Thread: Skyangel Maika

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Skyangel Maika

Has anyone spend a session with her before was her service alright?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A report I read on her said she was ok. If you like the Japanese schoolgirl look go for her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    A report I read on her said she was ok. If you like the Japanese schoolgirl look go for her.
    thank you very much will go there tomorrow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went for Stacey. She was great.
    Really into it, jumped on top lent forward and started to grind on me. Great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have tried both Moe and Maika, both very young, Moe was cold at first, but boy, she was loud in the room, pretty much like in JAV. Maika was so nervous when she said Hello, moving and shaking. But in the room, she knew how to please after we had a little chat n jokes via google translator. Overall very happy with both currently. Will give Stacey a go next. Her price is higher than both Moe and Maika, not sure why. But still better than the unexpected 6p that the last ML ask for at LMH last week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    I have tried both Moe and Maika, both very young, Moe was cold at first, but boy, she was loud in the room, pretty much like in JAV. Maika was so nervous when she said Hello, moving and shaking. But in the room, she knew how to please after we had a little chat n jokes via google translator. Overall very happy with both currently. Will give Stacey a go next. Her price is higher than both Moe and Maika, not sure why. But still better than the unexpected 6p that the last ML ask for at LMH last week.
    Website suggests the diamond price for Maika is $380. Is that correct?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And whats the "Girl friend experience (including extra)" mean - extra what? oil, loven???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    I went to sky angel to view the line up and only Miaka was available. I didnt think she looked that pretty at all so passed. Stacys pics looked good but it depends what her diamond service is like. The last diamond service operator i saw at sky was ordinary with just tongue kiss and bbbj as the offerred extras for 250k for 30 mins. I would have expected shower extra blowys etc. Get better at some massage joints for less and the mls are prettier.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    Website suggests the diamond price for Maika is $380. Is that correct?
    That’s right 380 for an hour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been to Asian star a few times… saw snow there. Really hot and she caught me on a really horny day so my head on my shoulders wasn’t calling the shots. Cost me a small fortune for Dfk , bbj, and daty… and towards the end she was clearly faking.
    Stacey - at least I knew wat the cost was, bbj , daty , Dfk.. and as I said, definitely rode my cock well and not a starfish. I’m not an anal fanatic, a good tight shaved pussy is fine so didn’t ask about anal. And the 270 cost about the same as a 1/2 hour massage + 4 pines for fs if that’s the cost. And quite often if it is 4 pines it’s not Dfk + bbj + daty.. might get 2 out of 3. That my experience anyway.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is that on top of the initial pricing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is what on top of what?
    Stacey was 270 all inclusive
    Snow was wat ever their book price was (girl + room for 30 mins) + extra 1p for Dfk + extra 1p daty + 1 p bbj .. etc etc … that help?
    Initial cost was cheap… until u add the extras. Up to u how u judge it / walk / watever.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I say not worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U might be right. It’s a question I often ask myself,
    But before I hang myself, wat r yur alternatives blacksugar that I’m missing?… or could do better?

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblow251 View Post
    And whats the "Girl friend experience (including extra)" mean - extra what? oil, loven???
    With some of the diamond girls, particularly the japanese, it means the absence of latex.
    Not all though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Right. It’s only my wife that my little soldier enters without a sweater… she’s a lucky lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungus the Bogeyman View Post
    With some of the diamond girls, particularly the japanese, it means the absence of latex.
    Not all though.
    Surprisingly this seemed to be on offer more and more these days or have a just struck a run of ML’s?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ok guys so I went there few days ago spend an hour there and I would say I didn’t enjoy it I went there in the morning right at their opening time waited 2 hour because they were booked after that when we get into the room she just lack enthusiasm could be overworking from previous day shift since she told me she finish at 5 could be wrong because we are having communication issues tried my best to use basic English but just doesn’t work out her attitude is okay face is pretty(in my opinion I like cute Asian girl) moving on, on the bed she kinda lays there and let you do your thing so yeah overall not that great