Thread: Marissa at wivesonly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Marissa at wivesonly

Yesterday, I encountered an impressive woman who caught my attention. She was likely in her late 40s but carried an appealing aura that I find attractive in mature women. She had a curvaceous body, slightly plump but still possessing a lovely silhouette. Her blonde hair cascaded down to her shoulders.

I visited WivesOnlys in St. Peter's and pre-booked an appointment with Marissa. The establishment is home to women primarily in the 30-50 age range. This might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I occasionally find myself drawn to the mature appeal of these women.

Upon my arrival, I was met by a friendly receptionist. Despite having reserved time with Marissa, I couldn't help but survey the other ladies present. All of them were amiable and welcoming.

Despite their charm, my preference remained with Marissa, who stood out as the most attractive of the group that day.

Once Marissa and I were in the room, we conducted a brief health check and took a shower. She complimented my physique, which sparked an immediate reaction in me. We then shared some intimate moments involving her large, yet firm breasts.

We played around for a bit before transitioning into more intimate moments. Her responses to our activities heightened my excitement, which culminated in an intense interaction that she appeared to enjoy as much as I did.

Next, we changed positions, allowing me to admire her from a different angle. Her posterior was surprisingly firm and appeared more youthful than one might expect for her age. Afterward, she requested that I reach my climax. I suspect she might not have been up for a full 30-minute session, which I respected, and we concluded with an intense moment, marked by passionate kisses.

Following the heightened experience, we spent some time in each other's arms, fostering a rather romantic atmosphere that left me with a pleasant feeling.

I definitely intend to revisit and share more time with Marissa. Her allure, particularly her captivating chest, has left a lasting impression on me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by getboogied View Post
    Yesterday, I encountered an impressive woman who caught my attention. She was likely in her late 40s but carried an appealing aura that I find attractive in mature women. She had a curvaceous body, slightly plump but still possessing a lovely silhouette. Her blonde hair cascaded down to her shoulders.

I visited WivesOnlys in St. Peter's and pre-booked an appointment with Marissa. The establishment is home to women primarily in the 30-50 age range. This might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I occasionally find myself drawn to the mature appeal of these women.

Upon my arrival, I was met by a friendly receptionist. Despite having reserved time with Marissa, I couldn't help but survey the other ladies present. All of them were amiable and welcoming.

Despite their charm, my preference remained with Marissa, who stood out as the most attractive of the group that day.

Once Marissa and I were in the room, we conducted a brief health check and took a shower. She complimented my physique, which sparked an immediate reaction in me. We then shared some intimate moments involving her large, yet firm breasts.

We played around for a bit before transitioning into more intimate moments. Her responses to our activities heightened my excitement, which culminated in an intense interaction that she appeared to enjoy as much as I did.

Next, we changed positions, allowing me to admire her from a different angle. Her posterior was surprisingly firm and appeared more youthful than one might expect for her age. Afterward, she requested that I reach my climax. I suspect she might not have been up for a full 30-minute session, which I respected, and we concluded with an intense moment, marked by passionate kisses.

Following the heightened experience, we spent some time in each other's arms, fostering a rather romantic atmosphere that left me with a pleasant feeling.

I definitely intend to revisit and share more time with Marissa. Her allure, particularly her captivating chest, has left a lasting impression on me!
    Hi Buddy, have been curious about this place for a while. Was BBBJ and DFK part of her service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for TOFTT
    Looking forward

Senior Member(無間使者)
    YES!!!
    I went here once and encountered a top 10 encounter with a girl named Ally(extremely firm MASSIVE breasted goddess)
    her pics on the website had nothing on her in the flesh! Sadly she retired and everytime I expressed interest in other ladies and made the journey I was greeted with girls who looked better only in the pics!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm uncertain whether BBBJ and DFK were part of her offered services. We engaged in some French kissing, though I believe our mutual attraction may have influenced that action. She requested a tip afterwards, which I willingly gave. I refrained from participating in BFFJ as I was primarily interested in focusing on her breasts with my mouth.
    Indeed, I concur that most images tend to be overly embellished rather than accurate portrayals.
    There's one individual named Kimberly that I'm interested in; she's on my list for future consideration.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her posterior? Their heightened experience?
    Her captivating chest? This bloke hasn’t left his own bedroom. Is he writing a Victorian novel???

Junior Member(有D料到)

No thanks

Damn, this is disappointing. I was interested in this place but this review is not a good indicator in my book. No DFK or DATY, asks you to finish early, then asks for a tip? That’s ridiculous for the prices they charge there.

I’m glad you had a good time and thanks for the report, but it looks like I’ll have to go elsewhere for my milfs.