Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yuki Town Hall

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Billysmith69's Avatar

Yuki Town Hall

Person's Name : Yuki
    Establishment: Private
    Rate & Info: https://m.locanto.com.au/sydney/ID_4...rl-in-CBD.html

Month/Year of Visit : MAR 2023

She has a private and discreet shop but works by herself. Because of this, you will need to book

I've been seeing Yuki for awhile now and she's definitely my go to when I need some relief. By far the best massage from any private or establishment by far, and it's not even close.

I chose the 45 mins, and the massage starts off straight away in the nude. Yuki looks to be in her mid 30's and has a nice Japanese MILF look to her.

As I said, her massages are always great but her part 2 is even better. Her body slides are amazing, especially since she's on the thicker size and has nice sized tits. I asked to use extra oil to make the sliding more erotic. At this point, she's pretty much massaging me with her massive tits. After a few minutes she asks me to turn around and continues to body slide around my chest and groin. Now comes the best part! She starts stroking my little one with her tits, literally swallowing it up. With the amount of oil, it glides like a breeze but feels so warm at the same time. I nut all over her tits and gives me a quick massage to finish off the session.

Overall, my go to place for a punt!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is that Japanese language place across the hall & the Escape Room literally next door still there? That locale isn't very discreet for me personally.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Is that Japanese language place across the hall & the Escape Room literally next door still there? That locale isn't very discreet for me personally.
    Yes it is. Pretty scummy venue and she isn’t attractive in m view.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Legit japanese

Is she legit Japanese? I cant stand non-Japanese advertising that they are

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love her service as well. Tit job with excessive oil is mind blowing. Just the location is weird walking past offices lol
    But yes I’ll go see her again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does she allow FIV/FIA? I like to pleasure them as well...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by peep View Post
    Does she allow FIV/FIA? I like to pleasure them as well...
    Don’t know about others but she practically took my hand and shoved it inside her ..

Oh maaan ..
    I just wanted a relaxing massage ..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve seen her twice. 1st time yes, fiv. 2nd time reluctant.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone experienced her cbj? It’s an addition she’s made to her advertisement since last time I saw her. Granted, a while ago

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t find her that attractive to receive a cbj, she is only known for her titties

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen Yuki twice in the past couple of months. She now has a 30 minute deal that includes a cbj and multiple shots.

Not a big fan of her cbj as she does this playful thing where she sort of bites you and squeezes your balls. I told her I didn't like it and she stopped.

She was fine with FIV on both occasions with me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went and saw her for one hour today, her massage was pretty nice and relaxing but I felt like it went on for 50 mins of the 60 min session
    Like others had said she wanted FIV which was nice to have, her tits are fantastic and she has a cute face, just wish part 2 was longer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by charliejhd View Post
    I went and saw her for one hour today, her massage was pretty nice and relaxing but I felt like it went on for 50 mins of the 60 min session
    Like others had said she wanted FIV which was nice to have, her tits are fantastic and she has a cute face, just wish part 2 was longer.
    Are DATY on offer??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shes an interesting one with the punting community i find.

There are a lot of reviews on her being not that great looking but honestly as a Sydney West Punter, shes much more attractive than some of the ones you get out my way for similar pricing. her service is a lot better too.

But i think in terms of the CBD shes not the greatest looking compared to whats normally there?

Anyways ive had some good experiences with her, she's nude from the start and teases you with her tits during the massage. Have had FIV initiated by her.
    At the time she was doing BBBJ for $50 more.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    shes an interesting one with the punting community i find.

There are a lot of reviews on her being not that great looking but honestly as a Sydney West Punter, shes much more attractive than some of the ones you get out my way for similar pricing. her service is a lot better too.

But i think in terms of the CBD shes not the greatest looking compared to whats normally there?

Anyways ive had some good experiences with her, she's nude from the start and teases you with her tits during the massage. Have had FIV initiated by her.
    At the time she was doing BBBJ for $50 more.
    I will say budget wise, there's not many options in the CBD that come close to what she offers
    Abit more out west sure. but they aren't as good looking or as young I feel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    given Yuki's looks and attitude, for the price it is good value in the city!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers for the review, I noticed the location was next to some offices, how’s the walk to her place? Is it discrete?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Cheers for the review, I noticed the location was next to some offices, how’s the walk to her place? Is it discrete?
    Yeh! It’s not too bad. Just text and the door will be open. This way you don’t have to awkwardly wait. Not the busiest floor in the evening. Unlike other massage shops, it’s quite private once you’re in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Those are good prices in CBD. If only she does full service. It looks like she has a nice big ass to fuck from behind.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Next_level View Post
    Those are good prices in CBD. If only she does full service. It looks like she has a nice big ass to fuck from behind.
    I didn't ask about FS when I was there however she is very easy to communicate with. Give her a call beforehand and ask the question.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast