Thread: Korean beauty model Cindy or Sha Sha

Banned

Korean beauty model Cindy or Sha Sha

Has anyone seen Korean Sha Sha who used to work at 22 Brodie Street, Rydalmere last year?

She changed her name to Cindy and worked in Villawood and Percival Street, Smithfield, but then disappeared again.

I also heard that she worked in Aqua for a while.

Anyone seen her before?

beautiful korean girl, face looks like Vietnamese, blond straight hair, C cup boobs, a bit tanned for a korean.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Creampies i know who your talking about and have spent some time with her in May. but she is now black hair. From what she told me she works at Eden and smithfield once a month from friday till sunday night. But wish i could see her again she was one of my favourites from smithfield

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aznbreaka View Post
    Creampies i know who your talking about and have spent some time with her in May. but she is now black hair. From what she told me she works at Eden and smithfield once a month from friday till sunday night. But wish i could see her again she was one of my favourites from smithfield
    does she still work at Smithfield? according to the papasan there, the Cindy there now is a new Cindy, totally different girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wouldnt know mate i havent seen her since my last vist. would love to see her again though

Banned
    Hi, are u Asian or Caucasian? What type of service does she give normally? As I remember she doesn't bbbj or dfk or cim.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I like your name Creampies..
    Do you like creampie activities??
    Just curious!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    These girls tend to change their names when they change shops, so just asking the boss may not help.