Sakura 689 Smithfield
Olivia
22/5/23
120 (90mins) + $150
FS, CG, RCG, Doggie, CBJ, DAP and fun.

Summary (glossary below)
I just went through my second TEASE session with Olivia who is a WOMAN who took me into a place where if it was all about me I might DIGRESS but didn’t and realise TFWYGF by Olivia.

What stands out with Olivia is the pouting of the lips, the flash of the teeth, the wry smile the half closed eyes. No kissing which lets you know who is in charge. That in itself is erotic. Great body, beautiful arse tight, perky round breasts, dark nipples, shaved pussy to lick for. GFE with no bullshit.! I do want to rim her arse.

I like her way of talking - encouraging and directing - dirty and flirty as the timing demanded.?

After my first session I woke several times in the night with a raging erection that was due to Olivia’s erotic implant.

About half way through the 2nd session I invited Olivia to heaven with me to realise this existential developing surreal encounter.

During the massage part of this session I reflected with Olivia that when I reviewed the roster on Locanto I had scratched Olivia off my list as she was an ABC. But when last Monday I called and the choices were presented I just automatically said "Olivia" as if I had entered a magical dimension. And I did.

2nd Session
Now Olivia said we will start with a massage just to relax and I requested specific massage of calf muscles both legs as muscle and tendons extremely sore. Olivia is pretty good at a massage - firm and deep. Nice technique. Able to identify those pinch points.

During the massage I reflected on our first session as I did not cum even with her encouragement to cum on her breasts so she could rub the sperm all over them. But I let her know it was not a failure that I went home and later masturbated watching AI Asian’s on YouTube with Olivia in mind. The following day REPEAT x 3 masturbations (watching Asian AIs) with Olivia firmly in mind. I also managed 3 erections when driving during the week with Olivia in mind - triggered when I remembered the CG flop back and the view of my cock in her pussy and her encouragement to rub her breasts. Yum yum.

So today 2bd session short massage then reverse cowgirl, doggie and cowgirl with the flop back. Toyed with her clit had a lick. Wet nice. Bit of DATY. But I guess Olivia had other plans.

So the above little entree led into the mains where Olivia took control. It was the long game again. All becomes blurry because at some point I was involved by my own hand and Olivia started fingering massaging my anal crack and progressively massaged my prostate. Olivia was focused - I'm guessing she truly enjoyed it.

Then after a passage of time a probably into the hour mark and no result Olivia jumps up and said with a flash of the eyes she had something else for me and left the room. I guessed gloves and I was right. She gloved up.

In the next period to the end Olivia pumped me and hard and fast and I am not really sure deeper, I was absolutely lost in the thrusting just hard to describe the intensity but it was relentless for the next twenty minutes. 88 minutes half a hard on we both kept going and then finally I delivered and came in the 89 min all the effort produced a clear flow of spermless fluid. Intensely orgasmic.

Olivia “did you come” as there was no explosive fireworks - but I was done. Absolutely fucked. Olivia talked the whole way through - come on baby.

That night some pretty strong erections. In the morning my arse was sore but not sorry. So I was driving and the sensations of my sire arse and the thought of Olivia gave me another drivers erection. Wonderful. Erotic. Exotic.

At the end of the session and clean up Olivia mentioned what she was going to do to me with a strap on BBC. Sounds like a surgical manoeuvre. But if that is the main event I am planning my own little opening entree. If you were playing baseball you say all in all the session was a home run.

Conclusion
If you’re after the short game probably not your go, I’m into the long game now and it has been a reasonably extensive search and I think I’m home.
Thanks Olivia.
PS I’ll be back if not booked out after this AR.

Glossary
TEASE - Terrifically erotic and sensually entertaining

WOMAN- woman open minded and nice

DIGRESS - Didn’t I get rooted erotically systematically sensually

TFWYGF - Time flies when you’re getting fucked.

DAP - deep anal penetration