Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Message to interpert

Junior Member(有D料到)

Message to interpert

This is a personal question:

So recently I have gotten close to a mum. She is German, late 30s, slim, gym fit body. We had coffee at my place, I was holding her hand teaching her how to make coffee and she didn't even mind me giving a good shoulder massage. She had some shoulder issue and I just started helping...shoulders, and lower back area. She didn't reject at all.

I didn't go any further, but she mentioned she need some help with her legs too...She also mentioned she is only free when her husband is away on business trip. And she seems keen to come over for coffee again once her husband flies. She says it all with a casual face, so really don't know if she is hinting that we can do more or what lol...

But I think next time, I might ask her to lie down at least on the sofa for massage...but if she is keen, she can lie down on the bed instead, and maybe we can go further??

Do you think she is giving me hints....or not really??? @.@

Banned
    Is this your mum you are talking about???..If so you might be in with a chance....BS post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think she's wanting it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly no BS man...really no point to BS here anyway.

i will keep pushing the line and see if she welcomes it or not. If she is happy to lie on bed instead of sofa for massage then its pretty clear. Her man is flying out next week...so let see.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2022 View Post
    Honestly no BS man...really no point to BS here anyway.

i will keep pushing the line and see if she welcomes it or not. If she is happy to lie on bed instead of sofa for massage then its pretty clear. Her man is flying out next week...so let see.
    Don’t overthink it bro. I’m German and let me tell you our women love to fuck and be fucked hard.
    There’s nothing really to interpret. If she’s at your place.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    She is definitely up for it.
    Question is do you want to go there and complicate your life?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The real question tho is can you beat her German husband when he finds out about it, and he will, and comes around to give you a beating?
    My feeling is you're not anywhere near as macho as him, otherwise you wouldn't be asking us whether she was up for it and giving hints.
    If you were that macho man you need to be to beat him, you'd have fucked her by now...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like a BS post. Change the topic to punting please

Married woman? Fuck that
    Really really low hanging fruit
    Haven't you heard of the bro code? Don't be lower than a snakes belly.

She is bored and wants to fuck around. With strings attached. Why complicate life?

Does she lock her phone?

Get a few VFM punts instead. No strings attached, no husband reading her phone and your texts (believe me that is a possibility). No knocks on the door

If you are going ahead with this, ask her to show you the husbands photos first. If he is 6 feet tall with face tatts, change your plan

Punt more

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    just remember you are just a toy for her, her husband is probably banging away everything with a pulse on these trips, but comes home being a loving husband, like most married men on this forum that punt behind their wives back,
    so enjoy it, but set yourself some rules,
    always use protection,
    don't call or text her, let her call you
    never go to her place, neighbours will talk
    never approach her on the street even if you think she is alone, someone will recognise her and tell the husband
    never meet the kid, kids have big mouths,
    and if she wants to buy or pay for anything, tell her not to leave an electronic trail,

Banned
    If it's true which I doubt, don't take advice from any one on the forum, use your common sense which lacks here..........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Haven't you heard of the bro code? Don't be lower than a snakes belly.
    This, never forget the bro code

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Happy to wreck THEIR kid's life ??. That's why we pay for " blow n go".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you're attracted to her then go for it Buddy. If you're so so about her then just let it go. Don't listen to the losers here. If its not you it will be some other Dickhead popping her cherry. And I would love to read the follow up details. Hot thinking about it.

Would I do her? No fucking way! Never! Im no cunt. Done some bad shit in my life but never fucked someone else's Mrs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes, she wants to fuck you. Yes, you're in. However fucking a married woman has it's own complications.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Don't bring her to your place; better to get a hotel room somewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Danger Will Robinson...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2022 View Post
    This is a personal question:

So recently I have gotten close to a mum. She is German, late 30s, slim, gym fit body. We had coffee at my place, I was holding her hand teaching her how to make coffee and she didn't even mind me giving a good shoulder massage. She had some shoulder issue and I just started helping...shoulders, and lower back area. She didn't reject at all.

I didn't go any further, but she mentioned she need some help with her legs too...She also mentioned she is only free when her husband is away on business trip. And she seems keen to come over for coffee again once her husband flies. She says it all with a casual face, so really don't know if she is hinting that we can do more or what lol...

But I think next time, I might ask her to lie down at least on the sofa for massage...but if she is keen, she can lie down on the bed instead, and maybe we can go further??

Do you think she is giving me hints....or not really??? @.@
    She wants you to fuck her. How much louder does she have to scream. Give her my number if you can’t

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She wants it bro but I would not advise going after married ladies.

Then again maybe her husband is equally an asshole so wat in that case, what this guy says

Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    just remember you are just a toy for her, her husband is probably banging away everything with a pulse on these trips, but comes home being a loving husband, like most married men on this forum that punt behind their wives back,
    so enjoy it, but set yourself some rules,
    always use protection,
    don't call or text her, let her call you
    never go to her place, neighbours will talk
    never approach her on the street even if you think she is alone, someone will recognise her and tell the husband
    never meet the kid, kids have big mouths,
    and if she wants to buy or pay for anything, tell her not to leave an electronic trail,

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    The real question tho is can you beat her German husband when he finds out about it, and he will, and comes around to give you a beating?
    My feeling is you're not anywhere near as macho as him, otherwise you wouldn't be asking us whether she was up for it and giving hints.
    If you were that macho man you need to be to beat him, you'd have fucked her by now...
    What if the husband enjoys watching or participating while his wife gets banged by other guys? There are husbands who dont mind sharing their woman with other guys.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck all the above, and go for it. Chicks have a sixth sense and they can smell a rat a mile away.
    "Business trip" my fucken arse! The krout probably has a few sugar babies on the side waiting to suck his dick when he goes on those so called business trips! You have the blessing of the punting community, so go forth and smash, and make sure you write a review.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast