Thread: FIONA - Attentive Chinese Gal

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

FIONA - Attentive Chinese Gal

This girl’s relatively new to the roster but has already had some glowing reviews and her pics look authentic and hot! So I was pretty excited about my booking.

SCOPING
    Entered the room and the face that greeted me was definitely the same gorgeous face in the pictures (perhaps not as tanned). Lovely eyes and pretty smile. Doesn’t look fake at all. Body-wise, she is slim and fairly young with B cups. But she doesn’t have the toned gym type body that is advertised, or those pics were from a while back. She is more pale and soft, her arms do have some decent muscles on them and she mentioned a lot about her gym work so I think she’s pretty active. But I guess the reality didn’t match up with my expectations from the pics.

PRE-GAME / TASTING
    Washed me down in the shower and gave me a few random kisses. A bit of dirty talk too which alluded to a more PSE sesh… Onto the bed and she gave an enthusiastic cat bath with again random pashes which I kinda dug. BBBJ was probably one of her best services. She spent a long time on my cock working up and down the shaft and sucking on my nob. Not a DT kinda gal, but she makes up for that with her energy.

MAIN EVENT
    Didn’t comment on my cock size and her PSE vibe got me excited about what we could do. She dommed me up with her mouth and slid onto me in cowgirl. then started slowly gyrating. Couldn’t tell if her moans were real or foam, but they were working for me. I hugged her into me and picked up the pace, but she suddenly pulled her self off me and lay down for missionary. Okay then…

Entered her quickly and ground in straight away. Started building up a nice rhythm and could feel my balls slapping against her arse with each thrust. Was actually on the verge of cumming when she stopped me and told me to slow down. Slowly gyrated for a bit more and then switched to doggy. She’s got longer legs then I’m used to and it felt more comfortable for me to squat while fucking her from behind. I hooked my hands on her shoulders and neck and felt literally like a dog on his hind legs.

Wasn’t long though till she stopped me again and this time asked me to be more gentle. I guess my PSE assumptions were unfounded. Eventually I lay her down flat iron and finished with some deep slow ones with her soft arse against me.

AFTERWARDS
    We’d been at it for a while, noted the time and was jumping up to shower, when she pulled me back down to the bed and started to gently massage my legs… nice. Then to my surprise she stuck my limp dick back in her mouth and gave me another BBBJ - fantastic.

No way I was cumming again though, but she seemed insistent on getting me semi-hard again. Heard buzzer go off and she walked me back hand in hand to the shower and washed me down, very GFE now.

OVERALL
    Probably not my type body-wise, but her enthusiasm and attentive nature are winning traits in this industry. Hopefully she stays that way.

Hmmm… GFE. Yep GFE definitely. Be gentle.

Happy Punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can't wait to see here again soon. She's such a tease

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Asian only �� - she will come around like EE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Asian only �� - she will come around like EE
    hopefully before she decides to go back to Melbourne

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    hopefully before she decides to go back to Melbourne
    Oh dang, when is she going back to Melbourne? She did mention she was going to HK for a short period of time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    Oh dang, when is she going back to Melbourne? She did mention she was going to HK for a short period of time
    She didn't mentioned exactly when but said she currently has no plans to stay in Sydney for the longer term. She studied in Melbourne and has immediate family who also live there.