Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking Unknown RNTs rather than assured shops

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    I've been punting for just over a year now and had what seems to be a pretty standard amount of hit and misses given the threads I've read.
    Gradually established a few very nice reliable MLs where we both know what's on the cards and costs to suit both parties.

However lately become far more interested in adventuring out to shops without ARs & no guarantee anything will happen - guess it's the unknown but is this a normal stage to go through ? Had an absolutely disaster in Lithgow literally ran out but a couple of crackers too.

Normally frequent 2 Pope / 227 NSM / 41 E / 14 Burwood / 331 Concord

Just interested to hear peoples experiences of the journey
    You may want to check out the shops in front of the station at Artarmon. There are at least two massage shops and two FS shops there.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Without random walk ins I would never have found my #2 all time ML or a number of other gems, funnily enough none of which had been reviewed on here. The reviews are no doubt a helpful guide, and I agree they can also help to avoid shitty operators who treat customers like shit, but straying off track every now and again reaps rewards. If you don't have a booking you get next available, the girls take turns for walk ins.
    I find if I go to a random shop I have no expectations other than the most standard of service. Most of my disappointments have come from girls that were hyped up and when I saw them either the writer has very questionable taste, we just didn't click or the reviews were obviously bullshit. That's why you always take reviews with a grain of salt. I mean, if some of the guys on here are to be believed they have bbfs with every girl, the girls orgasm 23 times before they even get out of their panties and beg the reviewers to keep them as sex slaves...

The ABCDEFG certainly has merit, particularly B and D, and is a GREAT tool for newbie punters or those that want to play it safe, but fortune favours the brave. Occasionally go out on a limb, dig for diamonds in the rough, the thrill of walking out of a session having gone in knowing fuck all of what was going to happen, it is a rather addictive feeling. Just apply a little logic first. Would a random shop in a back street of a suburb 40km from the city with no public transport and very little else in the suburb have 20 year old kpop girls? Unlikely. Would a fs shop offering $70/30 mins have supermodels? Of course not. Do a little research, scope the surrounds, add the wechat etc. Walk in, and if the first woman you see immediately gives you the feeling this was a bad idea, just ask for a price list and business card so you can come back later, and walk out again.
    This is a great post, sums it up for me. Punting 101.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    How's your experience with 14 Burwood been?
    There aren't too many reviews online about this place.
    There are a lot of reviews for 14 burwood on other forums. Not as many here only because they aren't a paying advertiser or don't get punters to promote their shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    There are a lot of reviews for 14 burwood on other forums. Not as many here only because they aren't a paying advertiser or don't get punters to promote their shop.
    Thanks. I found a few 14 Burwood reviews in another language. It looks like a decent place but they exaggerate the bust size quite often.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There's 8 pages in english on another forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    There's 8 pages in english on another forum.
    Thank you. I'll check it out since this place has been on my radar for a while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Follow ABCDEF
    A. ARs. Read the ARs on here as your principal source of information. AUS99 forum - it's free and fantastic. I tried other forums but the complex paywalls and tiered system is not user friendly. Paying at a nonaus99 forum with your personal credit card details? Seriously?
    B. Boss. Stick to the shops with good management. Book ahead by text, so you can prove your booking and don't get the bait and switch
    C. Customer feedback (real feedback). Use the ARs first, to choose a good shop. If shop has no ARs, beware when you text or call, and the manager can't recommend WL/ML with good feedback from customers indicating good service
    Or the manager answers with oldest cliche in punting: 'come and try' - then avoid that shop. Keep your questions brief as noone likes a timewaster
    D. Dependables. Find a few VFM regulars that may not offer you PSE, but guarantee a great time
    E. Entry fees. What you are paying on entry, and review the final cost. Compare that to a shop with low entry fee ($70/hour). What are you getting for higher entry fees?
    F is for Fail. You fail if you just turn up to a shop, as the manager may have all the good service staff busy already. Managers love you turning up witless as they can provide you the lady that they want to be seen. You need to book ahead
    G. Girls (ladies). Recruiting is extremely important. Some shops have great rosters every days (but may be more expensive)
    Some shops are cheaper, with
    a good roster a few days a week, some shops have 1-2 good staff only in an entire week, some shops just have a few GILF
    Know and visit the shops in the middle, good recruiting but affordable prices
    Sometimes a shop with generally average recruiting gets the occasional gem as well

ABCDEFG. It's a simple formula.
    Follow ABCDEFG then report back
    Excellent advice. Also, if just starting as I was awhile back, check this out. Yes, an old post, but the basics stand the test of time:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ighlight=guide

I too like to venture out into the wilds... Just to see how things worked, my first time, I used a years' old post, plus some google map street views to see what the recent status was. One of my regulars was found by using another older post - then google is your friend, along with searching here.

I do use AR's, ALWAYS remembering that it is ONE point of view. One punter's "nothing of interest here" is my weekly visit, personal experience. That played out gold mine still might have a few nuggets...

I know no one here personally, only by their posts, but after awhile, you do find some that you do note (AHLUNGOR, among others) that have similar interests.

I do give some stock to photos, if only to have a couple of names to perhaps try. You do learn which shops photos are accurate (Summerville) and which are not.

My bottom line is, good or bad, at least now I know what her experience is with me and what she does look like naked. Some become regulars, others never to be seen again. The search for knowledge can be expensive, but should always be fun.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks 11bravo. There were a few really good guides on this forum about punting. The one you linked is excellent, like an encyclopedia
    My ABCDEFG list is a one page guide

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not that I'm punting much these days. However I found that every shop has a "culture". If you can find one with the culture that suits you then great as the chance of dud punts is less likely. The culture is probably set by the mamasan, if their is one, who is recruiting for a certain profile or providing good training. Or the girls/women talking to each other and sharing notes.

I think this because in subtle ways every shop has a familiar set of quirks and routines and boundaries

Eg if there is a predominant girl that moans about customers,, advises newbies to be coy and charge for everything then that attitude catches on and becomes standard at that shop.

Generally the attitude seems to persist and be carried on over a long timeframe.

There are a few hole in the wall type shops where the women are usually pretty open and naughty as well as good masseuses. Then there are other little shops where the women are nothing to rave about but who are standoffish princesses and their massage skills are rubbish.

It might take two or more walk ins to determine if the culture is right for you.

Think MAC for instance. Good knows what Angela tells her girls but they are usually so eager to please. The culture.

It may or may not help if women are working at two or more shops these days. Probably leads to less quirk and more vanilla.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    Not that I'm punting much these days. However I found that every shop has a "culture". If you can find one with the culture that suits you then great as the chance of dud punts is less likely. The culture is probably set by the mamasan, if their is one, who is recruiting for a certain profile or providing good training. Or the girls/women talking to each other and sharing notes.

I think this because in subtle ways every shop has a familiar set of quirks and routines and boundaries

Eg if there is a predominant girl that moans about customers,, advises newbies to be coy and charge for everything then that attitude catches on and becomes standard at that shop.

Generally the attitude seems to persist and be carried on over a long timeframe.

There are a few hole in the wall type shops where the women are usually pretty open and naughty as well as good masseuses. Then there are other little shops where the women are nothing to rave about but who are standoffish princesses and their massage skills are rubbish.

It might take two or more walk ins to determine if the culture is right for you.

Think MAC for instance. Good knows what Angela tells her girls but they are usually so eager to please. The culture.

It may or may not help if women are working at two or more shops these days. Probably leads to less quirk and more vanilla.
    Sounds interesting. How do you gauge the culture of a store?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some shops do their best with limited staff options. A few don't publish a roster for a few days at a time. When they have good ladies working only a few times a week it's worth the wait

If the photos are reliable then I don't mind supporting that business

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Sounds interesting. How do you gauge the culture of a store?
    You like it or you don't. It's about personal feelings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12