Thread: Baby

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Baby

Person's Name : Baby

Establishment : 39 Albyn St, Bexley

Services Provided This Session : FS

Size/shape : chubby, E cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (She is definitely not Japanese)

Value for money/recommend? : oh hell yes

Detail report:

Baby started by giving me a hug then slowly taking off my clothes as she caresses my body and gave me a kiss (which was a bit of a shock to me as I don't usually kiss WLs)

We then moved into the shower where she literally put soap between her tits then use her tits like a sponge to wash my whole body, from toe and face. She also turned around and use her ass to slow up and down my cock to get me hard, while I grabbed and played with her massive E cup titties.

She kneeled down in the shower cubicle to give me a bbbj and got me pretty hard. Then she asked if I wanted to get my butt licked, I was like hell yeah lets do that, and she helped me clean up my butt crack in the shower before helping me dry up and move the party over to the bed. (yeah all of that happened in the first 10mins and we still haven't made it to the bed yet!)

Once we moved to the bed, I laid face down and she began to give me a cat bath licking pretty much every inch of my body. Her tongue work was amazing and my already rock hard cock was throbbing at this point.

She then asked me to lay face down on the bed with my butt up, knees on the sheets. Then she proceeded to lick my butthole while jacking me off.

Now gentlemen, I have been in this position before, I have had rimjobs before! But all that rimjob had not prepared my for what I was about to experience.

Baby began to literally wipe my butthole with her tongue and occasionally drilling deep into my anooooos. In my head all I could think of was Toyota ad oh what a feeling! This went on for about a solid 10 mins and by the time she was done with rimming I swear if I could see my own asshole it would be so shiny you could see the reflection of your own face on it.

Now with all that excitement, she then proceeded to blow me which was still pretty good but probably not her best "skill". And to be fair it was hard to sustain the level of excitement coming off what I would consider one of the shining moments of my life getting my butthole cleaned up by Baby.

Between the bbbj, we also tried a bit of titty fucking which also felt great, it was like suffocating my cock in those massive tits.

We returned to the bbbj again and it was decent and got me pretty close so I asked Baby to help me put on a condom to kick off the final part of this shebang. We fucked hard for a good 7-10mins, swapping positions a couple of times before I blasted my full load deep inside her tight pussy. This girl really knows what she is doing, as I climaxed she held me tightly, squeezing her vagina to push out every last drop of cum from me and biting my arm and neck lightly which made me feel incredible.

You might think the story stops here. Nope, she helped me take off the condom then started blowing me again with some hot water in her mouth. It was instantly relaxing for my throbbing cock and felt like it helped clean up what was still a cum covered cock a minute before.

I don't know about you boys but one shot was all I had in me, Baby kept blowing me but I was struggling to get hard again after such an intense organsm.

So I asked her to give me another round of rimjob which she gladly obliged, and it was just as fucking awesome as it was the first time, I felt my asshole was clean like a newborn baby butthole.

Eventually the time was up, she had another customer waiting so we went into the shower together once more to clean up and she gave me a final hug before I left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage on all of that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No offence brother but I won't be going for DFK next time with her, that's for sure.

Did she do her bit where she meows like a cat? Strangely alluring.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    What was the damage on all of that?
    Exactly the price quoted on the website (see Diamond service)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    No offence brother but I won't be going for DFK next time with her, that's for sure.

Did she do her bit where she meows like a cat? Strangely alluring.
    I definitely would not be going DFK with her with what I know now.

Yes she did meow a few times while I was titty fucking her

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Thanks for the intel mate. Do all girls provide rimming in the diamond service at this place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think tongue fucking your asshole is offered by quite a few at this place. I’ve experienced it myself , as had a few others I’ve had replies from. It was definitely a memorable experience.

The only downside to this place is that it’s extremely dirty and smelly. The sheets, towels and pillows smell of old cum. But that was about 8 or so months ago. May have changed, but I think I saw a post not long ago that suggested it was still pretty cruddy. Great service thou, but I would probs not go back just for that reason.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by wowsofast View Post
    I think tongue fucking your asshole is offered by quite a few at this place. I’ve experienced it myself , as had a few others I’ve had replies from. It was definitely a memorable experience.

The only downside to this place is that it’s extremely dirty and smelly. The sheets, towels and pillows smell of old cum. But that was about 8 or so months ago. May have changed, but I think I saw a post not long ago that suggested it was still pretty cruddy. Great service thou, but I would probs not go back just for that reason.
    You're correct, and it still stinks. Hygiene and smell is a problem for this place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Thanks for the intel mate. Do all girls provide rimming in the diamond service at this place?
    Not all, you gotta call up and ask how far each girl can go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man, has anyone told management that they would be a lot more popular if they cleaned up?

Had the pleasure of visiting Baby as well.
    She didn't quite get in the a-zone, maybe it was just too hairy for her liking (which is fair enough) or just didnt get that colgate clean that she was hoping for, even though I made sure to clean it myself when I showered.
    She is a fun cheeky little thing and makes you feel comfortable being there and it felt quite genuine as well.

She meowed, she did the hot water post-orgasm trick, she gave me her phone number for a date so all in all quite something.
    She also seems to be switching outfits for every person who walks in so that was refreshing to see.

I do find the place a bit of a rundown, but hygiene wise it's not that bad to be honest, or maybe the place is just too dark to tell as you won't really notice it.

For the money you'd pay I'd definitely recommend trying it at least once, just for the sheer experience that she delivers as she definitely goes above and beyond to satisfy you.