Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stealthing - by ML. !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Fuck man I see what you’re getting at. Never thought of this in my 25 years of punting. Yeah fucken hell aye.
    Which is why whenever i visit a massage shop i make sure to be the one that threw the condom away.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all know that this happens outside punting too. All these single women who date guys till they get pregnant. I know of at least 5 or 6 men who got done this way. One of them has to pay child support but his “ex girlfriend” and mother of child refuses to let him see their kid. He’s got no money to keep paying lawyers to fight for him.

Unless you’re banging a woman who’s too old to conceive, bareback is very very expensive.
    It could add up to hundreds of thousands.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    So she hatches this brilliant fiendish secret plan and then proceeds to tell you all about it - just like the villain in a spy/action movie.
    She is the Dr Evil of MLs
    Bro did you check if she has and elaborate machine that will kill you very slowly and painfully, but is actually very easy to escape from ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a ML a several weeks ago in a double session switch from blowing me to slipping it in bare and start riding. I knew it was wrong but in the heat of the moment I let it go and blew in her. After though I had mixed feelings and have not been back to the establishment since. I did feel a little violated by the experience, if she had of asked me if I wanted protection I would have said yes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Where was this? Name the place but not the girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    I had a ML a several weeks ago in a double session switch from blowing me to slipping it in bare and start riding. I knew it was wrong but in the heat of the moment I let it go and blew in her. After though I had mixed feelings and have not been back to the establishment since. I did feel a little violated by the experience, if she had of asked me if I wanted protection I would have said yes.
    That’s actually fucken hot. But yeah I’d leave all personal ID in the car in the next visit. Also, hide your face with your hand in front of the security cameras lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm assuming this is just a question by OP wanting to know if it's legal for WL to do this and get easy PR.
    Well it's not. If she does get pregnant she would need to apply the child visa same as hers otherwise the child would get shipped back to nomans land.

But even if the dude willing to accept it, the child would get visa from him but not her so she would still get shipped back .

As for if she's legit stealthing she would be in trouble aswell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    Dont believe this guy he big scammer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She’s committing a sex crime.

But it’d be a bitch to prove in court tho if you pumped her full of cum and then she conceived and said you stealthier her. Her word against yours.
    Let’s see, She’s a whore and you’re a fine class citizen who goes to church and donates to charity regularly.
    Oh boy that would make some news headlines.
    Fuck it, take ir all the way to the High Court in front of four beaks.
    somebody who goes to urch does not equate to fine class citizen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm sure there's a few fat old ugly unemployed lard arses with a visa/pr side hustle. Why go through the whole fucken stealthing raw dog approach which is very unethical. And 'unethical' in this context is a very loose term.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But yeah I’d leave all personal ID in the car in the next visit.
    I do that for all punts. Only thing I bring is the cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    You can't go wrong with a condom in every situation where pussy meets cock. That's rule number 1

You can go wrong where your cock meets a pussy with herpes virus, genital warts, or syphilis ulcers.
    Don't let anyone tell you that antibiotics work with herpes or genital warts. Those people are clueless. Herpes is a lifetime disease. Fact

But that's only if you care

I've never done a pussy slide in my life, that's just my preference. I'm happy to try, but definitely with coverage

The risk is quite low. But you just have to be the unlikely guy who does it with a lady with a herpes rash flare, and your cock us exposed and gets friction, and that's exactly how it happens
    Hahahaha
    She has a herpes rash starting to flare up, you have a shaving nick on the base of the cock where the condom doesn't cover.
    Bingo...
    Herpes transmission.

Herpes and genital warts are skin to skin transmission.
    You don't need to be actively engaging in sexual activity...

Saliva from a partner with an oral herpes infection; Genital fluids from a partner with a genital herpes infection; Skin in the oral area of a partner with oral herpes; or. Skin in the genital area of a partner with genital herpes.

3 Jan 2022
    STD Facts - Genital Herpes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been stealthed by a WL before, I've had them remove the condom in a stealth manner to try make me cum quickly, I didn't realise until I did cum, it's actually happened more then once...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    Dont believe this guy he big scammer
    Bro, you need to get on with life and stop being such a wet fart all the time. Best go back to your crusty sock for some loving.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't been stealthed before but all this talk about how common it is, is making me having second thoughts about visiting MLs who offer FS :/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callfellow View Post
    I haven't been stealthed before but all this talk about how common it is, is making me having second thoughts about visiting MLs who offer FS :/
    Don’t believe everything you hear bro. It’s super rare imh experience. Not only that, but it is a sex crime on par with rape. Only the most stupid girl would attempt this stuff.

You’ll be offered bareback in various ways by some providers but it’s very unlikely you’ll run into one who will stealth you.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Don’t believe everything you hear bro. It’s super rare imh experience. Not only that, but it is a sex crime on par with rape. Only the most stupid girl would attempt this stuff.

You’ll be offered bareback in various ways by some providers but it’s very unlikely you’ll run into one who will stealth you.
    Exactly, bro. You've got to be stoned out of your senses to be stealthed successfully by a woman.

Just common sense, right? The guy wears the condom, not her. Totally understandable that she might not know something put into her vag was dommed or not.

But for the guy to not be able to tell if he's got a condom on or not? Come on... Next thing they're gonna tell us is they went grocery shopping without a shirt on because they got stealthed by their wife taking off their shirt when he wasn't looking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12