Thread: Nepal jeena

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nepal jeena

Has anyone tried Nepalese jeena working in 42 Gladesville? Is she really Nepali girl?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She has disappeared from the roster.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew tate View Post
    Has anyone tried Nepalese jeena working in 42 Gladesville? Is she really Nepali girl?
    I made an enquiry about her a few weeks back but she had called in sick. I did ask if she was genuine Nepali, was told yes. On asking whether if she had the Mongolian, Asian appearance or Indian appearance was told Indian. Also told she was quiet. Never saw her on roster after that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I wonder whether she turned up and after seeing a few customers or maybe a Nepalese customer decided it was not for her.
    Yeah , her sense of dignity over rode her need for a quick $$$ buck$$$$.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    I made an enquiry about her a few weeks back but she had called in sick. I did ask if she was genuine Nepali, was told yes. On asking whether if she had the Mongolian, Asian appearance or Indian appearance was told Indian. Also told she was quiet. Never saw her on roster after that.
    Is it the same Arianna who was working before? Arianna was listed as an Indian.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax22 View Post
    Is it the same Arianna who was working before? Arianna was listed as an Indian.
    I asked that to but no , different lady. So I was told.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Yeah , her sense of dignity over rode her need for a quick $$$ buck$$$$.
    I'm sure there's a moment in some WL's mind as they're licking a fat bloke's hairy asshole, that they wonder to themselves whether it's all worth it. She must of had that moment lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I'm sure there's a moment in some WL's mind as they're licking a fat bloke's hairy asshole, that they wonder to themselves whether it's all worth it. She must of had that moment lol.
    Maybe the lesson for all of us to learn is to rock up with shaved arseholes n that wouldn't happen.

Hello everyone !
    Jeena is in today from 11am-11pm =)

Call 98078825 to make a booking now
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she worth a visit? Cant find any review abt her at all....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hello everyone !
    Jeena is in today from 11am-11pm =)

Call 98078825 to make a booking now
    Why not put a photo up so we can see what she looks like!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Why not put a photo up so we can see what she looks like!
    Would be good to put a photo or a video of girl without face. Many other shops have started doing this.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had booked her today. However, once I got there I was told she called in sick. No update to roster so I’m wondering if she saw me on the camera and decided that she didn’t want to see me…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt.smash20s View Post
    Had booked her today. However, once I got there I was told she called in sick. No update to roster so I’m wondering if she saw me on the camera and decided that she didn’t want to see me…
    Likely she ghosted you man as her page it states "Availability at the discretion of the Independent provider."

Are you South Asian by chance? I know many Indian, Nepalese WL prefer not to see their own people.

https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/jeena/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

“Nepalese Jeena”

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse13 View Post
    Likely she ghosted you man as her page it states "Availability at the discretion of the Independent provider."

Are you South Asian by chance? I know many Indian, Nepalese WL prefer not to see their own people.

https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/jeena/
    It depends what’s your preference, she is way too thin for my liking. I went to see her with the same curiosity as all and there were no pics, she is very below average, looks wise North Indian girl and very slim. Nothing against her just not my type, service is ok ok.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by soorajnarain View Post
    It depends what’s your preference, she is way too thin for my liking. I went to see her with the same curiosity as all and there were no pics, she is very below average, looks wise North Indian girl and very slim. Nothing against her just not my type, service is ok ok.
    Im into the chubby ones myself and got a vibe she's on the slim side hence why I never thought of seeing her. Their sister shop at Marrickville once had a Indian BBW girl that was there for a month or so. She was good fun and willing to please. Shame she's disappeared