Thread: KINGS COURT

Junior Member(有D料到)

KINGS COURT

Was looking for a non-asian massage for something different. Nothing racial. I noticed Kings Court advertised some caucasian ML's, but couldn't find any reviews here, thought I'd TOFTT.

Contacted to book a particular ML who was apparently rostered on, but told no bookings just walk ins. I was in town, had 30mins. There was only 1 ML available, though while 'Aussie' really wasn't what I would usually go for, very much on the larger side.
    The main positive would be easy conversation, which was a change from most of the other ML's. Rooms were ok with a shower and tub in the room.
    Otherwise, I probably wouldn't recommend. Given there was me and the one ML available, it would have been awkward to walk, so I went with it. $136 'special' as before Midday. The girl who took the money, receptionist only I think, was smokin'.
    Very average P1, not much in the way of TT. Gave up another pineapple for the promise of an adventurous bodyslide, which ended up being a rub over with the 'D's'.
    So coming out nearly $200 lighter for a very average experience, and with not being able to 'book' an ML, I don't think I'll be returning.
    Anyone else had a different experience?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    similar experience

just go to ATMC or Liasons, pay $50 more and you can have sex with an instagram model

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just realised this should be in the Private massage thread... ADMIN, can this be deleted, or moved?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the same experienced. It was a waste of time and money. The ML was cute and young ( European backpacker) but she doesn’t know what she was doing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck me does that place still exist?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    people used to rave about this place but no-one seems to anymore