Thread: Tiffany doesn't value new customer.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tiffany doesn't value new customer.

1st visit:
    Feb 2023
    Price: $130 for an hour
    Service: Dragon tendon massage, prostate, NHJ
    Other one mid 30Â’s

I saw lots of good reviews about this place and the staff is friendly, so decided to visit this place on Monday. I used wechat to contact them and asked who is available and got the reply as Amber and Joey (not sure). I choose Amber and went there as per their time. It took me over an hour to reach that place. I decide to take dragon tendon massage, which I was not sure what it was. I and Tiffany went to the room for payment and service discussion. After payment, she asked me to lie down and she is ready to give me a massage. I was surprised and told her that I had asked for Amber. To which she replied she is busy with other customers and only available after an hour. I was disappointed, but choose to stay as it will waste my 2 hours' travel time and she promised me that the other half will be a different staff she is good, but she doesn't know DTM. Tiffany started with DTM and talked about its history and its benefit. Most of the time she was using her phone to deal with clients, not messaging but talking (probably 4-5 calls). It was not hygienic as she used the same hand on my dick and her phone and thought she just is doing this with another customer as well. After 30 minutes she told me it was completed and other staff will come. After waiting 5 minutes, the new staff arrived for part 2. She began with a prostate massage. It was a bit different and I enjoyed it. Then she began to give HJ, what she was doing with passion and her facial expression shows it. She looks mid 30Â’s mad not sure about her name and I never saw her again. We only chatted a bit and when I finished she cleaned me up. She used a lot of tissue and probably used over 5 minutes to clean. We said goodbye to each other and left. I left with disappointment as it was not what I expected.

2nd visit:
    30 April, 2023
    Price: $150/ hr
    Service: Massage with body slide

After the first time disappointment, decided to go to the same place thinking the second time the charm, not to be. Booked via we chat and asked who is available at what time. I got replies from Joey, Hayley and one other regular staff. Tiffany then confirms the time and I was happy either with Joey or Hayley. When we went to the room same thing happened and she told me both are unavailable now. After seeing my frustrated face, she told me the other half will be by either of them. I needed a good massage and heard so much about people recovering from pain, so decided to stay. She gave a solid massage and the best one I have ever received. She concentrated on pain and she has very good technique, I will say she (Tiffany) is the best one in Sydney. The pain was there for over a year and I had tried different massage places and exercise as well. But the pain was 90% gone in one time. So, I have to give credit when it's due. If you simply want massage she is for you. She asked me if there is a new staff and if it ok for her to come and massage me so that she could train her. I agreed to it. The new staff name was Natalie and she works normally on Wednesday. It was like a double massage for the price of one. This time there was no phone problem at all. Tiffany went to the reception area and Natalie continue to massage. 30 minutes was up and I thought Joey or Hayle will come. But, when I move towards Natalie she has already removed her clothes, so I couldnÂ’t say anything and only be shocked as it happened the second time in a row and never expected this from her. She touched my back with her boobs and the body slide was finished. That was 30 seconds, not sure if it's like that in there or she doesnÂ’t know. Then she tried for prostate but failed. That shows she is very inexperienced. She told me she was 26 and Japanese, but look wise I thought the mid-Â’30s and t looked Japanese at all and was speaking ChineseÂ’s whole time with Tiffany. She was good and accomodating but lacks experience and training. I donÂ’t like to talk about part 2, but with proper training and if she doesnÂ’t change her attitude, she will be the best.

I was only disappointed with TiffanyÂ’s work of ethics as she doesnÂ’t provide what she promised. She is a good and cheerful person but feels she doesnÂ’t value new customers and provides experienced staff only to regular. What disappoints me more was, I wasnÂ’t a walk-in, I came after the proper appointment and the same thing happened twice. I won't be going to that place ever again.

Banned
    Hi Sir, this is Tiffany who is the shop manager and trainer that serviced you before. Firstly I want to appreciate your affirmation about my massage skill. But meanwhile, something need to be explained. Normally I am in the shop to do the receptionist job but also I would give a hand if all the therapists are busy. Definitely you asked about the roster on those days before you came, but normally, the therapists will be arranged randomly unless you appoint anyone you prefer as everyone was trained professionally. We pay attention on all our customers. Next time please advice in advance so we could block the one you prefer for you earlier. Hope see you soon. Thanks.