Thread: Nice legs girl in Windsor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice legs girl in Windsor

Shop: Windsor Massage
    61 Hawkesbury Valley Way, Windsor NSW 2756

I read the comments for Windsor massage shop and notice that there is a new girl working. Walked in but she’s unavailable, no luck. Picked an Asian lady from two, sorry for my back memory, I could not remember her name, maybe called Nana.

This lady led me to the room, everything was well-prepared, the candle, the smell made the room really relaxed. And she asked if I would like to focus on any part of the body. The massage was pretty good, she tried to warm up the oil before putting it on my body. And she wore a nice black thigh, and she has a great and sexy legs. Touch is a must during the session.

2nd part was also impressive, flipped over then she gives me a below, and let me lay down for the service. Before applying any oral, she used warm water and made her mouth even warmer, I melted, and I really enjoy the service with such dimming light and light music, it was men’s heaven inside. Tipped her additional $20 as she pays attention to my reaction and performed everything smoothly. I will come back again for her, may need to call back later to get her name for next time, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this another identity for timpeter the advertorial writer??