceeded all my expectations. From the moment I stepped through their doors, I knew I was in for something truly special.
    Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted by the friendly and lovely ladies named Suki, and only 2 ladies were available at that time. They made me feel welcomed and relaxed. The ambiance was soothing, with soft lighting, tranquil music, and a serene atmosphere that set the stage for a truly rejuvenating experience.

Suki was a slim Chinese lady, and nice body shape and white skin color, and she welcomed me with smile and passion, that’s the reason I chosen her. Part one was good as usual, as I may need to leave earlier, so I asked her for part 2 after 10 mins, save time and save bucks, lol. It was normal massage as average.

Then she starts working on my lower part with some warm oil, as it was cold outside, she then stimulates me with her warm and sexy oral skills, together with gentle touch, soft strokes, and that was amazing. Suki looked like a normal quiet lady outside, but shes absolutely a “naughty girl” on bed, as she know how to pleasure you with different technique, and made everything slowly and smoothly if she felt you are too exciting.

You can find Sukis photo on their website, and I think she looks better than in the photo, http://windsormassage.com.au/massage-near-richmond/

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    You spamming cunt. Exceed our expectations as well ‘n fuck off back to Windsor to your dodgy shop of MILF’s…