Given the current state of play was just thinking a bit laterally about fulfilling my needs.
Now if you listen to the commentary on the subject there appears to be a lot more of this going on than is obvious.
I have always moved in both employment and in weekend pursuits in a prodominantly female environment with I'd say easily a ratio of 30 females to 1 male. I have also held positions of authority that are suppose to be attractive to women, even when married.
The current thinking is women want a man who is safe, who will protect and provide but they are quite willing to go outside the marriage for a man of higher status or someone whom they are attracted to.
Now the obvious answer is - lol I'm too unattractive to lure a married lady into some sort of part time relationship.
But lets say I'm OK - so where are they?
Once again the research says about 13% of married women cheat - now I know thats not high but surely you think some would have crossed my path.

So what do guys think? Is it fairly common? or do you think its just fantasy stories ppl make up?
I'd like posters to reply with thoughts not fictious stories please.
4FoW2