Missed out on this Kgirl the last time she was around so rushed in to get a booking as soon as she showed up on roster. Even booked 45min which I rarely do.

SCOPING
She looked taller than expected when I walked in with a white lingerie dress accentuating perky boobs and thin legs on massive platforms. What grabbed me more though was her face. Young, bright eyed and smiling, framed by long black hair. The look she gave me was friendly, familiar and even a little amused. I could tell right there that this could be an awesome GFE session.

PRE-GAME
We chatted while I undressed and she kept her pretty gaze on me the whole time. She stripped quickly and is definitely skinny - very toned with almost sinewy muscles. Body of a more disciplined early 30’s girl but the face of a 20yr old.

Gotta question whether the roster pics are legit or just out of date. She doesn’t have a tiny thin waist, hers is wider with abs. Her legs and arse aren’t as curvy, but more lean and thin, strong thigh muscles and a perky tight arse. Fake C cup boobs not perfectly symmetrical with tiny little nipples that already looked aroused.

After showering together she turned off the water, suddenly knelt down and took my cock in her mouth. Haven’t had the shower BBBJ in a while, it was just a teaser though…

TASTING
On the bed and she worked her tongue over my nipples and chest coming up for a kiss that started slow and turned into a sensual pash. A little DFK while I squished her body against mine and lightly fingered her btw the legs. Oh yeah - A. Tight. Yoga. Snatch.

BBBJ started slow and sensual. She used her tongue around the nob and kinda ran circles around the thing. Then she dropped right down onto my cock about 2 fingers from the base with some suction. I was just whinging about lack of DT from WLs lately, and here this one is proving me wrong! She kept at it… so I tried to help by pushing my cock in deeper a few times, but her eyes watered a little and she started to gag. Top effort though… close.

MAIN EVENT
She used her mouth to expertly put the dom on then slowly sat on my cock in cowgirl. My suspicions were correct - This one is tight all over - Tight, tight, tooooight! She slid onto me inch by inch and watching her head tilt up, eyes closed with mouth open, nearly sent me over the edge straight away. Thank fuck she didn’t move much when I was all in.

Cowgirl was very GFE, gyrating up and down slowly. I pulled her in for another pash and then brought up the tempo and pumped her a little harder. Took my time and eventually switched to mish, and went hell for leather on this bird.

I fucked her pretty good for a while and the small things she did drove me nuts! I could feel her arms around my back and her hands grabbing my shoulder and upper butt. Her mouth was right up against my left ear and the sounds she made were like a girl trying to be quiet but having to pant everytime I slammed in there.

I hiked her legs up to my elbows angling her pelvis upwards finding that extra depth and dropped my weight onto each thrust. I’m pretty fit from endurance sports with loads of stamina, so can keep the intensity up for a while. Every time I had a bout of intense pounding, she would hold her breath and clench her legs and arms around me till I slowed down, then she would release and I’d hear her exhale a soft moan right next to my ear. This turned me on like crazy.

I quickly switched to doggy and only managed to enter balls deep once tapping her cervix right at the end before I blew my load. Fuck’s sake! What a waste of my favourite position. Felt like a god damn rookie… She just laughed, amused at my annoyance. So cute.

AFTERWARDS
I had this hope that I could get a second load off in 45min, but no chance. We spooned and chatted for a while and she was inquisitive with just the right amount interest. Her English is amazing. Maybe it’s all a professional GFE act or maybe it’s genuine… I dunno. Even though she looks really young, she talks and behaves more mature than 23.

She said she’ll be around till maybe July and as I hugged her goodbye I caught myself wondering how many more times I might see her before then.

Happy Punting