Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melbourne recommendations

Banned
    Yeah Melb sex scene sucks. Even in nightclubs all the Aussie girls will charge money for ONS. Most shop strictly CBJ only. I miss Sydney, everywhere BBBJ and cheaper too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    9a/540 little Collins was alright. Below Sydney’s standard, but seems a reliable place.

Have been exploring the paramount Centre for some classic Chinatown parlour experience. Not expecting great things, but at least there is that.

Those shops take me back to my time in NY and some of those punts were… interesting!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    9a/540 little Collins was alright. Below Sydney’s standard, but seems a reliable place.

Have been exploring the paramount Centre for some classic Chinatown parlour experience. Not expecting great things, but at least there is that.

Those shops take me back to my time in NY and some of those punts were… interesting!
    WIR and further review? I think this the same place as 12 Gallaghers Pl?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Melbourne seems like some punting desert which is disappointing because I'm heading down to catch some tennis.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Naked Truth have plenty of info on Melbourne seen

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the scene is more chinese private apartment ladies but rates start from 300/hr for basic service upto 700 / hr
    otherwise try your luck at massage parlours and get extras. a deep google search among the chinese websites will get you to find some places.

in terms of areas it seems the chinese ones focus on cbd and box hill...
    have yet to try

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12