Thread: J Ayano - Average

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Ayano - Average

Person's Name: J Ayano

Establishment: 479 Elizabeth St

Date of Visit: May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: Ginza, few minutes walk from Central Station

Phone: 0416 020 278

Rates: 280

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: JP

Services Provided: bbbj, lip kissing, DFK, cowgirl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

About: (YMMV)

The girl - Ayano is quite average. She does go to the gym, so her body is quite firm. But I think she must be around 30 because her belly shows what a 30s girl should have. Face looks ok, skin is smooth but a bit darker than most J girls. She would fit in perfectly for Okinawa.

Main event - Friendly attitude. We jumped into the shower together. She did some bbbj there. Nothing really special to comment on..

We went onto the bed afterwards, started with a little DFK. BBBJ was average. The sex was also pretty average.

She's a friendly person to chat to, the last 20 mins (out of 60) was just a relax chat.

Overall, Ayano is a nice girl. There are better ones and definitely there are many worse than her. Nothing stands out, nothing to complain about. She did everything that the description says.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My experience with Ayano was different. Yes she is about 30ish but I found her quite sexy.

When the session started, she came in, smiled and thanked me for booking her. She has a beautiful smile..

We jumped in shower, the usual routine.

Before we started, she told me to go slow as she thought my D would be too big for her, I'm average, so it was a bit strange.

We sat for a minute or 2 just chatting and once she was comfortable with me she started with very passionate DFK.

She was very responsive to DATY she is clean shaven.

Her bbj was sloppy and deep.

When we started the main event in missionary, I went slow, kept asking if she was OK. Showing that I cared about her well-being made her super horny. There was lots of passionate DFK.

Her ass is a little meaty, so doggy was pleasurable with a great view. She also has a decent rack.

I finished in missionary, again lots of passionate DFK. We were both knackered when it was over.

We spent the rest of the time just chatting and making out.

This didn't feel like a punt.

Value for money for sure.

YMMV