Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking Unknown RNTs rather than assured shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Seeking Unknown RNTs rather than assured shops

I've been punting for just over a year now and had what seems to be a pretty standard amount of hit and misses given the threads I've read.
    Gradually established a few very nice reliable MLs where we both know what's on the cards and costs to suit both parties.

However lately become far more interested in adventuring out to shops without ARs & no guarantee anything will happen - guess it's the unknown but is this a normal stage to go through ? Had an absolutely disaster in Lithgow literally ran out but a couple of crackers too.

Normally frequent 2 Pope / 227 NSM / 41 E / 14 Burwood / 331 Concord

Just interested to hear peoples experiences of the journey

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Going back 20 years or so, the Telegraph regularly had half a page or more of classified ads for massage shops around Sydney. It was easy to pick out random addresses to try for new experiences. No forums and ARs to guide us, it was punting in its most basic form.

But, even as today, it was probably 30% productive in getting a good experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Going back 20 years or so, the Telegraph regularly had half a page or more of classified ads for massage shops around Sydney. It was easy to pick out random addresses to try for new experiences. No forums and ARs to guide us, it was punting in its most basic form.

But, even as today, it was probably 30% productive in getting a good experience.
    Can't imagine punting without this forum or Wechat - incredibly appreciative for those contributions made to assist in the process - saves huge amount of time effort and disappointment

Appreciate the insight - thanks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah I do sometimes seek the thrill of walking in to an unknown establishment and seeing what eventuates. Occasionally it backfires, occasionally you get a gem, more often than not it is a passable experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah I do sometimes seek the thrill of walking in to an unknown establishment and seeing what eventuates. Occasionally it backfires, occasionally you get a gem, more often than not it is a passable experience.
    Encouraging to hear 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I regularly venture into the unknown because i love the thrill of looking for an unknown gem.

My gem definition of which is an ML that can do an amazing part 1, mind blowing part 2/3 and not a killer on the wallet.
    bonus points if the provider is attractive.

Have found a few gems, funnily enough most of them are actually working at the more popular shops but were helping out a friend or something.
    But of course most were flops if not forgettable.

The worst is when they start charging prices as if they were a well known shop with the better MLs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    I regularly venture into the unknown because i love the thrill of looking for an unknown gem.

My gem definition of which is an ML that can do an amazing part 1, mind blowing part 2/3 and not a killer on the wallet.
    bonus points if the provider is attractive.

Have found a few gems, funnily enough most of them are actually working at the more popular shops but were helping out a friend or something.
    But of course most were flops if not forgettable.

The worst is when they start charging prices as if they were a well known shop with the better MLs
    Always open to new adventures if u would care to share via DM ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    out west there are a couple of great shops, for M/Ls, lalabells in south granville and Blue Elephant Thai massage Merrylands i have received parts 1,2,3 at both places, for 2 pineapples extra

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The unknown of getting extras when you don't expect it is part of the thrill and chase for some.

Will be hard to find a rnt that hasn't got at least 1 mention on internet. I have only ever got extras from 1 private ml where others said they didnt get anything.

Try gumtree but there are less women and mostly men advertising these day.

The most likely place might be thai massage shops as some that look legit do offer extras, but again, mowt of those have been talked about on forums. Some may take several visits before they offer it though but many are fully legit only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If I'm in an unfamiliar suburb and there isn't any talk on here about places I'll usually search maps for massage and see what's around, or search "locanto (suburb)" and see what's listed on there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    out west there are a couple of great shops, for M/Ls, lalabells in south granville and Blue Elephant Thai massage Merrylands i have received parts 1,2,3 at both places, for 2 pineapples extra
    Great certainly like the sound of the Blue Elephant many thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I also find the occasional random shop where unlimited fun was available, but with more mature staff. Generally for me I find the disappointments more likely if you turn up to random shops
    The forums are so helpful, I wouldn't have got started at all otherwise
    Also most random shops have limited recruiting so end up not offering consistent quality and service
    In the past I fell victim to the cliche told by managers 'come to see' and on arriving you find disinterested staff. One place had no staff available when I arrived

No longer. I use the ABCDEFG strategy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I also find the occasional random shop where unlimited fun was available, but with more mature staff. Generally for me I find the disappointments more likely if you turn up to random shops
    Also most random shops have limited recruiting so end up not offering consistent quality and service
    In the past I fell victim to the cliche told by managers 'come to see' and on arriving you find disinterested staff. One place had no staff available when I arrived

Thanks for input and my ignorant apologies but what's the ABCDEFG strategy

Starting to think there's that elusive balancing act of
    Ideal punt = age x looks x experience x quality of & desire to provide a good service / cost

Have found some of the most intense and rewarding (pleasure & cost) punts have been with late 20's - mid 30's MLs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Thanks for input and my ignorant apologies but what's the ABCDEFGH strategy

Starting to think there's that elusive balancing act of
    Ideal punt = age x looks x experience x quality of & desire to provide a good service / cost

Have found some of the most intense and rewarding (pleasure & cost) punts have been with late 20's - mid 30's MLs
    Follow ABCDEFGH
    A. ARs. Read the ARs on here as your principal source of information. AUS99 forum - it's free and fantastic. I tried other forums but the complex paywalls and tiered system is not user friendly. Paying at a nonaus99 forum with your personal credit card details? Seriously?
    B. Boss. Stick to the shops with good management. Book ahead by text, so you can prove your booking and don't get the bait and switch
    C. Customer feedback (real feedback). Use the ARs first, to choose a good shop. If shop has no ARs, beware when you text or call, and the manager can't recommend WL/ML with good feedback from customers indicating good service
    Or the manager answers with oldest cliche in punting: 'come and try' - then avoid that shop. Keep your questions brief as noone likes a timewaster
    D. Dependables. Find a few VFM regulars that may not offer you PSE, but guarantee a great time
    E. Entry fees. Remember a high entry fee favours the shop and the ML, never the customer. If it's your first time with a lady, and it's a dud punt, you are paying an upfront surcharge for a dud experience. Compare that to a shop with low entry fee (say $70/hour), where there is much less remorse as you escape a dud punt paying the minimum cost. If someone is good then pay them generously in the room once you know the chemistry is there
    F is for Fail. You fail if you just turn up to a shop, as the manager may have all the good service staff busy already. Managers love you turning up witless as they can provide you the lady that they want to be seen. You need to book ahead
    G. Girls (ladies). Recruiting is extremely important. Some shops have great rosters every days (but may be more expensive)
    Some shops are cheaper, with
    a good roster a few days a week, some shops have 1-2 good staff only in an entire week, some shops just have a few GILF
    Know and visit the shops in the middle, good recruiting but affordable prices
    Sometimes a shop with generally average recruiting gets the occasional gem as well
    H. Always always be humble and polite. A shop can't control all variables, staff get tired and sometimes ladies want to provide only limited service. Be polite to the shop and they may work out a better lady for you to see next time

ABCDEFGH. It's a simple formula

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Follow ABCDEF
    A. ARs. Read the ARs on here as your principal source of information. AUS99 forum - it's free and fantastic. I tried other forums but the complex paywalls and tiered system is not user friendly. Paying for another forum with your personal credit card details? No thanks
    B. Boss. Stick to the shops with good management. Book ahead by text, so you can drive your booking and don't get the bait and switch
    C. Customer feedback (real feedback). Use the ARs first, to choose a good shop. If shop has no ARs, beware when you text or call, and the manager can't recommend WL/ML with good feedback from customers indicating good service
    Or the manager answers with oldest cliche in punting: 'come and try' - then avoid that shop. Keep your questions brief as noone likes a timewaster
    D. Dependables. Find a few VFM regulars that may not offer you PSE, but guarantee a great time
    E. Entry fees. What you are paying on entry, and review the final cost. Compare that to a shop with low entry fee ($70/hour). What are you getting for higher entry fees?
    F is for Fail. You fail if you just turn up to a shop, as the manager may have all the good service staff busy already. Managers love you turning up witless as they can provide you the lady that they want to be seen. You need to book ahead
    G. Girls (ladies). Recruiting is extremely important. Some shops have great rosters every days (but may be more expensive)
    Some shops are cheaper, with
    a good roster a few days a week, some shops have 1-2 good staff only in an entire week, some shops just have a few GILF
    Know and visit the shops in the middle, good recruiting but affordable prices
    Sometimes a shop with generally average recruiting gets the occasional gem as well

ABCDEFG. It's a simple formula.
    Follow ABCDEFG then report back
    Wow thanks very much for so much - to be studied and inwardly digested a great guide

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Without random walk ins I would never have found my #2 all time ML or a number of other gems, funnily enough none of which had been reviewed on here. The reviews are no doubt a helpful guide, and I agree they can also help to avoid shitty operators who treat customers like shit, but straying off track every now and again reaps rewards. If you don't have a booking you get next available, the girls take turns for walk ins.
    I find if I go to a random shop I have no expectations other than the most standard of service. Most of my disappointments have come from girls that were hyped up and when I saw them either the writer has very questionable taste, we just didn't click or the reviews were obviously bullshit. That's why you always take reviews with a grain of salt. I mean, if some of the guys on here are to be believed they have bbfs with every girl, the girls orgasm 23 times before they even get out of their panties and beg the reviewers to keep them as sex slaves...

The ABCDEFG certainly has merit, particularly B and D, and is a GREAT tool for newbie punters or those that want to play it safe, but fortune favours the brave. Occasionally go out on a limb, dig for diamonds in the rough, the thrill of walking out of a session having gone in knowing fuck all of what was going to happen, it is a rather addictive feeling. Just apply a little logic first. Would a random shop in a back street of a suburb 40km from the city with no public transport and very little else in the suburb have 20 year old kpop girls? Unlikely. Would a fs shop offering $70/30 mins have supermodels? Of course not. Do a little research, scope the surrounds, add the wechat etc. Walk in, and if the first woman you see immediately gives you the feeling this was a bad idea, just ask for a price list and business card so you can come back later, and walk out again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Without random walk ins I would never have found my #2 all time ML or a number of other gems, funnily enough none of which had been reviewed on here. The reviews are no doubt a helpful guide, and I agree they can also help to avoid shitty operators who treat customers like shit, but straying off track every now and again reaps rewards. If you don't have a booking you get next available, the girls take turns for walk ins.
    I find if I go to a random shop I have no expectations other than the most standard of service. Most of my disappointments have come from girls that were hyped up and when I saw them either the writer has very questionable taste, we just didn't click or the reviews were obviously bullshit. That's why you always take reviews with a grain of salt. I mean, if some of the guys on here are to be believed they have bbfs with every girl, the girls orgasm 23 times before they even get out of their panties and beg the reviewers to keep them as sex slaves...

The ABCDEFG certainly has merit, particularly B and D, and is a GREAT tool for newbie punters or those that want to play it safe, but fortune favours the brave. Occasionally go out on a limb, dig for diamonds in the rough, the thrill of walking out of a session having gone in knowing fuck all of what was going to happen, it is a rather addictive feeling. Just apply a little logic first. Would a random shop in a back street of a suburb 40km from the city with no public transport and very little else in the suburb have 20 year old kpop girls? Unlikely. Would a fs shop offering $70/30 mins have supermodels? Of course not. Do a little research, scope the surrounds, add the wechat etc. Walk in, and if the first woman you see immediately gives you the feeling this was a bad idea, just ask for a price list and business card so you can come back later, and walk out again.
    Wise words born from experience and hugely appreciated u taking your time to share
    Totally agree on hyped disappointments & seeking the thrill of unearthing a gem
    Learning the value of D

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been punting for just over a year now and had what seems to be a pretty standard amount of hit and misses given the threads I've read.
    Gradually established a few very nice reliable MLs where we both know what's on the cards and costs to suit both parties.

However lately become far more interested in adventuring out to shops without ARs & no guarantee anything will happen - guess it's the unknown but is this a normal stage to go through ? Had an absolutely disaster in Lithgow literally ran out but a couple of crackers too.

Normally frequent 2 Pope / 227 NSM / 41 E / 14 Burwood / 331 Concord

Just interested to hear peoples experiences of the journey
    How's your experience with 14 Burwood been?
    There aren't too many reviews online about this place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    How's your experience with 14 Burwood been?
    There aren't too many reviews online about this place.
    Interesting ? And happy to discuss PM if u wish - have u been there yet ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting ? And happy to discuss PM if u wish - have u been there yet ?
    I've been curious about 14 Burwood for months now though I haven't been there yet.
    I'll PM you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast