Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K EUNJI- SUPER SKINNY and SUPER SEXY. There's a NEW KOREAN SERVICE QUEEN in Sydney!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

K EUNJI- SUPER SKINNY and SUPER SEXY. There's a NEW KOREAN SERVICE QUEEN in Sydney!

Eunji is the skinniest girl I have ever had sex with and also one of the sexiest.
    I am usually more of a fan of girls with a bit of meat on them but as soon as I saw Eunji's body and she gave me a warm smile and a hug, I was madly in lust.
    And things just got better and better. She is a dynamite girl!
    If you like super-skinny girls and you are a fan of the other Korean service queens at Ginza then you absolutely must book Eunji ASAP.

LOOKS and BODY
    Eunji is in her early to mid 20s and from Seoul.
    She is super tiny and super skinny.
    Around 155cm tall and must weigh around 35kg.
    Not a gram of fat on her and lots of sexy little muscles on her.
    Very fit and healthy girl and does yoga every day, no smoking, no drinking, healthy diet.
    Tiny bum, tiny waist and tiny hips and amazing little six pack.
    C-cup boob job that looks hot as fuck on her tiny skinny body. Reminds me of Asa Akira or CJ Miles boobs in that you can tell it's a boob job but it's still hot as fuck.
    Pretty face with a beautiful smile, sexy eyes and long hair.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    First time in Sydney but definitely has experience in Korea.
    Experienced and professional girl and knows what she is doing. Fantastic skills and great positive attitude.
    Definitely add Eunji to the elite list of Korean service queens.
    Professional but still very warm and friendly and a mix of GFE and PSE which is the ultimate combination.
    Studied in England a couple of years so her English is very good.
    Really interesting and fun girl to talk to, but she is so fucking sexy I couldn't talk to her for long before the little man downstairs hijacked the conversation.

DFK and DATY
    Lots of passionate kissing that ranged from LFK to DFK before, during, and after sex.
    She positioned herself in doggy position for DATY which was a bit different but actually very hot.
    Then I flipped her on her back for my more conventional DATY position.
    She loves DATY and responded very positively, but didn't like fingers inside her which I respected and tongue-banged her instead which she enjoyed a lot.

BBBJ
    Professional girl. Very highly skilled.
    She knows how to build up the tease so by the time she swallowed my knob I was almost ready to pop.
    And then it just got better and better.

FUCKING
    Eunji is super tight!
    She has a naturally small pussy and that combined with her yoga clenching skills and it was like I was in a velvet vice!
    But the amazing thing about this girl is even though she is tiny and tight she can take a good pounding and enjoys it.
    I am only average size so I don't know about bigger guys, but she took me like a champ.
    She is tiny and light and flexible and very adventurous so the amount of positions with this girl is only limited by your own flexibility and imagination (unfortunately I am not blessed with either)

ROUND 2
    Eunji is an interesting girl and fun to talk to, but she is also as sexy as fuck, and she noticed I was horny as fuck and had a boner, so she was straight onto it.
    Another nice BBBJ and then out comes the lube bottle and an amazing pussy slide.
    The only reason my cock didn't slip in was she is so tight. It's like a brick wall!
    She was up for another fuck but I opted for a hand job while she kissed me and talked dirty and it took a while to get there but she is a dedicated and persitent girl and made me shoot a massive load.

OVERALL
    Eunji is super skinny, so if that's not you thing then fair enough try another girl.
    If you are a fan of super skinny girls then put Eunji top of your list. She is the best you will find anywhere.
    If you like really sexy girls who are professional and highly skilled and totally committed to giving pleasure then definitely book Eunji.
    She is a GFE/PSE dynamite combo!
    As always with girls and especially with Korean girls, be a gentleman, treat her nice and she will reward you x100.
    She is a special girl. I can't quite figure out what it is about her but she is special.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is she bald/smooth or a little tuft of hair? Sounds fucking hot. We should spit roast her, rooter.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Is she bald/smooth or a little tuft of hair? Sounds fucking hot. We should spit roast her, rooter.
    How about singe the minge!!

Trimmed very short bro.
    Very neat and tidy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So the pics are not her? Cause she don't look super skinny in them.

Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    So the pics are not her? Cause she don't look super skinny in them.
    The pics on the website are definitely Eunji.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She don't look super skinny? Her thighs looks like it got some meat on them.

BTW bro, I forgot to mention in the AR that she provides your favourite service; Rimming!
    I am not a fan of it so I stopped her but she was definitely keen to provide it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh wow she’s soooo hot. Does she have tattoos?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    BTW bro, I forgot to mention in the AR that she provides your favourite service; Rimming!
    I am not a fan of it so I stopped her but she was definitely keen to provide it.
    Thanks for the tip Bro rooter. Will be get my ass down there quicker than Psy can say Gangnam Style

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a disappointment, went in with too much expectations. Session wasn’t bad but the girl literally has no ass. Just bones. What a turn off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangetsu View Post
    What a disappointment, went in with too much expectations. Session wasn’t bad but the girl literally has no ass. Just bones. What a turn off.

I personally like skinny girl with big boobs. So she’s definitely on my to do list. But it’s always good to hear some negative feedback so at least I would lower my expectations.

How would you rate her look? How’s her boobs? Is she young? Is she super friendly as described? Thanks in advance bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlnecklace View Post
    I personally like skinny girl with big boobs. So she’s definitely on my to do list. But it’s always good to hear some negative feedback so at least I would lower my expectations.

How would you rate her look? How’s her boobs? Is she young? Is she super friendly as described? Thanks in advance bro.
    Face is ok, looks like in her 30s. Bad boob job, just looks uneven and hard. Yes she’s super friendly and tries hard to please just don’t expect K Jessie or Rebecca skills and service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Face is ok, looks like in her 30s. Bad boob job, just looks uneven and hard. Yes she’s super friendly and tries hard to please just don’t expect K Jessie or Rebecca skills and service.
    Thanks for your feedback!!! Very helpful!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So Rebecca is a lot better?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    So Rebecca is a lot better?
    Eunji has a prettier face than Rebecca in my opinion. Body-wise I much prefer Rebecca even after she has put on quite a bit of weight. Eunji's skin is not in its best shape and as others have said, bad boob job. I also found her bum to protrude a little too much, not quite sure if that's a result of poor posture or otherwise. That said, Eunji's service is very very GFE with non-stop passionate DFK if that's your thing. And again, she is very pretty in my eyes, especially when she smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by exiky1314 View Post
    Eunji has a prettier face than Rebecca in my opinion. Body-wise I much prefer Rebecca even after she has put on quite a bit of weight. Eunji's skin is not in its best shape and as others have said, bad boob job. I also found her bum to protrude a little too much, not quite sure if that's a result of poor posture or otherwise. That said, Eunji's service is very very GFE with non-stop passionate DFK if that's your thing. And again, she is very pretty in my eyes, especially when she smiles.
    Good feedback bro!
    Yeah she is a pretty girl, and she has a great attitude and personality and very GFE, and can get a bit nasty and PSE too.
    As I said in my AR she is super skinny. I made that very clear. She is probably the skinniest girl I have ever had.
    As I have said many times in my ARs and general posts I generally prefer girls with a bit of meat on them, curvy, or even chubby is OK too, so Eunji is not my usual type, but as soon as I saw her I got so horny and turned on by her skinny body.
    And that combined with her personality and attitude, and I was horny as hell for the whole session. It was a fantastic punt.
    She is not a "Meat Lovers Special", but she is till very hot I reckon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "Korean flat arse syndrome" ?
    Very common 15 years+ ago ..😊

And yet another poster said her arse protrudes??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's impossible to find a legit hottie at Ginza these days. Paying lots of money to jump on grenades!

I haven't seen her on the roster for a while, I want to try!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast