Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stealthing - by ML. !!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stealthing - by ML. !!

Not sure why, but more recently at quite a few RnT's I have paid for b2b (front and back) which have progressed into pussy slides (included) but the girls seemed to be enjoying so much that they purposely slip little brother in with no condom. Now this is normally not on first visit.

One girl I was her last customer and she suggested I should take her to dinner. Fine, then back to her place for a night of bareback fun.

so I asked myself why ? So I asked her why ? She said wants husband so she can stay in country. Reckons get kid and trap husband. Si I started thinking, how much does this girl know about me to actually trap me into a marriage. Well in my case not enough because I only shoot blanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    So she hatches this brilliant fiendish secret plan and then proceeds to tell you all about it - just like the villain in a spy/action movie.
    She is the Dr Evil of MLs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by youngheart View Post
    Not sure why, but more recently at quite a few RnT's I have paid for b2b (front and back) which have progressed into pussy slides (included) but the girls seemed to be enjoying so much that they purposely slip little brother in with no condom. Now this is normally not on first visit.

One girl I was her last customer and she suggested I should take her to dinner. Fine, then back to her place for a night of bareback fun.

so I asked myself why ? So I asked her why ? She said wants husband so she can stay in country. Reckons get kid and trap husband. Si I started thinking, how much does this girl know about me to actually trap me into a marriage. Well in my case not enough because I only shoot blanks
    She’s committing a sex crime.

But it’d be a bitch to prove in court tho if you pumped her full of cum and then she conceived and said you stealthier her. Her word against yours.
    Let’s see, She’s a whore and you’re a fine class citizen who goes to church and donates to charity regularly.
    Oh boy that would make some news headlines.
    Fuck it, take ir all the way to the High Court in front of four beaks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol just tell her the immigration laws have changed, its not that easy anymore and she better get proper advice from a migration agent,

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sure mate.. that happened...

Banned

I'm surprised she came out and told you her real intentions.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

And then you woke up...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    lol just tell her the immigration laws have changed, its not that easy anymore and she better get proper advice from a migration agent,
    I've met several Thai women attempting that in the past. They get random men to creampie them and make claims at immigration that the father is an Aussie so that they won't get deported once their visa expires. Dumb as fuck, they eventually got deported as the father doesn't want to take responsibility and refuse to be identified. One of them eventually got an abortion after 6 months pregnant. Quite painful I heard if the baby has already developed halfway.

Most WLs with princess syndrome like to do that. They only care about staying in Australia and they believe that they can work in this industry forever. That's why I'm not surprised to see young Asian girls dating rich fat and ugly men - most of them would be instant millionaires just through divorce without needing to buy countless Lotto tickets.

C’est si bon ! It’s so good !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shit does happen. Happened to me.

The ML started BB and when I pulled out she got very angry. Why else would she get angry? I was a regular but she didn't know much about me, not even my real name.

She eventually did get pregnant and stayed in the country. She is now the mamasan of the shop.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    This shit does happen. Happened to me.

The ML started BB and when I pulled out she got very angry. Why else would she get angry? I was a regular but she didn't know much about me, not even my real name.

She eventually did get pregnant and stayed in the country. She is now the mamasan of the shop.
    And what happened to your offspring?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    C’est si bon ! It’s so good !
    Yep, spot on............

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You can't go wrong with a condom in every situation where pussy meets cock. That's rule number 1

You can go wrong where your cock meets a pussy with herpes virus, genital warts, or syphilis ulcers.
    Don't let anyone tell you that antibiotics work with herpes or genital warts. Those people are clueless. Herpes is a lifetime disease. Fact

But that's only if you care

I've never done a pussy slide in my life, that's just my preference. I'm happy to try, but definitely with coverage

The risk is quite low. But you just have to be the unlikely guy who does it with a lady with a herpes rash flare, and your cock us exposed and gets friction, and that's exactly how it happens

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    You can't go wrong with a condom in every situation where pussy meets cock. That's rule number 1

You can go wrong where your cock meets a pussy with herpes virus, genital warts, or syphilis ulcers. Her her pussy meets your infected cock.
    Don't let anyone tell you that antibiotics work with herpes or genital warts. Those people are clueless. Herpes is a lifetime disease. Fact

But that's only if you care
    That scares the shir out of me. I love pussy slides but I wonder if it feels as good with a condom.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Don’t worry, they only marry Australian men for 2 years. As soon as they get their permanent residency they shoot off. If they want to be nasty and get residency faster before the 2 years are up, they call the cops and allege their man has abused them. I’m surprised the media doesn’t report on this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In case you haven’t heard, many men today insist on taking the condom they used with them as they leave, to dispose of it outside. Can’t trust what your sperms might be used for when you leave your deposit behind.

Disgusting!!! Absolutely NOT Ok!!! Where is this shop and name of girl so I can avoid this unsafe stuff 😆

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    In case you haven’t heard, many men today insist on taking the condom they used with them as they leave, to dispose of it outside. Can’t trust what your sperms might be used for when you leave your deposit behind.
    Andrewv
    I sometimes wonder the same thing. On the one hand she risks STIs and the practice is gross. But if she is really keen and she has seen you a few times? Doesn't happen does it?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Last time I checked, a woman giving birth to a child in Australia does not automatically gain citizenship or PR here. The baby gets citizenship, but not her.

Has that changed?
    If not, how can a lady try to use this baby plan without nabbing the hubby first, to gain PR?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Fuck man I see what you’re getting at. Never thought of this in my 25 years of punting. Yeah fucken hell aye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast