Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another example of escalating cost of punting

Banned

Another example of escalating cost of punting

Today I thought I checked out a shop in Artarmon for new blood. She must be a newish face as I haven't seen her in the roster before not that I checked Artarmon shop rosters often.

I asked her what service she provided? The reply was "everything".

I asked her how much was the FS. She first replied $150. Then $200 when I asked her again later.

She wanted $100 just to play with her breasts as if I haven't seen a woman's breasts before.

She then very reluctantly took of her undie after some persuasions.

It used to be for $50 the girl took off everything and allowed touching.

Now for $100 I have to do the hard yard doing the sweet talks. I'm not the one selling the body. She is.

After $45 for half an hour of shop price and $100 for the girl what did I actually get?

F all is the answer. Wondering why I bother to walk into a parlour these days.

Banned
    I dunno what shop you went to, you never put a name to anywhere you visit, but I have rarely had any problem with any of the RnT's along the strip, all the bosses will listen to any problems you have (84a could be a worry) but it's been ages since I've been there, I'm actually not having a go at you but if you don't say who you have seen and what shop it is your whole post means jack shit.....cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sibon Vs warwick1 round 1 10-9 warwick1 with a counter and a hit below the belt,
    round 2......... fight

Banned
    No fight dumbarse, just trying to be helpful, no more comments.Stick to bitching about prices you old tight arse.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Today I thought I checked out a shop in Artarmon for new blood. She must be a recently new face as I haven't seen her in the roster before not that I checked Artarmon shop rosters often.

I asked her what service she provided? The reply was "everything".

I asked her how much was the FS. She first replied $150. Then $200 when I asked her again later.

She wanted $100 just to play with her breasts as if I haven't seen a woman's breasts before.

She then very reluctantly took of her undie after some persuasions.

It used to be for $50 the girl took off everything and allowed touching.

Now for $100 I have to do the hard yard doing the sweet talks. I'm not the one selling the body. She is.

After $45 for half an hour of shop price and $100 for the girl what did I actually get?

F all is the answer. Wondering why I bother to walk into a parlour these days.
    One way to manage this is to first pay for 30 minutes and not get undressed till you have negotiated the price of extras with the girl.

If you’re happy then you pay for extra time plus the agreed $$ four the extras.

If she is not negotiable then you walk out and only lose the cost of 30 minutes you paid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    One way to manage this is to first pay for 30 minutes and not get undressed till you have negotiated the price of extras with the girl.

If she is not negotiable then you walk out and only lose the cost of 30 minutes you paid.
    Another way is not to write BS posts........

Banned

That's what I did. I only intended for a 30 minutes session to test the water as she was the new girl I'd first seen.

The saving grace was that I got to kiss her several times. She told me she didn't do kissing. They all said that.

And we exchanged Wechat although it didn't mean much. Most of the time I just forget about them after the first meeting.

It's not the end of the punting road as long as you are prepared to line the path with plenty of pineapples.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Sibon Vs warwick1 round 1 10-9 warwick1 with a counter and a hit below the belt,
    round 2......... fight
    I don't waste my time and energy attacking someone online.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

Pay for the 30 minutes; If she is not realistic at negotiating time, tell you'll just have the massage?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    That's what I did. I only intended for a 30 minutes session to test the water as she was the new girl I'd first seen.

The saving grace was that I got to kiss her several times. She told me she didn't do kissing. They all said that.

And we exchanged Wechat although it didn't mean much. Most of the time I just forget about them after the first meeting.

It's not the end of the punting road as long as you are prepared to line the path with plenty of pineapples.
    In your original post you totally slagged this mythical girl and you turned it around with this post, you would make a great politician....total fucking moron

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    round 2......... fight
    And then a leaping right hook by warwick1 KOs Referee old snake

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just one girl testing what she can get away with.

IÂ’ve had this bullshit couple of weeks ago down at Carlton 65 with Jojo.
    Picked her from the lineup after requesting a second look at her. She just pulled me into her room and we start smooching before any price was discussed. Then after like 5 min she goes 1hr Diamond $220. And IÂ’m like no IÂ’ll do Silver 1hr for $160 and she wouldnÂ’t have it so I explained those are my rules - anyone I havenÂ’t had before I try in basic service first. And she stormed out of her room. So I just fucked off.

ItÂ’s all about what one can get away with. Sure, prices have gone in general but not much. Places I used to pay $150/hr are now $170. Etc.

The real problem I see is the quality of service that you get now for the price.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    And then a leaping right hook by warwick1 KOs Referee old snake
    Let's hope the dopey prick stays down, and stick to whinging about prices..........

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Old Snake getting a good licking in the ring..🥊

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Worst thread ever

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

Picked her from the lineup after requesting a second look at her. She just pulled me into her room and we start smooching before any price was discussed. Then after like 5 min she goes 1hr Diamond $220. And I’m like no I'll do Silver 1hr for $160 and she wouldn’t have it. And she stormed out of her room.

The real problem I see is the quality of service that you get now for the price.
    This is my point about lineups. Not reliable. It breaks at least 2 of my ABCDEFG punting rules. Only visit places with a recommendation. Don't turn up without a booking

Lineups can show you the most charming or attractive lady when they are seeing the job, but are a poor indication of service

And remember when you are trying to pay lower price, check with manager before you arrive if that is going to be accepted. You want to minimise quarrels at the shop by doing your homework

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes they fired back but i have broad shoulders, and it just bounced straight off me, only an idiot would pay for a Kia to be serviced at RR prices,
    but they couldn't help themselves and where like 2 barking dog separated by a gate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Old Snake getting a good licking in the ring..��
    Dragon drilling?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    This is my point about lineups. Not reliable. It breaks at least 2 of my ABCDEFG punting rules. Only visit places with a recommendation. Don't turn up without a booking

Lineups can show you the most charming or attractive lady when they are seeing the job, but are a poor indication of service

And remember when you are trying to pay lower price, check with manager before you arrive if that is going to be accepted. You want to minimise quarrels at the shop by doing your homework
    To me it’s all part of the game I’ve been now playing for 25 years. I like testing the girls and playing with them. Most of the time I fuck well. If I want certainty I’ll see a regular otherwise it’s game on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It comes down to respecting your money and being firm.

One girl at Wynyard blossom tried asking me for $200 for FS and i just refused and said I’ll just do standard massage. 2 minutes later she was naked and impaled on my cock for $100.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast