Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Regular MLs for 2023 !!

Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    I saw that myself, even "very pretty", but unfortunately it seems to be just marketing.
    Very pretty so true . If very pretty from mouth of rooster18 I will fly straight away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Will do bro. Hopefully can find some more Gem there!

BTW your inbox is full!
    Thank you Bro Woods,

Inbox now cleared.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    Very pretty so true . If very pretty from mouth of rooster18 I will fly straight away
    Seriously Bro Pking2,

My eye isnt that good but we do have similar taste.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Am horny as fuck my lady neighbor was talking to me she was wearing a low cut shirt shes tall and slim brunette I just messaged my regular Asian to get over here I need some daty BJ etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Claire had the best bbbj cim , miss her

Junior Member(有D料到)

Why

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Perhaps a thread for the cheapest punt in Sydney is needed? As long as she has teeth and the premises are clean, why not?
    Why does she need teeth?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Since my very first visit with j claire, also got passionate DFK.

Obviously, it's a Your Mileage May Vary situation.

looks and age probably also play a part, am young, tall and decent looking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd like to see K Rebecca again before the end of the calendar year. Apparently she'll be back soon, but I'd like to think she'd wanna come back AFTER spending holiday time with family.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    I sent a message to SBM. They said she's not working there anymore. It's a shame, she was my regular until I started going back to 227 Broadway.
    I saw J Mayu at SGM twice on September. She told me that she has plan to move to Gold Coast within few weeks after last time I met her. She's a good talker, and also caring.. and always tempting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nickoneck View Post
    I saw J Mayu at SGM twice on September. She told me that she has plan to move to Gold Coast within few weeks after last time I met her. She's a good talker, and also caring.. and always tempting.
    I saw her last in September as well. I thought of seeing her again in October but suddenly reception said she was sick and had to go home early. And all of a sudden she no longer appears on the roster anymore. Even in SBM. What was tempting about her bro?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nickoneck View Post
    I saw her in SBM when I was in Sydney right after COVID. Tall, skinny, sun-tanned Japanese girl. Did she say anything about doing the same gig in the GC? I'm planning a trip up there soon, if anyone has intel on which shop she's at let me know. Can't PM atm, not sure how many posts required to use the PM functions sorry if I start spamming around. I was also looking for Melb Intel but most guys asking to PM them rather than post it up. Those from Melb or have been to Melb probably know how bad the punting scene is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    I sent a message to SBM. They said she's not working there anymore. It's a shame, she was my regular until I started going back to 227 Broadway.
    I asked SBM if she would return, they gave me an indication she might but not sure when. Would love to see her again, hopefully she comes back by mid January because I'm moving interstate soon. Things are soooo expensive these days in Sydney, my lease is running out soon and I can't afford to rent anywhere else within a 50km range. Landlord had been nice to keep rental the same as it was 5 years ago but he's got mouths to feed and I can't afford his new rates.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Her BJ was actually very good..she can suck all day if clicked with surprise too...fs- I think she stopped offering to guys few yrs ago..not sure why! All her ex regulars hates her haha.

I think Claire is gone for now....but might return if she run out of money. Check others shops 84A/ 161 Chatswoods/ Kensington etc..name - Mia. I guess everyone is missing her Japanese services

what was the damage for FS? i didnt know she did it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah, she stopped FS after she hooked up with a BF here. Guess she settled down with that guy now. When FS was available and clicked, oh boy... It was baby-making time, bro.
    Sounds like she offered FS regularly. Damn shame I missed out. What was the damage?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi18 View Post
    Sounds like she offered FS regularly. Damn shame I missed out. What was the damage?
    Important thing to note about MLs are how good is their HJ/BJ game before they transition into FS. If their HJ/BJ is mediocre then it is likely they're a starfish during FS.

Any indication she will return? (Claire aka Mia)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234