Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another example of escalating cost of punting

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    And then a leaping right hook by warwick1 KOs Referee old snake
    I thought he'd more likely clunk their heads together like what they do in the 3 stooges.

About the price gouging, that's been happening everywhere even before inflation. I once had a Chinese girl at SS who also worked at Summerville. Very young and fresh, beautiful leggy body with nice round arse, exactly my type.

I really wanted to fuck her but she quoted me $400 bucks for it. FMD... My big head prevailed that time, but she gave me her WeChat and her name on the Summerville roster expecting me to take up the "deal" there. Think her name was Tina there.

Never saw her again, but she was hot. One of the few girls I've met in this industry that wore panty liners. It made her pussy smell great, just like any of my ex-GFs that wore them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I thought he'd more likely clunk their heads together like what they do in the 3 stooges.
    And why would i do that oh great one?

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    And why would i do that oh great one?
    Cos it'd be funny to watch? Clunking heads together... Gotta be one of the classic comedy moves around.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Never saw her again, but she was hot. One of the few girls I've met in this industry that wore panty liners. It made her pussy smell great, just like any of my ex-GFs that wore them.
    Pardon for ignorance - are panty liner use common? Never heard of them. Exgfs never used them
    How do they help

Banned
    Cos it'd be funny to watch? Clunking heads together... Gotta be one of the classic comedy moves around.
    Well you can't be too bad if you like the Stooges and Seinfeld.....

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Pardon for ignorance - are panty liner use common? Never heard of them. Exgfs never used them
    How do they help
    Quite common in non-working girls, but some girls are clean freaks, wouldn't get down and dirty without taking a shower first. You wouldn't smell anything if they do that.

All my GFs in uni days were ready to get frisky without needing a shower, so I guess the smell of the panty liners they wore became apparent.

They're just for hygiene purpose. Soaks up residual urine, sweat, etc, to keep their pussies dry.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quite common in non-working girls, but some girls are clean freaks, wouldn't get down and dirty without taking a shower first. You wouldn't smell anything if they do that.

All my GFs in uni days were ready to get frisky without needing a shower, so I guess the smell of the panty liners they wore became apparent.

They're just for hygiene purpose. Soaks up residual urine, sweat, etc, to keep their pussies dry.
    Thanks for the info bro
    No doubt not an appropriate Christmas present though panties + liners added in for free

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "It never hurts to ask": Me: always ask to see if and what extras are available, up to her what she offers. Her: she can ask any price, up to me what I'm willing to pay.

At an RnT, I'll book for an hour, figuring 30 minutes or so for the massage. Given the initial view, I'll usually put a pineapple on the table as I lie down just to establish my intentions and because I DO want to see her naked (rack - big or just good bra engineering?). For upgrades, some, I'll ask up front, others on the flip, still others after they strip. If they quote a price that is too high for me, I just decline. Then she has to decide if the (her cut from the shop fee) + 50 is worth an hour of her time. A number will decide to offer the upgrade at a reduced price. I'm not really negotiating, but in my experience, part 2 (NHJ) is 50, part 2.5 is another 50, and FS is another 30 to 50. On the other hand, depending on her financial needs, like bootbooy2012, I've been offered a full upgrade for 100. YMMV

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    How do they help
    Yes. Most women have at various times of their cycle discharges of fluid (not blood during their periods), and they use panty liners to soak up such fluids because their very thin cotton panties cannot absorb and it can show as a stain especially if they wear tight clothing and light coloured fabrics. Some women have these vaginal discharges almost daily. Some discharges are urine too... drops not flow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    One way to manage this is to first pay for 30 minutes and not get undressed till you have negotiated the price of extras with the girl.

If you’re happy then you pay for extra time plus the agreed $$ four the extras.

If she is not negotiable then you walk out and only lose the cost of 30 minutes you paid.

256 riverwood and 555 Miranda. Same owner, point is girls will ask you if you need clothoff and hj beforehand if u ask for 30 minutes. They will never do one hour plus cloths off and hj as it takes more time of them. Or negotiate extras b4 hand. Not going there anymore. It used to be awsome place when Amy Jenny Monica used to work for same owner at different places. Julie need to look into it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i have noticed it with the newer girls at my local RNT, i usually only got the the handy first and see how i go. I've been stuffed around before paying for a BJ and getting like 30s and then end up with a handy anyway. If the session was good then i go for more options

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    It comes down to respecting your money and being firm.

One girl at Wynyard blossom tried asking me for $200 for FS and i just refused and said I’ll just do standard massage. 2 minutes later she was naked and impaled on my cock for $100.
    ^^^ This is how it is done! :-)

PS - I only ever pay +$100 for FS upgrade - and 90% of MLs I've visited have obliged.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    I’ve paid $100 for an upgrade to first class and I’ve paid $150 for an upgrade to first class.

On both occasions I got exactly what I paid for.

The $100 = full nude massage, CBJ and sex. Two shots.

The $150 = full nude massage, BBBJ, sex and CIM. Two shots.

Both times, we discussed extras from the moment she walked in.

This is crucial. I’m not paying for any upgrade to first class that starts at the 30-minute mark. I want it to be on for the full hour. I think this is reasonable.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You are the market. We are the market. Let staff know what you want, and the price you are prepared to pay

Politely get dressed and leave the room before any money is handed over and no service is provided, if you both can't come to an agreement

This is fair. I often walk out at the start if both of us aren't satisfied with the transaction

Never wait until half way through a session to agree to payment. This is silly business practice

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marble View Post
    You are the market. We are the market. Let staff know what you want, and the price you are prepared to pay

Politely get dressed and leave the room before any money is handed over and no service is provided, if you both can't come to an agreement

This is fair. I often walk out at the start if both of us aren't satisfied with the transaction

Never wait until half way through a session to agree to payment. This is silly business practice

You are bang on point here Mr Marble. And I’m sure this approach helps you avoid sessions that go off the rails.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Being firm on your prices is key... as has been said here a few times already, we have the power to walk, as hard as it can be sometimes when the little head is doing the thinking!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TARegistrar View Post
    Being firm on your prices is key... as has been said here a few times already, we have the power to walk, as hard as it can be sometimes when the little head is doing the thinking!
    Walking is the easiest part. It’s where to walk that’s hard.
    I’ve had a handful of instances last month where I’ve ran out of options. It was fuck or walk back home to jerk off. Cos I’ve already walked out of half a dozen places.

And that’s the hard bit. I’ve done it, it feels crap, but not as distasteful as walking out dissatisfied and $150-200 short after a crappy punt. I feel better when I see the money I saved tho.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Walking is the easiest part. It’s where to walk that’s hard.
    I’ve had a handful of instances last month where I’ve ran out of options. It was fuck or walk back home to jerk off. Cos I’ve already walked out of half a dozen places.

And that’s the hard bit. I’ve done it, it feels crap, but not as distasteful as walking out dissatisfied and $150-200 short after a crappy punt. I feel better when I see the money I saved tho.
    Nothing is worth a bad punt, walking and saving the $$$ for next time is the right call.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Nothing is worth a bad punt, walking and saving the $$$ for next time is the right call.
    You’re 100% right. A cock in hand can sometimes be worth two in the wrong bush lol!

Earlier this year I still had a reliable regular as a backup if my night crawl wasn’t working out. I’d usually check for any new talent at 3 or 4 local whorehouses and if none of them boned me up I’d drive to see my regular. I think it’s very important to have a backup WL in this current market.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12