Thread: Extra marital affairs - myth or fact

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Extra marital affairs - myth or fact

Given the current state of play was just thinking a bit laterally about fulfilling my needs.
    Now if you listen to the commentary on the subject there appears to be a lot more of this going on than is obvious.
    I have always moved in both employment and in weekend pursuits in a prodominantly female environment with I'd say easily a ratio of 30 females to 1 male. I have also held positions of authority that are suppose to be attractive to women, even when married.
    The current thinking is women want a man who is safe, who will protect and provide but they are quite willing to go outside the marriage for a man of higher status or someone whom they are attracted to.
    Now the obvious answer is - lol I'm too unattractive to lure a married lady into some sort of part time relationship.
    But lets say I'm OK - so where are they?
    Once again the research says about 13% of married women cheat - now I know thats not high but surely you think some would have crossed my path.

So what do guys think? Is it fairly common? or do you think its just fantasy stories ppl make up?
    I'd like posters to reply with thoughts not fictious stories please.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If wanting a married female looking for fun go story bridge hotel Sunday sessions .. easy picking if that’s what your wanting or if want Asian a sports club Sunnybank all do dancing around middday dressed up and looking to play up . Forget club name has pokies and stuff

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The definition of 'an affair' during a marriage varies a LOT amongst married women.

For instance, I met a married German woman on holiday in SE Asia. I was 42, she was 46 (ish) and hot AF. Swimming topless and kissing in the shower was OK... provided her bikini bottom stayed on.

Another woman I know considers chatting online with another man for 6 months, yet not ever meeting him, and believing he resided in another county, to be grounds for 'an affair'.

Remember that woman are all at least 4/10 on the crazy scale. Their behaviour is, at times, more impulsive than what you might think.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What percentage of the male population are they cheating with? Considering this, 'being ok' wouldn't give you much of a market share. However you can't go wrong with a sense of humour. It really gets you places.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I say if you have to ask, you might not be fling most woman want - sorry- and I count myself in that category - truth is it's very easy to say average looking woman to get sex - she can ask 100 strange blokes and 70 will say yes- try the same average looking bloke, i say less than 7% of women will say yes to the stranger. So unless you are good looking, fit, funny and provide a safe adventure, they dont want a quick fling with you. Also I stay away from workplaces for quick fling - bound to end in a disaster of some sort

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Before I got divorced I joined a club to improve my marital arts. Got kicked in the head a few times before I realised it was martial arts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been luck enough to bang a few MILF's from where i work over the years. Some very attractive ladies and kinky as fuck, but the one common denominator is that they're either having a tiff with their husbands or they hate their husbands. I've even had them tell me what's wrong with their husbands after I've smashed the fuck out of them, then we do it again. As soon as a chick starts complaining about their husbands i know I'm a good chance of getting her in bed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Before I got divorced I joined a club to improve my marital arts. Got kicked in the head a few times before I realised it was martial arts.
    Oh so that explains it then.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    by extra marital affairs, i am assuming this is more than a one-off kind of thing.

i think it is easier to have a one-night-stand with a married woman than an affair. also, where ONS is concerned, looks have nothing much to do with it. all it needs is for the woman to be really drunk and really horny. then whether married or not, strange things can happen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tales View Post
    I've been luck enough to bang a few MILF's from where i work over the years. Some very attractive ladies and kinky as fuck, but the one common denominator is that they're either having a tiff with their husbands or they hate their husbands. I've even had them tell me what's wrong with their husbands after I've smashed the fuck out of them, then we do it again. As soon as a chick starts complaining about their husbands i know I'm a good chance of getting her in bed.
    Haha so where do you work so I can hang outside waiting for the MILF's to come out or where do they go for after work drinks ;-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoscoe View Post
    Haha so where do you work so I can hang outside waiting for the MILF's to come out or where do they go for after work drinks ;-)
    if you hang your 9"outside, you can get any.